Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Kingdom of Darkness

Kingdom of Darkness

a part of “Kingdom of Darkness”, a fictional universe by Catsmeat.

When the King of Darkness defeats the Father of Greatness and casts Him from the World of Light, the Kingdom of Darkness is born...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Kingdom of Darkness”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Kingdom of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catsmeat on Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Kingdom of Darkness"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Catsmeat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: Kingdom of Darkness

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catsmeat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:07 am

Great character, Truth! Thanks for putting someone up so quickly, I can't wait to see him in action.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Catsmeat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:49 am

Woohoo! Thanks!

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catsmeat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:34 am

Hmm, well I'm a bit worried that there isn't going to be much interest - I know it's a bit early but these things usually seem to fill up much faster. Plus, I can't find this rp listed under "Browse All," even sorting by newest. Any ideas why that might be?

I'll post the opening scene and approve your character, and probably create one of my own - maybe that will get things going.

Catsmeat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:13 pm

I'm interested, I'll start making a character right away.
I used to be nice... Then I got bored.

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catsmeat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Sounds great, Soul one - welcome to the rp!

Catsmeat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Soul one on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:11 pm

alright, so I decided to make a girl... hope she'll work!

The Soul one
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:14 pm

Woohoo, I knew this thing would get attention.
Even if it's just one more person... hm.

I'm very excited for this to start once more characters come in.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catsmeat on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:49 pm

Great character - approved! Both of you feel free to start posting - I'm hoping that will attract more attention. Plus, I just want to see this rp get going!

Catsmeat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:05 pm

If I can, I'll post tonight, but I have homework to do and... bah.

I'll probably have something up tomorrow.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catsmeat on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:03 am

Nice posts, guys! I like how I can already start to see our characters' dynamic setting up. Forgive me for oversimplifying, I'm just joking, but I picture Edin being the lazy mooch, Isa being the cantankerous hothead, and Gwen being the naive pushover. Quite the perfect triangle!

Catsmeat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:45 am

Aha, Edin is definitely a lazy mooch indeed!

I actually really like the trio, they all fit together in their own little way.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Catsmeat on Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:07 pm

Thanks for the post, Soul One! I was afraid that this rp was going to die before it even started!

Catsmeat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:46 am

I'll have a post up tomorrow!

So sorry for not posting >.<

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!