Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

New Adventures in a Digital World

a part of “New Adventures in a Digital World”, a fictional universe by ~Living-Dead Doll~.

Four teens are suddenly sucked into a portal that sends them to a different dimension full of monsters and hardship. Will they ever be able to make it home and why were they ever brought to this place? ((Restart))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “New Adventures in a Digital World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "New Adventures in a Digital World"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: New Adventures in a Digital World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BooThePatchedBear on Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Can I snatch a character? Male, please, seeing as how they are harder to fill!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BooThePatchedBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Thu Oct 10, 2013 2:19 pm

I would like to take a Male, 18 to 21 if that makes any difference. How much knowledge of Digimon is actually required, if any?
The Spice Melange occurs on only one planet in the entire universe.
The Planet Arrakis, also known as Dune.
He who controls Arrakis, controls the Spice. He who controls the Spice, controls the universe.

Omnomnomnom

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Mind if I take the other female?
Hi peoples! If you're interested in a rp partner, let me know. Im always looking for a new rp to get into!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Everyone: Go ahead and make your character sheets and send them in. Also, PLEASE READ the rules otherwise your character will NOT be accepted. I will only tell each of you this one more time, and if after that you still haven't read the rules, you will not get the spot you want. Sorry, but the rules are important.

TemplarWarden: Honestly, a little knowledge of the first series will suffice. If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer and/or provide a link to an answer.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:24 pm

Okay, I've made and submitted my character. However, I would like to ask did you mean the intro? No rules have been put up just yet...at least, I don't see any rules up yet. Just thought you should know.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:23 pm

Looks like all the roles for humans have been taken. Could I rp someone's digimon? Or maybe an antagonist? Huge digimon fan.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:43 pm

................damn you RPG!!!! ......*clears throat*
@Crystal Flamedance: Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I did post them when I posted the rp but obviously, RPG is still deleting rules whenever you first post them with everything else...*sigh*

EVERYONE: THE RULES ARE NOW UP, PLEASE GO AND READ THEM!!

@Cherryswirl- You may apply for one of the human roles since I am going by the best profiles. (I do this because I have had some really bad rpers reserve roles and...well...it just doesn't go well.) OR, yes, you may play a digimon partner, random helpful digimon, one of the Demon Lords (PM me if you're interested in that position), or a human (age 18-23) who is aligned (for the time being) with the dark lords.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BooThePatchedBear on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:34 pm

So seeing as how the rules weren't up when I posted Ichisake, I would like to say that I did read them and I am aware there is a password. I would also like you to know that I put a lot of work into him, so please let me know what to fix instead of just denying him right out of the gate! I know I'm new but I'm dedicated and I was totally digidestined to join this roleplay! :D so please, I would really like a role! :D

BooThePatchedBear
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:50 pm

I've had that issue making rps myself; the rules never want to chow up and you just have to edit them in afterwards. It's just more work that way. Anywa, I've read everything; digidestined rules and intro and everything. :P Hope you like the character!

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Ok, seriously, you guys are awesome! Thank you so much for reading the rules.
As far as I can see, the two character sheets that have been submitted are excellent and have that spot. I kinda feel like a jerk because of doing the "the best profile gets it" but seriously guys, if you would have seen some of the profiles I got in the first time I did the rp, you would have cried.

Anyways, I will be doing some hard-core review over the profiles sent in and then you will be getting a PM from me that will be a list of random questions that you will answer as if you were your character. After I get the answers back, you will be sent 3 digimon, which you may choose 1 of. If you do not like any of the 3 I send, send me 3 digimon you think would fit your character (and why you think that for each one) and I will consider it. I chose to do the questionnaire because they didn't get to chose their own digimon in the show, so I wanted to kinda keep it with that. However, I also like to give people choices, that is why I send you 3 options to chose from.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TemplarWarden on Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Alright, so got my character done. Took a little while, been out of writing for a little while. Also, hi again Crystal, been seeing you around a bit. Also, digidestined too OP.

Also, I do like your idea to ask IC questions. Always helpful for the players too, getting a bit more insight to their character that they haven't quite realized yet.

TemplarWarden
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:10 pm

Oh, hi, Templar. I knew I recognized the name...took me a minute to remember. :P I haven't been on here in a while, either; too much going on here. :P More time now, though.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CherrySwirl on Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:37 am

~Living-Dead Doll~ wrote:
@Cherryswirl- You may apply for one of the human roles since I am going by the best profiles. (I do this because I have had some really bad rpers reserve roles and...well...it just doesn't go well.) OR, yes, you may play a digimon partner, random helpful digimon, one of the Demon Lords (PM me if you're interested in that position), or a human (age 18-23) who is aligned (for the time being) with the dark lords.

A human aligned with the Dark lords sounds really really interesting! Anything I should take into consideration before writing up a character sheet? Also sorry if I don't respond for a while. Internet is off. Hopefully it will be back up later today.

CherrySwirl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:34 am

@CherrySwirl: Not really. Go ahead and write up the character sheet and PM it to me. I will give you more details on the role then.

Everyone else: I know the delay is my fault. I was without internet for almost 2 days and haven't really had time to get the pms out. I will be finishing that up today and we will hopefully be starting tomorrow, if that is ok with everyone else.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BooThePatchedBear on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:23 am

I can't wait to start! It will be a lot of fun, especially since the characters are so different and interesting :) I do have to work today, tho, so if you post early I may not respond until later tonight.

BooThePatchedBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:23 am

Thats ok, no worries. It will probably be later tonight before I get the first post up because I forgot I had an essay/presentation due today so I was working on that all day yesterday and this morning. Hopefully I will have everything ready in the next two hours to post, but just post whenever you can.

EVERYONE:
Also, I have made a new topic to post previews and what is going on with your character. Here is the link:
overview-events-t86317.html

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:29 pm

Alright, the first post is up. You will be waking up to a small digimon (the baby form of whatever digimon you chose). You will have a digivice somewhere on your person. Also, please note that the group is fairly close to each other, so you will not have to go far to find everyone else, plus the digimon know where to meet up with one another.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BooThePatchedBear on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Are we waiting for everyone to post before we do second posts??

BooThePatchedBear
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Crystal Flamedance on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:24 pm

It looks like it. That would mean we're just waiting for TemplarWarden, then.

Crystal Flamedance
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!