Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Wolves Reign

The Wolves Reign

a part of “Wolves Reign”, a fictional universe by Caged Bird.

Underground, the werewolves thrive, growing in strength and in numbers. They plan for revolt, for liberation, for a revolution...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wolves Reign”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Wolves Reign

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:46 pm

Ian/Lauren post was totally collaborative and I was still like this after I read it in its entirety:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:04 pm

XD Me too, Moonstruck! I hope it wasn't overkill haha. For those of you not aware...Ian is not romantic...in any capacity. With him there is always an ulterior motive. Keep that in mind when reading their post interactions ;)

Additionally, I'd like to make it publically known that I have sent Moonlight Wraith a PM informing her of her termination from the roleplay for her consistent failure to meet the requirements listed for the roleplay on the intro page. I hate to lose another player when we are already so few, however I will not tolerate not abiding by the few rules and guidelines we have established since day 1 for fair roleplay.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Hey, I'll be posting up sometime this weekend

Today's my birthday ^-^ ....and then I've work tomorrow ._.

So yeah, I'll be able to reply to PM's an stuff though xD
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:14 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Beta Tester Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Happy Birthday Malice!!!! X3 *hugs* Hope you have lots of fun today and enjoy yourself before you go back to work tomorrow.
Thanks for letting us know what's up too :)

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Beta Tester Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Thanks Guiz!!!!

And of course.

I'm still busy but you guys are Art Junkies like me, so I had to tell you.

My dad totally surprised me with an art studio Spleee! Hahhaha

It was a total shock, I swear I almost fainted hahahaha

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:23 am

That is so cool!! :3 Is it a rented space?

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:08 pm

Well, It's his studio but he made it so that I'll have my own art space within it.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:40 pm

Awww! :) That was sweet of him, what a great gift!

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:39 am

I KNOW right! lol. I'll be going shopping this weekend to fill it up with stuff xD!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:28 am

Distress markers for the win. X3 You gotta get yourself some of those if you don't already!

Also, wanted to let all of you know I'll post tomorrow on my day off. :)

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:48 pm

FINALLY! We are at the much anticipated assault/rescue! So glad.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:30 pm

Zues be praised! XD The plot is getting somewhere! Lol!

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:24 pm

Woot Woot, I'm ready to do this!!!

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 am

Still need to post for Jared but I got a few character posts up! :3

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:16 pm

Yeay! Wonderful posts!! I will be posting today/tonight, sorry if it's taken a minute, my work schedule had me all messed up haha. I am so torqued to get into the action at last!

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:51 am

Hey guys, Moonstruck and I discussed whether or not I should go ahead and direct the wolves back underground because we are just too excited to have all the characters, kidnapped or rescued, finally have a chance at interaction with everyone else and decided I should. Plus, we are eager to progress the plot. (We map out most stuff eons ahead of time) It only just now occurred to me that by having my Charlotte post where unspecified wolves(Besides Daryl, I used his name) leave the HQ that I may have left you all with the impression I was controlling your characters.

I WAS NOT CONTROLLING YOUR WOLVES!!! lol

Your characters are free to do as they please though for their safety and well being, I'd have them skidattle if I were any of you ;D If you want one of your wolves to be the ones leaving with Daryl, then in your next post make it so but you are not obligated to. The assassin's were NPC's so no toe stepping there either!

-Managment

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:25 am

Idk if I said this before but if need be my character can be mildly used.

If someone goes to hug her just assumed Maia hugged them back unless it's like Victor or someone like that. xD

So You can take her on home if you so wish xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Moonstruck on Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Holy cow, can't believe we are basically through the HQ assault! I'm excited to see what comes next. X3 I'll hopefully have some posts up this Sunday.

Moonstruck
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caged Bird on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:59 pm

This is how I have felt lately reading these posts....these guys can not stay out of trouble, the little fuck ups.

Caged Bird
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!