Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Martyrium

Martyrium

a part of “Martyrium”, a fictional universe by Iye Khara.

A small time mercenary crew takes on what they figure is just your typical, unexciting cargo run, unwittingly stepping directly into events that will shake the very foundation of the galaxy and irrevocably affect all organic life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Martyrium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Martyrium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:31 am

Holy crap mother fucking shit man, I'm gonna say this once: This RP looks fucking amazing!

I'm auditioning for the part to of the tech, fingers crossed :)

EDIT: Better guys? :P
Last edited by Falron on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Falron
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:29 am

Falron didn't swear! SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!! SHUN HIIIIMMMM!! Or her. Or it o_O ...?

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:03 pm

CRAP DOESN'T FUCKIN COUNT AS A SWEAR, MAN. REJECT REJECT REJECT REJECT
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:53 pm

Falron is a she. Nice to see ya!

Also, I'm ashamed in your choice of 'swear', Falron. C'mon. 'Crap' is for losers. You gotta pick something stronger in order to be eligible for the Manliness Diploma.
Screwface Romeo wrote:
Conservatism is like a B-17 bomber that's been shot full of holes. It's plummeting headlong towards the ground, where it will crash and explode and die. The Republican Party and their ilk are just the one crazy turret gunner who refuses to believe that he's crashing, and is blazing away with his guns at anyone and anything that gets near him, even his own allies. Eventually, he will crash, and we can move on with our lives.

Rann
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:03 pm

Are you saying I can't call a 'she' man? I ain't standin' for this kind of sexism in my RP, son. Ain't standin' for it. I'll sit for it, though. I think I hurt my back. ;_;

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:08 pm

I was responding to Savvie :(
But, Commie, you should know better. We talked about this, child. I am your mum, so you must obey.

I Am God.

Rann
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Shall I get the Bengay?

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gamer_Templar on Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:42 pm

Checking in with a progress report, profile's just over halfway done. Should be finished over the weekend.

Gamer_Templar
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:19 pm

And here I was thinking that swearing like a fucking sailor wasn't necessary, but hey, if that's what's needed for my manliness diploma, count me in! FUCK YEAH :D

And hey Rann, nice to see ya again :)

Falron
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Hello? -looks around- Anybody still here?

Falron
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Yeah, Comrade's just waiting for the last character, the pilot, to be submitted before we start.

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Falron on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:13 pm

oh ok, no worries then :) I was just worried this thing had died on us before it had even started

Falron
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:12 pm

I'll be working on the first introduction post of the RP soon, so rest easy ;)

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:51 am

Okay, so, if anyone's interested, I've finally finished Archer's history with each respective character, starting with Kaine and ending with Rin. It not only shows the timing for when each one was recruited, but also their general relationship with Archer, so to speak. Anyway, not too important, but I thought it would be fun to establish some deeper meaning in his history with them all. Enjoy it while I get to work on the first post of the RP :O

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:55 am

lies

Savvie just wants too much ice cream man. /offers vanilla ice cream

Rann
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:05 pm

*walks into the room* Post is up. *takes ice cream without looking* Thanks, Rann. *keeps walking*

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:57 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting in the OOC lately (or posting at all, for that matter). Just been kind of a lazy shit lately. But I've gone ahead and graced the RP with Jag's lovely presence at last, and now we can get this shit going. Woo-fuckin-hoo.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Messiah on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:15 pm

So, I've been a bit busy with some things, including other RP stuff on this site, and haven't gotten a chance to read anything except for the first post, and I read that last night. I will be reading what everyone else has got here soon and making my own post sometime today.

Please don't hate me.
Check out Eastbound, a zombie apocalypse story I'm writing on my own.

I may actually get back to this, now that I'm here again. Stay tuned!

Messiah
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rann on Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:23 pm

This is an unforgivable crime, Messiah, do you know what you've done? DO YOU KNOW THE GRAVITY OF YOUR ERROR HERE.

YOUR PUNISHMENT IS TO BREATHE AIR FRO YOUR ROOM.

JUST DO BE A DICK, YOU HAVE TO BREATHE IT TWICE.

Rann
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Nov 10, 2013 3:06 pm

Rann, eat a Snickers.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!