Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp Halfblood: The love god's secret

a part of “Camp Halfblood: The love god's secret”, a fictional universe by jackrules158.

Hecate and Aphrodite are dangerously close to starting a war that could destroy Camp Half-Blood the demigods will learn of a great secret that could if Hecate found out could destroy aphrodite for good.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Halfblood: The love god's secret”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Camp Halfblood: The love god's secret"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Camp Halfblood: The love god's secret

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby anything14 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:59 pm

May I reserve Taylor Swift(at least I think that is her)?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

anything14
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:10 pm

yes that is her tried to go for kind of a nerdy look for a daughter of athena yes she is reserved for you

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:02 pm

Can I create the daughter of Ares?

her faceclaim will be Jurnee Smolett-Bell
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:38 pm

of course you don't have to be any of the ones up there those were examples

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:18 am

Any chance I can snag the son of Ares? Sadly I don't pay attention to celebrities so I have no idea who he is.

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:32 pm

Yep he's yours id like veryone to get charachters.in within 24 hours and powers means you have your god parents powers on a small scale

jackrules158
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:26 pm

Hey sorry work stuff got busy the last few days Ill have it up by tomorrow

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Venom0861 on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:04 am

Hope you guys aren't waiting for me to post. I don't have any thing to say really So post on

Venom0861
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!