Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

hi

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

hi

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cardenden_dabbler on Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:53 pm

hello friends i am new, my name is the cardenden dabbler which i chose because it sums up my character i feel. i look forward to meating you all and to do RP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cardenden_dabbler
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:29 am

Hello both of you. :D We're always glad to see new people.

Cardenden_dabbler is right, we don't like it when people flame others in this part of the forum. There is a flame wars section for that. :twisted: (I'm not a mod, but a friend of a few of the ones on this site irl)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:17 pm

I'm not judging you. I'm simply asking you to keep the flaming to the section that was created for flaming. I also told you I'm not a mod, but I know the mods around here. I'm trying to keep you from being kicked off the forum.

So, Flame Wars is here
, or if you want to go from the main page it's within the main lobby. Kindly keep flaming to that section.

And that is directed at both of you.

Again, welcome to Gwing Steven and cardenden_dabbler.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcus Sol on Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:23 pm

Flame all you want in the appropriate places. Don't do it here...

Welcome to the forum though!

Arcus Sol
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:26 pm

Welcome to the GWing.net forums, both of you.

However.

Careful there. Flame in the innappropriate places and suffer the consequences. Same goes with your friend there too. Take the flames to the Flame Wars forum where they belong, or better yet, since this is more personal, take it to the Private Message system, real life, Instant Messaging program or even e-mail.

You can hate him all you want, we couldn't care less about it, but you will remain civil to each other OUTSIDE of the Flame Wars forum and Private Messages.

This is coming from an Administrator, bear that in mind. I don't want to go beyond a verbal warning such as this, but I will if it gets out of hand.

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:23 am

Flames have been moved to the Flame Wars forum, if you would like to continue the argument, you may do so in the topic, linked to below:

Continue your flames...
Ludwig von Mises, The Theory of Money and Credit wrote:Perpetual vigilance on the part of the citizens can achieve what a thousand laws and dozens of alphabetical bureaus with hordes of employees never have and never will achieve: the preservation of a sound currency.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cardenden_dabbler on Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:02 pm

i would just like to say an offical apology to my rp buds because of stephen who btw i hate but i wont go into that because flaming is wrong. the things he said btw about steeling my gf arent true the true fact of the matter is that i liked limp biscuit b4 him and when he copied me i was like hey steven cant u find another band to relate to cos like i have been a mosher for 4 yrs and now he tries to copy me and its making me not look alternative when i am.

cardenden_dabbler
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:10 pm

Flame posts have been moved once more to http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=870

Apology accepted, Cardenden. Welcome to the site!

If you need any help with anything, let me know.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cryc on Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:32 pm

Hi! I'm new here, and I was trying to get an avatar. I have a picture I drew all scanned and ready, but I can't make it work. Can anyone help me?

Cryc
Member for 12 years
Conversationalist

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.