Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Phantasm

The Phantasm

a part of “The Phantasm”, a fictional universe by Sonicx00.

(OPEN) In a fantasized version of Shibuya (Tokyo), Japan, familiar yet dark and mysterious crimes have broke out and the darkness among the city begins to show itself!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Phantasm”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Phantasm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:33 pm

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Phantasm

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The5thHorseman on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:17 am

This looks awesome! Anyway I would like to go with a possessed human, possessed by a shadow demon. So she will be a normal human, no powers, she will be a troubled young woman who is unaware of her inner demons as well as the supernaturals around her though she is friends with some of them, maybe a friend of your character to where your character is aware of her demon.
Anyway I will copy and paste your character sheet, add my own colors, and put my own info into the sheet type it will probably be a sip for now though.
Pain would hurt more if it was felt less

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The5thHorseman
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:12 am

Thats fine, you're reserved. I will say being friends with my character may be iffy. However Claudette does have a "day" personality which opposes her true nature so to speak. I will say, its awesome idea for your character. I was hoping to see at least a couple if not three normal beings who get caught up in all of this or so for story and plot.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:37 pm

Hello there! If it's alright, I'd like to reserve the last female. I was thinking of just making her a human but I was hoping to have her be related or have some sort of relationship with another character so she's not so lonely and just a random human. :3

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:31 pm

If someone agrees to you can but just because you know someone doesn't mean you actually know them. Being a random human could be good for progressive eye openers to the world and such. Just keep that in mind as well.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azure Limit on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:48 pm

If possible I would love to reserve a male character. I have an idea for a summoner magus who utilizes a demon fused to his shadow and fights with it in tandem.
"To protect the world from Japanamation, To overthrough the Kaiba corporation,
To denounce the meaning of the original dub, to extend our reach to the world above,
Team Fourkids blast of at the speed of light, surrender now or prepare to fight,
Meowth that's right..."

-Team Fourkids Motto

Azure Limit
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonicx00 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:47 pm

You can do that. Summoner Magus's utilize in one summon and its usually through an artifact. I don't know if you want to keep going with that idea because Elyon is creating a summoner too but it is your choice.

Do know we're still actively creating our character although time has not been on our side atm.

Sonicx00
Member for 12 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!