Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Brigade

Brigade

a part of “Brigade”, a fictional universe by lizardheartstring.

When the end has come, when all hope has been lost, are you willing to go back in order to save the present?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Brigade”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Brigade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:48 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Brigade"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Brigade

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:02 pm

May I please be reserved for Lee Soo Hyuk please?

I love dragons! I mean come on! Dragons are very freaking awesome especially elemental dragons!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenixheart on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Can I reserve Daisy Lowe please? And my favourite mythical creature is the phoenix

phoenixheart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:08 pm

Can I please reserve Ellen Page's FC?

Kitsune's are pretty amazing. :)
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:10 pm

I would love to reserve FC: Alex Steele? Though, I would appreciate you very much if I could possibly, maybe change the FC to Elizabeth Gillies? Pretty please? (I would pull out the 'Pwetty please' if you didn't include the literacy mark on the rules)

Also, there is poor Mary Parker of the Salem trials, who I always thought was sister to Alice Parker (Also convicted) but not really... simply a coincidence.

Anywho, I love many fictional creatures but becuase I'm weird I'm going to say Adipose. They count, right? Not really mythical, but it counts. If it doesn't...ehhh..... Pegasus.
Last edited by Possibility on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:11 pm

@xLevesquex yes of course! :)
@phoenixheart sure! :) I can see why ^-^ heehee
@faithsangel yes you may. I will go reserve everyone's characters now...

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:14 pm

@Possibility, yes, you may change her to Elizabeth Gillies. Thanks for doing research XD haha! actually, I remember thinking the same thing about Mary and Alice as well. Strange, huh?

And of course Adipose count!!! :D

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:17 pm

Adipose! Amazing little balls of fatty adorable.

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:12 pm

Hello! May I reserve FC: Carey Mulligan and FC: Will Higgonson?

I'm a fan of anything Fae- the sort that are a bit more malicious than Tinkerbell.
Hello, Sweetie.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgelasticBoy9 on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:22 pm

Can I possibly reserve FC: Freddie Highborn?

Favorite mythical creature? Probably Cerberus, mostly because the root word for his name is the Greek word Kerberos, which translates to "spotted." Hades named his dog "Spot." Also, I mean, it's a three-headed dog.

AgelasticBoy9
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suffacate on Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Hey!
So first of all, favourite magical creature is a dragon. Specifically, a chinese dragon. I love their look. Anyways...

I really want that Necromancy power from that Max Irons FC...but I don't want Max Irons. I'd love that to be Ezra Miller. If you don't approve of that change, then I wish you luck with the roleplay. ^.^
I'm an experienced roleplayer and have used this site for over 3 years. This is just a new start, and a new account.

suffacate
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:01 pm

@Miss Nomer, sure thang! ^-^
@AgelasticBoy9, you got it! Cerberus, what a good one! reading about that creature as a kid gave me nightmares....
@suffacate, Oooooo chinese dragon :) and yeah, Ezra Miller is totally fine ^-^

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby suffacate on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:13 pm

Oh my gosh I love you.
Thank you. <33

I'll have the sheet in (WIP CS) in by tomorrow afternoon. I have to travel around tomorrow to perform at a bunch of Remembrance Day ceremonies, so I won't have free time until like, 5 PM.

suffacate
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:16 pm

If possible could I please also be reserved for Robert Sheehan please?

Elemental dragons.. Always..

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:36 am

May I reserve Candice (Water), please? I will get to her tomorrow, it's late.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jadebud98 on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:51 am

May I reserve FC: Sky Ferriara and FC: Evan Peters?

And don't forget John Willard, who was blamed of witchcraft once he began to stop arresting people for witchcraft.

As for my favorite mythical creature I'd have to say Fae :)

Jadebud98
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:11 am

Someone took the faceclaim I wanted to use. . .
I'm a slow reader.

Anywho, may I reserve FC: Jacob Artist, his power being Shock/Electricity?

I don't really know what mythical creature is my favourite, but I guess it would be the Nymphs from Greek mythology.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:39 am

Alexandra Daddario if it's not already taken?

Mythical creature? Hmm... That's a tough decision but I would have to say it'd be a tie between Cerberus, elemental dragons, and woodland elves.

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Hello,
May I reserve Rita Ora and Katie McGrath

Tituba...

Fae. Anything Fae or Fae Related. Dryads more specifically. And Wraith, which is why I want Rita Ora's abilites ^-^
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xRoo on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Hi there! May I reserve The animal Manipulation and Air?

I love Dragons. They are very protective and give me a sense of the magical world whenever I write them into my stories.

I can have both profiles done tonight and/or tomorrow. I have no more classes till Tuesday. :)

xRoo
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!