Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

If Germany had won the war...

If Germany had won the war...

a part of “If Germany had won the war...”, a fictional universe by shmband.

What would life be like for young men and woman in a world 70 years after a Nazi victory?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “If Germany had won the war...”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: If Germany had won the war...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:23 am

Righty-o, my character has been submitted, if you've any corrections or lore mistakes for me to fix let me know :)

Hopefully I can throw a spanner in the works with a not so patriotic character :)
Never before have so many come together from all quarters of the galaxy. But never before have we faced an enemy such as this. The Reapers will show us no mercy. We must give them no quarter. They will terrorize our populations. We must stand fast in the face of that terror. They will advance until our last city falls, but we will not fall. We will prevail. Each of us will be defined by our actions in the coming battle. Stand fast. Stand strong. Stand together. Hackett out.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:41 am

He's great! Accepted.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:14 am

One thing I want to check as I'm a little confused on it. Conor's character Darren was born to a lesser born family, right? But isn't there severe punishment associated with having kids that are not considered to be racially pure?

See, my character's mother was in a lot of bother for having her.

Just wanted clarification as the rules do relate to what I'm writing too. =)
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:29 am

From what I understood if two parents of 75%+ genetic were licensed to marry and they had a kid, that kid might fall below the 75% threshold, but the parent's wouldn't be imprisoned the kid would just be and outcast?

Failing that the intro mentions that people could be licensed to marry in error? Either that or everyone in Ireland is just ridin' anyway.....

I can change my character if it breaks lore.

conor
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:37 am

Good point guys. Could play this one of two ways. Either the union of Connor's parents was licensed and then later found to be in error. Or the union was unlicensed, but the same 'friends in high places' protected his parents from the legal consequences.

shmband
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:43 am

Alrighty let me do some character overhaul and see what I can change :)

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:57 am

Alright, just thought I would check it out as the laws in place will have had a big effect on my own character's life, so I just wanted to be clear on them beforehand.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Okay, finally redid my character. Took a while but I think in the end it's better than my original. I kind of just went with the flow of typing though so if there are any lore imploding things in there let me know, I took some liberties with punishments and such as well as creating a division in the army so if they don't fit with the story let me know :) There might also be some logic flaws, I haven't had a cup of tea in over an hour so my cognitive functions might be shot...

I think bastard children of rape might be a bit of a grey area so my logic on my characters social standing might also be messed up, I can change again if necessary. Although i'm really running out of pity stories that fuel my character....

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Yes, that works really well! A very convoluted background that leaves room for other characters to have either sympathy or contempt for him. Good work.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Excellent, I look forward to getting started! :)

Now though time for tea, and maybe a nap...

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Alright boys and girls, intro post is up! It's Monday morning and it's time to get this show on the road...

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:31 pm

Blast it Conor way to remind me I have a Calc exam ( tea helps me focus).

Awesome can't wait to read what you've posted Shmband.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Working on a post as we speak!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:08 pm

I should probably post here so that I can start getting these notifications... had no idea we even started.. ^^;

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:42 am

No worries Jynx we literally only just started! :)

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:31 am

Hopefully my recent post didn't encroach on Oren's character! I'll occassionally make posts like that, introducing "NPCs" who aren't worth creating a character sheet for, and will appear and disappear and various intervals.

I'm ready to make more posts, but I'd like to give everyone else a chance to get their characters going so I'll hold off posting any more today.

For simplicity's sake can we say that anyone who has morning classes has history with Mr Kalvis, say at 9:30 or something.

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:06 am

finish college to find 7 posts

conor
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby shmband on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:12 am

Ron! X-D

shmband
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:17 am

Aha no problem, post wasn't an issue at all.

And Oren has a baaad feeling about this.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby conor on Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:36 pm

Well my post is up, sorry it took so long compared to others, hopefully we can get some fun interactions going.

conor
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!