Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

The Garden: An Arcadian Boneyard

Arcadian Asylum

a part of “The Garden: An Arcadian Boneyard”, a fictional universe by duramon.

A high fantasy, semi-apocalyptic, guild-based, evolving adventure epic set in a world called The Garden. The games have begun and The Nameless are attempting to rise again, however this time, they have your help.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Garden: An Arcadian Boneyard”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Arcadian Asylum

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:31 pm

Similarly I am still alive and well on this side, just never enough time to sit down and put some thought into writing anything. And of course Hiiro the best of luck and health going through your chemo.
Death came to town.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:31 pm

Well I finally found enough time to rush in a post. Hopefully from next week onwards I'll have a bit less stuff to take care of and thus more time to write here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ankti on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:30 am

Sorry I've been AWOL. Work went crazy. Things are calming a bit now. I should have a new post up in the next day or two.

Ankti
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritnio on Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Whew. Thought it died... I'm sure we can keep it from dying right? Just once I'd like to have joined an RP that didn't die.
Bet you were expecting something. Too bad there is nothing! Well, besides my words...

Ritnio
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Streamwatcher Recruiter Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:52 am

With the three of us, and the occaisional feedback from dura, it might be too small of a crew to keep this going.(won't keep me from trying though) So hopefully Layla and Zalgo, perhaps even hiiro, are still lurking from the shadows to help out.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:42 am

Just confirming that I am in fact still here. I'll be working on my post soon. It's just misfortune that I am not able to get it out right away but it will be done.

As far as keeping this going is concerned, a roleplay only really needs so much as two people to run (If the slew of 1X1 roleplays are valid evidence). I'm certain that if the desire is strong we can still make this work. I know I'm gonna work to pull through this lull in the posting we've had.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritnio on Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:33 pm

No way am I going to let this die!

Ritnio
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Streamwatcher Recruiter Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:01 pm

Hiiro' still very sick, he's been keeping me up to date but he'll be back as soon as he can be pretty much. However that might not be for a long time yet :P You never know though, always room for a speedy recovery even in his case.

With feedback from me, I'll do what I can when I can, I still come on here and check things out etc. and I've been running smaller roleplay's on the side that don't require as much....well of my life ^^" to keep going, I'll be jumping in where I can and helping out whenever possible. If anything I'd like to see where you all go with this, and just generally help keep it alive at least for you guys :P

On the posts thus far since my exodus, hell of a good job to Ankti and others and your organization to take over the RP, keep it going, and generally keep posting. All of you are doing very well and I just want to encourage you to keep at it!
Life is merely a puzzle,and every being,every object,every speck of existence. Is but a small piece of an infinitely expanding picture.

My OTP, TheXenomorph1 X Pika_Girl

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ankti on Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:21 pm

Sorry for such a long silence on my part. Work coupled with my trepidation about exactly were to take the Roleplay next have sort of combined to slow down my writing. I'll work something up over the next day or two.

Dura, if you have any particular ideas about what you think should happen next you could drop them into the writing doc, otherwise I'll just kinda wing it. :)

Ankti
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu May 08, 2014 2:57 am

Apologies for my latest post not being too exciting. It's a bit short since Pravus is literally doing nothing but dwelling on the situation dropped on him.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Mon May 12, 2014 7:31 am

Sup people, figure I'd help with activity and make a bit of a come back since I have spare time. Nothing too huge, just River's little bit there, sacrificing himself on his own terms and what-not.

Ima leave up whether or not he passes or anythin' to Ankti, they know the general idea and whilst I'm happy to support and give feedback and help on direction, I'll be entrusting you with stuff like this as you've been working so well on keeping this going ^^.

Idea of where to go next? Let's go for some acquaintance making, the party has earnt themselves a prize, each of y'all get to sorta design a location for your character to hang out in between missions for some more conversational development stuff, which I'll add to the locations tab, just have Aizen take them each to their little house/room/underground nuclear bunker of destiny and each person can have a go at describing everything in as much detail as they please and perhaps sending me a PM if you feel to clarify so I can chuck it in properly. You'll get a card that details your powers and any prizes you've earnt (Explained by Aizen of course) and after all that, Aizen will probably get a challenge from a guild hearing about his new members (News spreads fast) and off the party will go to a guild game!

Idea's for Guild Games: A Castle Siege with special conditions (Character's can't be seen or they forfeit participation etc.), An Arena Fight, A Dungeon, Something Non-Violent I can't think of. Have the resource be either an advantage for players or the guild in general, a resource of restoration item the guild needs to help revive it (Yay World-Building stuff~) or a wager of the entire guilds existence (In the final case The Nameless would have to accept or simply be destroyed by other guilds, or perhaps the challenging guild themselves, who'd see them as even weaker than before.) All this fun stuffs.

You can wing it if you'd like, this is just the original direction, have at the RP ladies and gents!

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritnio on Wed May 14, 2014 3:02 pm

So..... we can design an area of rest for our character.... that I understood... but I don't understand this card thingy.... Also...do we tell Aizen IC what the room'll look like?

Ritnio
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Wed May 14, 2014 4:10 pm

Aera Kirishima wrote:So..... we can design an area of rest for our character.... that I understood... but I don't understand this card thingy.... Also...do we tell Aizen IC what the room'll look like?

Basically the lazul card is an item that lists the powers/gifts that the owner has and provides a storage space for more physical gifts. So basically if you win a game and you get some ungodly powerfull spear the card will list the name of that spear and you could, if you wanted store the spear inside that card. But it will also list whatever other gifts you collect or already have, for example it would list telepathy, if you have it.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritnio on Wed May 21, 2014 5:19 am

OH! It's one of those inter-dimensional infinite bag...things....right? That makes more sense.

Ritnio
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!