Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Lacrezia - The Reborn World

Lacrezia - The Reborn World

a part of “Lacrezia - The Reborn World”, a fictional universe by Ageha.

5 years after dreadful Antiva Chronus Online has ended, a new VRMMO appears on horizon and brings new trouble along with it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Lacrezia - The Reborn World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Lacrezia - The Reborn World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:25 am

I'm still willing to continue this RP if ever Mat posts again.

Also, I am interested in hearing about the idea you had, Ageha. Was there more thought out, or that was just the basis? Either way, I'm liking it so far.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:56 am

Famished even if we happen to post everyday, we can't just throw out all characters. Maybe we can continue this sometime but for now let's leave it alone.

And that was just a random idea I had, I haven't though of it much, that's why I wanted to hear some ideas to connect it to ideas I had.

It could be demon bound to human or angel bound to human thing. Like every human with some powers has to summon a demon/angel/another magical creature companion. It is completely random and they can't influence it in any way. Demon summoning could be more rare since they eat human souls because they dont want to be bound by humans.

Also war must be going on somewhere. Because it aint fun if everybody will survive. Or something like that. Like I said I haven't planned this one out yet.
Don't say that you can't do it, if you haven't tried.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

If we are going to go to the angel/demon bound to a human idea or whatever, I think it would be better if they were bound to one specific angel/demon and no one could do anything about. But the demon would have the choice of being sorta friends with the human, just completely rebelling against them or just flat out not caring about what the other one does at all.

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:52 am

That was exactly what I mean. I guess I didn't specify it well enough. Question is what could be the main story of the rp? Anyone has any ideas. Any at all?

Ageha
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:01 pm

Well, type of roleplay do we want?

Lovey-dovey, action-y, drama-y, suspense-y, sill-y? I can think of some examples if we have a clear type~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:40 pm

How about some romance mixed with action?

Ageha
Member for 12 years

That would be fine, I'm all for it :3

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:52 am

So what we go so far is:

*angel/demons/and other magical folk that are bound to person who can do nothing to influence it
*fighting
*romance

What we need to figure out:

*World
*Time setting
*Reason as to why those being are summon
*Magic or not
*The special element that will make it more interesting

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:53 pm

FAMILIAR OF ZERO *cough, cough* Sorry. I'm not sure but how about a magic mixed with technology universe?
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Summoning, magic and technology..... No, it will get too messy.

Choose either technology or magic.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:53 pm

Magic then.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:13 pm

I'd prefer technology. <3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

FamishedPants wrote:I'd prefer technology. <3

Technology is always better, unless you have some type of magic that can cause a nuclear explosion or something..cause then..shit gets real.
EDIT: On the other hand, magic is pretty awesome..damn..I can't choose >-<

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:40 am

Hmm 1 vote for magic and 1 for technology and 1 who can't decide. Well, I think we will use technology, because I somehow feel like magic is bit overused and it also can't be explained very well, while with technology everything is clear.

With technology problem of time is also solved. It is clearly in future. Next question is the world. Will be Earth or some other sort of world? And if it's another world, what kind of world will it be? Will it have different animals. Will humans live on more than one planet? Will there be more than one sun?

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:46 am

Hmm, this OOC fell far behind and I forgot it DX

Assuming we're still able to discuss this, I'd say them having the ability to travel between mutlple worlds would be cool.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ageha on Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:01 pm

Nah, not worth discussing this anymore, nobody is interested anyway. Besides now that I got my graphic tablet I will be spending most of my free time drawing, not roleplaying.

Ageha
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!