Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A World For Stars

Posting

a part of “A World For Stars”, a fictional universe by AvalonKnight.

Look inside for detail's.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A World For Stars”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Posting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:54 pm

As everyone that I have sent a PM out to knows not many people have been posting. I have been patient and have waited but I wish for this RP to continue and NOT die thank you. I want people to post as much as they can because what we are doing now this RP will surely die. And I and other's don't want that.

Thank you every much and I hope to hear from everyone soon :)
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Posting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:23 pm

If it's alright with you I wanna post again since me and Spotted's character are separate from everyone else. I thought I'd give it some time but no one is posting, so even though there's only one post since my last one I'd really like to post again tomorrow if that's alright!? xD

Hopefully the folks you messaged will respond though!!
*~*~*~*~ My Persistent Friend ~*~*~*

"Suicide doesn't take away the pain, it just gives it to someone else." --->>*HELP*
"์ž์‚ด์€ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์—†์• ์ฃผ์ง€ ์•Š๋Š”๋‹ค. ๋‹จ์ง€ ๋‹ค๋ฅธ ์‚ฌ๋žŒ์—๊ฒŒ ๊ณ ํ†ต์„ ์ „๊ฐ€ ์‹œํ‚ฌ ๋ฟ์ด์ง€." --->>*๋„์›€*

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Re: Posting

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Lonesome Butterfly~ on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:57 pm

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

*is just going to post tomorrow unless GM respond between then and says no* xD

~Lonesome Butterfly~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Group Theory Arc Warden Property Buyer Greeter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!