Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Rise of the Ruinosus: The Rebuild

a part of “Rise of the Ruinosus: The Rebuild”, a fictional universe by NasiaWords.

There isn’t a choice for these young Keeper’s … if they don’t fight, than the world as they know it will be consumed by evil. It will become Hell on Earth.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of the Ruinosus: The Rebuild”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:46 am

Welcome to "Rise of the Ruinosus: The Rebuild"!

First off, I want to thank anyone considering to join this RP!

Second, I advise that you read all of the intro. Yes, it's long, but it could be the reason as to whether or not I accept your character. :)

The positions of Lilly and Bryce have already been taken by Venom0861 and I. This is actually a future version of our older RP. We can have as many students as apply, but not more than thirty. Doubt that will happen though. :) Hahaha.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to message Venom0861 or I. Thanks again guys and hope you help us make this RP soar!

I used to be normal ... until I met those losers
Who I now call my Best Friends

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Rise of the Ruinosus: The Rebuild

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:28 am

Okay, question!

Am I really supposed to post once every day? Because of specific reasons (I'm a lazy ass. Kick meh), I might not be able to do that. Yes, inside that bracket is a fact about me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:05 am

I honestly never expect anyone to post everyday. I just find it nice to make people think they do so they post as often as possible haha. :) As long as you post at LEAST every one to three days. But if you think this RP will bore you, don't join. It's sad when people disappear.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:22 am

I don't really think this role-play will bore me. I'll stay 'till the end. Unless something happens, I'll post. Though, 2 paragraphs while trying to think of things to type about murders my brain, I can handle it.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCDinNYC on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:21 am

Hey, this is a very interesting idea, and I was wondering if I could join? Also, I know. There aren't any reservations on power types, but I want to say that I'm going for an ice type. You said you didn't want an overload of one type, so just letting you know :). Happy RP-ing and talk to you later!

TCDinNYC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:40 pm

@code6435: Okay. :) As long as you give us enough to go off of, it should be fine. :)

@TCDinNYC: Sounds like a plan!! Hahaha. Ice is good. Lol. :)

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:01 pm

-peeks in-

Helllllooooo.

This roleplay seems rather interesting. I plan on submitting a charrie at some point tonight. If I finish it by then.

I'm not sure whether to make it male or female though... I haven't really worked it out though... and I have a few questions anyway.

About the CS, what do you mean by over-dramatic? I sorta get what you mean, but its not very clear... I mean, you said it could be heart-wrenching, but what is considered heart-wrenching and what is considered over-dramatic? I don't know...

As for the demon part... I'm kinda confused about that as well... if they are taking classes with you, how could they be only partially-human looking? Wouldn't people noticed if some sort of reptilian humanoid was taking classes with them? xP

Sorry for being confused. I'm a blonde... jk, that's stereotypical. I'm actually a lot smarter than a lot of people.

I will be back soon enough! -flies out a window-

EDIT:

-flies back in through the window-

BACK.

I have decided! I shall make a male! Who is a fire mage! FIYAAAHHHHH.

I am very pleased with myself for some reason. -giggles in a corner-

Now! To work on my character sheet! -walks through the wall-
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:27 pm

I think I understand what you mean, haha. I worded it wrong. You can have a sad backstory, but don't be over dramatic in the RP itself. I guess it's kind of a pet peeve of mine. XD For example, don't run away from every little thing.

EX: My pencil broke, I'm going to run crying to my room.

Second! I though it in there, but maybe not. XD For your regular classes, it is advised that your demons stay in your dorm room. It doesn't matter because people without magical abilities cannot see our demons.

It has been decided that Mrs. Zephyr is doing the Combat Training course while Mr. Zephyr will be doing the Creatures and Spells course. While your character is in, say, Combat Training, Mrs. Zephyr's demon, OZ, will be training your demons. So they will be taking a separate class than you.

But like I said, during your day classes, your demons can be in your dorm room or with you. No human can see them.

Did any of this help? XD And it's all good, I'm blonde too. Funny thing, my other blonde friend and I have the best grades out of all of our friends. AND WE ARE THE ONLY BLONDES!!!! BOO YAAAAA!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:45 pm

WOOOOOT. BLONDE PAWAH!!

Heh.

Ok, so I hear that business. I guess I mis-read the part about the demons. Me being blonde again...

I'm smaht and all, I take all honors and stuffs, but I guess I can be a bit of an airhead sometimes. All my friends blame it on me being blonde.
"Well who did you come running to when you were failing math! Mhm, meeeeeeee! Now shut yer trap!"

So, do the demons have to be somewhat human? Like, can they be an animal (that is small in size) but be able to speak and shiz like that?

Just wondering. If not, then that's ok. xP

"Pushin' the limit, all day, ere' day."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:57 pm

They don't have to be partially human haha. :)

Mrs. Zephyr's demon looks like a human completely! And Iyana's looks like a kid with fox ears and a fox tail. It can be full on animal or not, up to you!

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Sweet. Thanks. ^-^

And I was looking at your water mage and I saw the theme song. My immediate reaction:

"YEAH, I LIKE IT LIKE THAT! DAMN, SUN'S SO HOT, MAKE THE GIRLS TAKE IT ALL OFF. EVERY BODY! SING IT LIKE THAT! I LIKE IT LIKE THAT! EH-OH-EH-OH-EH-OH!"

Had a small sing-song seizure. Love that song.

Oh, I dunno if its just me being a nerd, but had anyone seen Frozen?

Holy crap, that movie was hilarious. My new favorite Disney movie. I won't spoil anything, but I was blown away. I absolutely adored that movie. Can't stop talking about it. xP

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:28 pm

I looooooooove that song too! XD And I can't wait to see Frozen, it looks amazing lol

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Candy_ on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Could I get you.a CSS tomorrow? Sorry, wanna join, too tired right now :(
"Life is a dream; we must all be ready to wake up so we can dream again." - Amys, Wise One
The Wheel lost the Creator in 2007. I'm still feeling the hit. Tarmon Gai'don has happened, the World is probably in ruins, and I don't know because I'm not there yet.
May the Wheel weave for the ta'veren.

Candy_
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TCDinNYC on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Hey! I finally submitted my CS, and I think I did pretty good, hehe.. If I need any tweaks, let me know. This RP shall be AMAAAAAAZZZZING!!!!

TCDinNYC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:51 pm

-raises hand-

Star has another question!

Star would like to know if she could have more than three Main Power Area move thingies.

If not, then Star will deal with it.

Star does not know why she is speaking in third person. First person..?

Nope, third person. xP

Star will go away know.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:59 pm

@Candy_: Of course you can submit it tomorrow! We are still waiting on some others anyways, so you wont be the only one.

@TCDinNYC: I looooove your character! This RP SHALL BE AMAZING! Hahaha.

@Starlight77: You can have more than three haha. XD

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:11 pm

And just saying! Once we get a final gender count, we will assign roommates! Then later on we will assign teams and so on and so forth. Hopefully we can get an even amount of people in both classes.

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:31 pm

I'm sorry this is taking so long!

I'm really tired and I don't work well tired.

I've only just finished the powers section. >.>

I hope its cool that I named a move after a pokemon move. xP

"I ran outa ideas."

Would you like me to submit a WIP so you can check out what I have so far?

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NasiaWords on Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Starlight77, that is totally fine. XD

And a WIP would be nice. It'll give me something to do! XD

NasiaWords
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Welp, there ya go. Sorry its a WIP. I had a whole bunch of stuff to fix and fiddle with on the CS, but its all good now! XP

I hope you like Jace so far. ^-^

I might work on it a bit longer, but its already 11 pm and I'm super tired.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!