Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Insignia

Relationships

a part of “Insignia”, a fictional universe by Adelphia.

Two werewolf packs who have had bad blood between them for years are forced to join together and create one pack. While both packs are slowly learning to warm up to one another, the humans in the area are learning their fragile secret.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Insignia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:28 pm

Oh no, not the dreaded. . .

Now that we have most of the characters finished, I figured we should get this thread done and over with before we start posting. This thread will basically just help with posting so every knows how to deal with each character and to avoid confusion.

The easiest way to go about this would be to follow the rubric and instructions below.

1 .Next to each name of the characters, put a symbol.
[*]A ♥ means your character likes this person, is a possible love interest.
[*]A ✖ if your character does not like this person.
[*]A ☯ is if your character is peaceful with the person, whether they know them or not.
[*]A ★ means that your character is friends with this person.
[*]A ▲ is if you character is neutral about this person, or doesn't know them enough to judge.

2. After putting the symbol, describe why you chose that symbol for that specific person. Ex: "I'm not too friendly with _____, though we don't fight." ▲

3. Not all the characters are listed here. Be prepared to edit your original post to update it.

4. Please try to make these feelings a bit lengthy. No longer than two paragraphs (really one is fine) but more than a couple of sentences.

5. If you would like to add extra details about how you are open to specific relationships, etc, please included this at the end of your original post. Do not post more than once. Everything you would like to say needs to be on one post. Discuss specific relationships with other players in the PMs please.

Code: Select all
[u]Foalan Pack[/u]
Eden Foalan | Symbol | "Character Quote" | Feelings
Xander Dewmont | Symbol | "Character Quote" | Feelings
Calan E. Rivers | Symbol | "Character Quote" | Feelings
Shiloh Kingston | Symbol | "Character Quote" | Feelings

[b]Bleddyn Pack[/b]
Theodore Bleddyn | Symbol | "Character Quote" | Feelings
Laighla De'Lune | Symbol | "Character Quote" | Feelings
Riley Bleddyn Symbol | "Character Quote" | Feelings

[u]Humans[/u]
Dylan Jäger | Symbol | "Character Quote" | Feelings
Shailene Swan | Symbol | "Character Quote" | Feelings
Last edited by Adelphia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
There is no method except to be very intelligent.
- T. S. Eliot

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Adelphia
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Relationships

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookiiie on Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:47 pm

Foalan Pack
Eden Foalan | ▲/ ★ | "I Didn't Choose This" | "She's quite nice, along with her best friends."
Xander Dewmont | ▲ | "I know it's a guy's name, but I didn't pick it!!'' | "She seems pretty funny, might need a joker at times when feeling down."

Bleddyn Pack
Theodore Bleddyn | ▲ | ""Much to see, much to do, blah blah blah."" | "I don't know...guess we will have to see."
Laighla De'Lune | ▲ | "Haven't you heard what they say about me? I'm heartless." | "Quite bad ass..but she reminds me of Hulk Hogan at times."
Riley Bleddyn | ▲ | "I've a nagging fear." | "He seems pretty cool around the school."

"I find Eden to be quite nice, along with her friends who too can be very entertaining to see. Xander Dewmont ? She seems pretty funny and who knows. I might need a joker at times when feeling down. Theodore Bleddyn ? I don't know...guess we will have to see whats in store with him. Laighla De'Lune ? She seems quite bad ass..but she reminds me of Hulk Hogan at times. And finally Riley Bleddyn. He seems to be pretty cool around the school here so..yeah."

Edit I will have more as soon as I get more information :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cookiiie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby desire99600 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:17 pm

❝The purpose of art is to wash the dust of daily life from our souls.❞ - Pablo Picaso

Image Image Image Image

• Foalan Pack
    • Eden Foalan | ✖▲✖ | "I don't know, I don't like her. But then, I don't really like anyone."
      • Well for one thing, she's the soon-to-be alpha of the enemy. Laighla's bound not to like anyone in the enemy pack, but it's not just that she's with the enemy, Laighla isn't too fond of Eden, because she doesn't think she has what it takes to lead. Not that Laighla thinks she could do any better, it's just that she's too quiet. Laighla generally distrusts quiet people because she herself is quiet, and she's an asshole. Plus, she can't figure out why, but there's just something about the girl that irritates her. She's not excited to have to take orders from this girl when the pack merge, and, in all honesty, Laighla probably won't ever consider the girl her alpha.
    • Xander Dewmont | ▲✖▲ | "I wouldn't call us friends, but we're not enemies."
      • Laighla doesn't have any specific hates or likes about Xander, but, as she's from the other pack, she does distrust her. She doesn't know her enough to make too many judgments. What she can say though, is that Laighla generally isn't a fan of shy people, and this girl is quiet, and, judging by just looking at her, weak and kindhearted, traits in a person Laighla just doesn't connect with. Who knows though? She could be wrong, she just doesn't know Xander well enough, I guess.
    • Calan E. Rivers | ☯▲ | "Not really 'my cup of tea', ya know?."
      • Laighla know much about Calan. He seems like an okay guy, someone that could be cool to hang with, but not someone she really knows a lot about. She has a feeling there's a little more to him than what she's seen around school, but she could be wrong. He's a bit too much of an optimist for her, and he's in the enemy pack, which automatically makes him untrustworthy, though who knows, maybe they could be friends?
    • Shiloh Kingston | ☯▲✖ | "She's dangerous. So I don't trust her."
      • Laighla does her best to stay away from Shiloh at school. Not because she's afraid of her or she really hates her, but she's dangerous, that much she can tell, and she belongs to the other pack, so, that being said, she's a natural enemy. Though there are admirable traits about the girl, like her free-spirit, Laighla has never really taken the time to get to know her, to it's really too soon to say she's anything but a peaceful enemy at this point, though there could possibly be more there.

• Bleddyn Pack
    • Theodore Bleddyn | ★"♥" | "I don't really make friends but, he's my Alpha. I respect him."
      • Laighla likes Theo a lot. Enough that she might even call him friend. Which is shocking. Because she doesn't make friends. She likes that he can be an ass sometimes, but she also likes that he's passionate about things in the way she's passionate about art. He's her alpha, and she respects him. He's one of the few people who know about her ability to communicate telepathically, and one of the few people she wouldn't mind being forced to spend time with. Laighla likes that he's creative and would like to get to know him better, but hasn't really allowed herself to get too close to anyone yet.
    • Riley Bleddyn | ☯☯▲ | "I guess spending time with him isn't too painful."
      • Laighla doesn't know Riley too well, but that's more due to the fact that he doesn't talk much and she can't than not liking him at all. There's potential there. They could possibly be friends if she knew a little more about him. She doesn't usually like quiet people, but he's part of her pack and Theo's brother, so she doesn't mind him. There's the possibility of a future friendship there but, at the moment, she just doesn't know a lot about him to say for sure. She'd just call him an acquaintance.
    • Benjamin Cross | ☯★▲ | "He's an asshole, but whatever I guess, he's part of the pack."
      • Laighla's not super close to Ben, but they have sort of a "war" running between them. They're both fans of pretending they hate each other and so, whenever they're in the same room, never miss an opportunity to insult the other or disagree with each other. He's not her best friend, that would be Theo, and she definitely would never look at him romantically, but he's fun to tease.

• Humans
    • Dylan Jäger | ▲▲ | "Seen him around school. That's about, all I've got."
      • Laighla knows pretty much nothing about Dylan. On the days she bothers going to school, she's seen him around. She knows he spends a little time with both packs, on occasion, which she doesn't like, and there is something about him she doesn't trust, though she's not sure what it is. It's probably just that he's human, because she's generally skeptical and mistrustful of humans.
    • Shailene Swan | ▲▲☯ | "I know who she is, but I've never really talked to her."
      • Laighla's seen Shailene around school quite a bit. She's popular, and beautiful, and everyone seems to like her. Laighla doesn't personally have a problem with Shailene, she's just never really gotten along with girls like her who are always surrounded by friends, and who are very studious and good in school because Laighla's pretty much on the opposite end of the spectrum, skipping school, failing classes, closing people off. Maybe they could get along, she doesn't know, but she doubts it because, not only is Shailene in a whole different social group, but she's also human and Laighla just has a general distrust for humans.

❝We read to know that we are not alone.❞ - William Nicholson

Image Image Image Image

• Foalan Pack
    • Eden Foalan | ✖✖ | "She's hot, but she's the enemy."
      • Ben hasn't ever really taken the time to get to know Eden, but he doesn't have to. As far as he's concerned, she's the enemy, and that's all she'll ever be. If he'd stop to maybe have a real conversation with her, he could probably get along with her, but that's unlikely. I mean, after all, she's, not just the enemy, but their leader! He could see it as fun to get her pissed and antagonize her though.
    • Xander Dewmont | ▲✖▲ | "Pretty, but too shy."
      • Xander is too quiet for Benji to really know much about her. Just from looking at her, he thinks she's pretty, but that's about it. She's too shy for him, though he's never really taken the time to get to know her. But why should he? She's in the enemy pack, so she's pretty much already on his bad side.
    • Calan E. Rivers | ✖▲ | "Waaaay too optimistic."
      • Benji finds Calan kind of annoying. He's a jokester, and too generally "on the bright side" for Ben. Not that he hates the guy, he just seem like the kind of guy he could get along with. And that's without the fact that he's in the Foalan Pack. Add that in, and Ben really just doesn't like him.
    • Shiloh Kingston | ☯▲✖ | "She's got some crazy hair."
      • Of all the Foalan's, Ben has to say, he probably hated Shiloh the least. Yeah, he still doesn't like her and doesn't trust her for shit, but he doesn't loathe her. She seems pretty cool, able to stand up for herself, and pretty dangerous, which means he really doesn't want to piss her off. He likes her hair, but he's never really gotten to know her because she's a Foalan so, at the moment, she's just a peaceful enemy.

• Bleddyn Pack
    • Theodore Bleddyn | ★☯ | "He's the alpha. I'm the guard. I have to protect him."
      • Benji likes Theo, and considers him a friend. He's fiercely protective of him. He's like this with other pack members too, but, as Theo is the alpha, he takes priority, so Ben prefers not to let him get too far out of his sights. Not that he's a stalker. He gives him space, and he has no doubt that Theo can take care of himself, he just sees it as, since he's the guard, if anything were to happen to him, it would be his fault.
    • Riley Bleddyn | ★☯ | "He's introverted big time, but I don't mind him."
      • Ben really likes Riley. He may not be the most sociable guy out there, but he's not bad to spend time with once you get him talking, and he's the alpha's brother. He would definitely consider him a friend, and is very loyal to both Bleddyn brothers.
    • Laighla De'Lune | ☯★▲ | "She's fucking crazy. If we ever have to use someone as bait, it's going to be her."
      • Ben and Laighla aren't super close, but they have sort of a "war" running between them. They're both fans of pretending they hate each other and so, whenever they're in the same room, never miss an opportunity to insult the other or disagree with each other. They're not best friends, but he sees her as sort of a "little sister" figure, so there's nothing more fun to do that piss her off.

• Humans
    • Dylan Jäger | ▲▲ | "I've seen him around."
      • Ben has seen Dylan hanging around school with Shailene, as well as with both packs. He doesn't like that he's been seen around both packs, but, other than this, Ben has no reasons for hating the guy, so he sees him as nothing more than a human he has to protect.
    • Shailene Swan | ☯▲☯ | "I like Shailene. She's pretty and smart."
      • Ben likes Shailene a lot. Like her, he runs with the popular crowd, though not exactly in the same group, they do have a few friends in common, so he sees her around quite a bit. She's a human, but all that means to him is that he has to protect her. He likes that she's, not only pretty and popular, and likable, but smart as well, so she knows what she's talking about. She could definitely be considered a possible friend, and he'd like to get to know her more.

Note: If you don't like what you see here, regarding your character or you'd like to talk about a possible relationship change, shoot me a message and we'll talk, I'm open to suggestions(:
Will be edited in the future

Last edited by desire99600 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:21 am, edited 4 times in total.

desire99600
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LookAliveSunshine on Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:19 pm

Foalan Pack
EDEN FOALAN
| ✖ | Enemy | ✖ |
"I resent her. No ifs ands or buts about it."
Despite her nice demeanor, and probably lovely personality, Eden stands for the Foalan,
and the Foalan are the enemy, they're everything Theodore despises and everything
which has no right to be on his territory or taking part in his life. He absolutely loathes
the idea of being paired with her and can't think of any worse fate than to have to
spend extended time with her. The class or two he has with her are spent avoiding
the other alpha, although he doesn't really know her, so some part of him doesn't
want to judge too harshly just yet.

XANDER DEWMONT
| ▲✖▲ | Neutral Enemy | ▲✖▲ |
"I don't know the girl, but she's a Foalan. I don't want her anywhere near me or my pack."
While he doesn't yet know Xander, he's got a bad gut feeling about her and doesn't
exactly want to be spending any time with a Foalan. Still, in her classic beauty she
is a little charming to Theo and he's never really talked to her but he wouldn't be
rude if he did. He's uncertain of her just yet, but his feelings could warm up.

Bleddyn Pack
LAIGHLA DE LUNE
| ★ | Good Friend | ★ |
"She's a damn good second in command, and a damn good friend."
A fan of Laighla's passion and taste in art, he returns her immense respect for
him with his own intense respect for her. With a shared interest in cigarettes and
substances, she's who he goes to when he's at school and runs down on his last
smokes, as well as who he invites to ditch class and go smoke pot with him and his
brother. He knows of her telepathic abilities and admires them to a certain extent.
Both creative people, sometimes he gets a bit jealous of her, but most days they're
nothing but positive influences on each other and Laighla is one of the few people
Theo'd actually choose to spend time around, although he also has his suspicions
about her feeling romantically toward him due to his fitting with her bad boy tastes
and their closeness. He doesn't bring that up, though, not yet at least.

RILEY BLEDDYN
| ★ | Best Friend, Brother, Family | ★ |
"Shit, he's my baby brother, I'd give my life for him, I'd give anything for him."
Passionately protective of Riley, he's the only one that Theo really considers his family,
they're best friends and have been practically inseparable since they were very small.
They have an extremely good relationship and tell each other all of their secrets, as
well as trust in every decision the other makes. If Theo has a problem, the first person
he goes to is definitely Ry.

Humans
DYLAN JAGER
| ☯▲ | Acquaintance | ▲☯ |
"Dunno, don't really know him, but he's a human, he must be protected."
As with all humans, Theo has a loyalty to him that would more than span protecting his
life, but on a personal level, they haven't really gained any sort of friendship beyond lending
pencils and such in classes they share or forget them in. Nothing particularly in depth.

Foalan Pack
EDEN FOALAN
| ✖☯▲ | Peaceful Enemy | ▲☯✖ |
"Well, I mean, I wouldn't slap her if she looked at me or anything."
Following his brother's lead, Ry doesn't really like Eden, but mostly just for the fact that
she's the alpha of the other pack. Besides that he doesn't have a lot of strong feelings
about her, and would rather avoid contact with her than fight her. He wouldn't be
opposed to either learning more about her or completely ignoring her, though, and their
relationship could go a lot of ways if they got to know each other on closer grounds.

XANDER DEWMONT
| ▲☯▲ | Peaceful Neutral | ▲☯▲ |
"Don't know her, but she has a nice smile I guess."
Having only seen Xander rarely and for very short amounts of time, Ry doesn't really
have an opinion on Xander. His gut says good things about her and he wouldn't hurt
her if given the opportunity, but as it remains, she's part of the other pack and can't
yet be trusted.

Bleddyn Pack
LAIGHLA DE LUNE
| ★ | Friend/Acquaintance | ★ |
"I'm pretty sure she's my brother's best friend, but she's pretty cool."
Not having spent a lot of time with Laighla, he can't form a good opinion, but as with
most things he trusts his brother in this and his brother likes her a whole heck of a lot,
at the very least, Riley definitely trusts her and at the most, she's a somewhat neutral
friend of his who he'd certainly like to learn more about.

THEODORE BLEDDYN
| ★ | Best Friend, Brother, Family | ★ |
"No one is closer to me than my big brother."
Protective of Teddy and loyal to him without fault, he spends more time with Theo than
anyone else and looks up to him an immense amount. Closer than anyone, the two boys
confide a lot in each other and are always each others' support systems.

Humans
DYLAN JAGER
"He's a human, I don't know what else to say. I'd totally sleep with him."
Little more than someone he's seen in a class or two, Riley doesn't know Dylan well enough
to form a whole opinion just yet, but he'd be okay with listening to him and learning about
him sometime.

LookAliveSunshine
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wolf's Bane109 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:43 pm

Xander Dewmont

Foalan Pack
EDEN FOALAN
| ★ | Friend | ★ |
"I respect her. I also think of her as an 'older sister' kind of figure ."
''Eden is my Alpha, I have to follow her orders, no matter what they may be.
She may not always know what she's doing, but she's doing a pretty good job so far.
Ever since I came to the Foalan Pack, she's been like a sister. Especially after my mom was killed.
That's when I needed someone the most, and Eden was there. If she ever found out about how I see her, well I could probably die. So, please don't tell, okay?''

* Will edit as RP goes along*

Calan E. Rivers
I ★ I Friend I ★ I
'' He's my pack's Beta. I respect him, and kind of view him as a brother.
He may be clumsy and not always the smartest, but he's newer to the pack, so I understand him.
I can get along with him sometimes, but other times, I tend to stay away. Not only from him, but from the others. I could like him,but he's my Alpha's helper, that's a little weird in my opinion.''

*Will edit as RP goes *

Bleddyn Pack
LAIGHLA DE LUNE
| ✖ | Enemy | ✖ |
'' I don't know her, and I don't really want to.
But we see each other at school, when I bother to go, and she seems.....well.....not right.
I can't judge her, or anyone for that matter just yet. If I want to ever get along with her, I'll have to tolerate her for now. Things could change, but I doubt it.''

* Will Edit as this goes on *

RILEY BLEDDYN
| ✖ | Enemy | ✖|
'' I have the same feelings I have towards him as the rest of his gosh dang pack, I can't and won't like them, ever!! He seems nice enough, or decent enough at school, but....no. I can't have and kind of good feelings towards him, he's a Bleddyn pack member, I'd rather die than be friends with him, or any one else in his pack.''
* Will Edit this for sure later on*

Theodore Bleddyn
I ✖ I Enemy I ✖ I
'' I have the same feelings I have towards him as the rest of his gosh dang pack, and his brother, I can't and won't like them, ever!! He seems nice enough, or decent enough at school, but....no. I can't have and kind of good feelings towards him, he's a Bleddyn pack member.
I'd rather die than be friends with him, or any one else in his pack.''

* Will edit later as RP progresses*

Humans
DYLAN JAGER
'' We've talked a few times. He seems nice enough, but I can't have feelings towards him, he's human! He does try to talk to me every now and then, I try not to be mean, but I just don't want to hurt anyone else. I do like him a little, but only as a friend or an acqaintance. Plus, he's human, I have to protect him. I'll do whatever it takes to do so, I just don't want to hurt anyone else.''
* Will Edit later as RP progresses*

Shailene Swan
I ☯▲ | Acquaintance | ▲☯ |
'' Who? Wait, isn't she that girl that went to the hospital a few years back?
I've never really talked to her much. I've seen her around school,
but she's one of those popular girls.

So, I can't really relate or talk to her much. And when I do, it's quick and to the point.
I think we could be friends in the future, but that would be a miracle.
She's popular and pretty, plus she's always with her group of friends. Maybe, if we would ever get around to talking. Plus, it's my duty to protect her, so I'll do my job, but from a distance.''

* Will edit later as RP progresses*
Image Image
Image Image
"I don't need a metaphor for you to know I'm miserable."

Wolf's Bane109
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Person of Interest Streamwatcher Friendly Beginnings World Builder Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChloeB223 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:05 pm

Foalan Pack
Eden Foalan | Symbol | ▲☯| Dylan seems to like her a lot. I don't have any problems with her - she seems pretty cool. It always makes me feel weird when we sit with her friends - not because I have any issues with them, but because I honestly feel like there's something going on. Like a wariness towards us or something. Maybe I'm reading into things. Anyway, I like her.

Xander Dewmont | ▲☯ | Acquaintance/Possible Friend| Most of the people I hang out with (bless their souls) are semi-superficial to begin with and just see her as one of those dark, loner types. Maybe, in a sense, she kind of is. I don't have any problems with her and I wouldn't mind being friends with her if she's alright with it. She doesn't seem mean and I like her smile.

Calan E. Rivers | Symbol | WIP | Feelings

Bleddyn Pack
Theodore Bleddyn | ▲ ♥| Crush/Acquaintance | If it's bad to find another guy attractive while you have a boyfriend, then I obviously was meant to go to hell two-times over. But an actual crush...? It's crazy; I barely even know him and everyone I do know says to stay clear of him...but...I guess the saying's true. Good girls always ends up attracted to bad boys...

Laighla De'Lune | ▲☯ | Peacefully Neutral | I don't have any problems with her, if that's what you're asking. We definitely don't hang in the same social stratosphere or what-have-you, but she probably is really cool. She's really pretty to me.

Riley Bleddyn | ★☯ | I love Riley!!!! He's sooo adorable (only a few months younger than me) and plain fun to mess with! He's one of my good friends and I seriously adore playing video games with him and just hanging out. Truthfully, I'd rather be with him than some of the people I'm with on a regular basis. And if anyone asks, no, I do not hang out with him sometimes with the hope of seeing his brother...

Humans
Dylan Jäger | ▲ ♥☯ | Boyfriend/Good Friend | Well, he's my boyfriend, so I obviously feel something for him. Dylan definitely has his sweet moments and he's been pretty understanding since we became friends. We're still in the beginning stages of our relationship, but I really really really like him. His eyes are just...ashdaleihdkhl!!! *Slightly swoons* Plus, my mom adores him, so that's a bonus.

Shailene Swan | ★☯ | Friends (If it's not too weird being your own friend) | If no one else likes you, you gotta like yourself, right? Well, that's how I feel. I love myself. I've been through enough to feel this way. I like what I see when I look in the mirror and compaired to the girl I used to be, I think I'm just a litle bit stronger.
Last edited by ChloeB223 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ChloeB223
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Adelphia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Foalan Pack

Xander Dewmont | ★ | "She’s like my little sister."

Eden is fascinated by the girl’s ability to detect the truth. She’s always asking about it, and that has lead the two to be close. She knows the girl truly, seeing past the face she puts on for others. Her compassion is almost contagious, one of the reason Eden can't help but be close to the girl. Despite what others may think, Eden knows the girl how she truly is. Xander has a troublesome past, and Eden respects that. She sees Xander as a close friend, if not a sister.

Calan E. Rivers | ★ |"He’s my Second; he’s always there for me."

He’s like a brother to her, an extremely large and sarcastic brother. She relies on him for a lot of things, and most of all keeping the pack in order. His wit and humor often brightens things up, and it keeps Eden from further worrying. If she is ever uncertain about anything related to the pack, Cal is there to fix things or tell her what path to take. Eden does appreciate what he does, and hopes he understands.

Shiloh Kingston | ★ |"I trust her with my life."

Shiloh's job is to protect Eden, though the Alpha feels that her guard sees it as more than just a job. The two girls have been friends since they were young, their parents teaching them their roles in the pack. Eden knew that no matter the situation, it would be Shiloh who she would have to rely on. Shiloh took her position very seriously from the start, and still does. Often Eden will call Shiloh 'Mom' as a joke because the guard is always very protective. The Alpha has the utmost trust in the girl, and knows that Shiloh would willingly give her life. Still, Eden doesn't know if she could live with herself if Shiloh ever did give her life for her.

Bleddyn Pack

Theodore Bleddyn | ✖ | "He’s Bleddyn; of course I despise him.”

Though the two are paired, Eden cannot imagine how she will get over spending the rest of her life with a Bleddyn. The two haven’t spent any time together other than brief meetings every once in a blue moon when their parents discuss official matters. She tries to avoid him the best she can; two Alphas unacquainted can cause havoc.

Laighla De'Lune | ✖ | "WIP”

Riley Bleddyn Symbol | ▲ ✖ | "I don't know; I've never really met him."

He’s one of the Bleddyns Eden feels she can tolerate. Whenever she sees him his is either reading or sitting quietly. Still, Eden hasn’t met him yet and is slightly wary. Still, should the situation present itself, she couldn't see herself hurting him. He seems too peaceful. Still, Eden knows that she shouldn't trust him.

Humans

Dylan Jäger | ★ | "He’s one of human friends, and that’s saying something, because I don’t have a lot of them."

Eden is naturally wary of humans, nervous that they will catch on to the secret of her pack. Still, it is her duty to protect them. Dylan is one human who she can't help but trust, though not with everything. He's still human. Nonetheless, the two may study or hang out. He and his girlfriend sometimes sit at the Foalan pack table. Eden likes him as her friend, though she feels it also may influence the rest of the humans not to be frightened of the werewolves.

Shailene Swan | Symbol | "WIP”
Last edited by Adelphia on Sun Dec 01, 2013 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Adelphia
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:11 pm

❖ Foalan Pack

• Eden Foalan | ★☯★| "I'm going to protect my Alpha with my life.. Try anything with her and you'll find yourself in a ditch somewhere....facedown and throat ripped out. Got it?" |

Shiloh is, not so surprisingly, considering her position in the pack, quite protective of Eden. However, her protectiveness extends far beyond the normalcy expected of her duty...Shiloh is protective of the girl in terms of being friends. Knowing that Eden trusts her, despite her sketchy background, is, perhaps, one of the most significant concepts in her mind..thus earning Eden an important slot in her life and in her attention. As such, Shiloh is sometimes very motherly towards the Alpha, fussing over if she is eating right or the characters she is hanging out with..and nothing else makes Shiloh fret more than the thought of Eden getting her license. Perhaps this motherly attitude stems from seeing Eden as part of her younger self or perhaps it fulfillment the role that wasn't quite complete in her childhood...whatever the reason, Shiloh just is. However, despite the constant nagging, this Rouge does intend the best for the teenager and will even inflict injuries onto her body, willingly, if it means safe-guarding this girl. She'll even stand up to Theodore if it comes down to it..

• Xander Dewmont | ▲✖▲| "Hm...I..I don't know about her.." |

Despite being part of the same pack, Shiloh harbors some distaste for this girl. Even to herself, the reasons behind such mild hate is unknown.. perhaps it's her history or the helpless aura she dejects? Or maybe it's because she is, in Shiloh's mind, an easy target and weak link? Harsh, indeed..and Shiloh isn't afraid to direct her silver words at the wolf. But in all reality, despite what it may come off as, Shiloh does have good intentions behind being as cold as she is to the girl; it's to toughen her skin. Subconsciously seeing a part of herself in the pack member, in a way, Shiloh is trying to divert her from being utterly stupid and making too many mistakes by being 'soft' as it appears. 'Struggle until you can't struggle anymore, then I will help' is the motto when dealing with Xander.

• Calan E. Rivers | ▲▲▲| "He's the Beta...right?" |

Seeing as Shiloh is a new member, it's not really a shocker that she doesn't know everyone. However, it is a surprise to many that she has yet to actually get to know and befriend the Beta. To Shiloh, it's on her to-do list..it's not like she purposely ignores him. However, they don't have a lot in common with each other, nor do they hang out with the same 'crowd', so one can only imagine how painfully boring their conversations may be.. But who knows?

⌘ Bleddyn Pack

• Theodore Bleddyn | ▲✖▲| "I dare you..TRY to lay a single finger on Eden without her permission." |

Due to her position as Eden's personal guard, it is only natural that there exists some underlying distaste for the Bleddyn's Alpha. However, once she manages to get over this bristling, yet also mild, hostility that stems from her protective attitude, Shiloh truly sees no other reason to hate him. Sure, he is the rivaling pack's Alpha...and sure, he may try to assert his power as the Alpha's mate when the two packs join, but even then..Shiloh can't bring herself to harbor the same hostility her pack mates feel. This is probably due to the fact she hasn't grown up with the rest of the Foalan or have been part of their unit for more than a few months.. either way, Shiloh is willingly to get to know him before passing utter loathing judgement onto him.

• Laighla De'Lune | ☯▲✖ |"She stays away from me, I stay away from her.. though I wouldn't mind getting to know her." |

Even if Laighla tries to deny or bury it, Shiloh knows this girl's true thoughts about her character. Dangerous.. the typical stereotype that many people peg on the Rogue. Of course, Shiloh herself can't dismiss the truth behind such notions..after all, if she was in other's shoes, she even would be wary. As such, the two girls never really got to know one another.. peaceful enemies, if you will, emerging because of their separated packs. However, Shiloh is more than open to getting to know Laighla and, possibly, becoming friends.
  • Riley Bleddyn Symbol | "Character Quote" |
    >Will Update<

✪ Humans

• Dylan Jäger | Symbol | "Character Quote" |
    >Will Update<

• Shailene Swan | Symbol | "Character Quote" |
    >Will Update<

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!