Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Camp Bifold

Camp Bifold

a part of “Camp Bifold”, a fictional universe by Lorawr.

When twins are taken from their parents at birth, they are taken to Dr. Barns' camps. He studies and experiments on them as they age, under the pretense of helping them. When one set of twins find out what is going on, will there be time to escape?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Bifold”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Camp Bifold

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Wed Dec 11, 2013 4:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Camp Bifold"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Camp Bifold

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:27 pm

Hello! ^^
I'd like to reserve a set of male twins, their colours being #E3B759 and #82BF6D ?

Also, I, uh.. can't find the password >.< I'll look it over again since I usually miss some stuff while reading, but I just thought that I would add this to make sure that's it's there...? I dunno.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:17 pm

Awesome rp c:
May I reserve a set of male twins, and their colors are #e08d3c and #3c8fe0

I'm also having the same problem with the password. I think I know what it is, but I'm not sure. Did I skip over it?

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:24 pm

Male twins as well, and because I don't know color codes, I am just going to say Red and Green.

Also, did I miss something in the intro? Why does everyone put Password stuff in small font?

The Password...you did not list one, unless three people missed it. So I will say "American Pie is not a lie". :3
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ISpeakTheTruth on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:05 am

@Mr. Baneling Squishy ( nice username :P ) you can get color codes at colorpicker.com ^^

And it's not in the intro, but I made the password stuff in small text because people would probably pass over it at first glance (you know... because it's small), so it wouldn't be so obvious that there was a password.

....And so far everyone wants to make male twins, but no females.
Gender ratio isn't really even at the moment >.<

ISpeakTheTruth
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:38 am

Wow. Okay, so firstly...to everyone who's said that they would like to take a character(s) may go ahead and do so, and thank you so much for the interest!

Secondly, and this is pretty embarrassing, I did forget to include the password. I knew I'd forgotten something when I went to bed last night! I'll put that in right away, and I'll also add a few extras. Again, thank you for the interest, and I'm really looking forward to getting this going ^-^

EDIT: @Leej - Your character(s) have been accepted! Looks great! :D
@ISpeakTheTruth - Yours have also been accepted, and look awesome!

In addition, I will be submitting a female/female set of twins, but it would be appreciated if we could have some more. If any of you guys know of anyone who might be interested in submitting a character (of any combination, though female/female would be prefered), I'd love it if you could link them to the RP ^-^

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:26 am

And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lilynile on Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:43 am

Hi,
I would like a set of female twins please and I will go on color picker to get their colors

I do not have a favorite I just like creative rp
Last edited by Lilynile on Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lilynile
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:34 pm

@Ville - I guess I'll await your character then XD
@ Lilynile - Sounds great! I look forward to seeing them, and thanks for making a female/female set! Though before you submit, I'd appreciate if you could post here with the password ^-^

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:21 pm

Is it possible to reserve male and female twin?
With the hexcodes #008080 (teal) and #800080 (purple) please?
For the question, well, I prefer romance and fantasy, but don't really have a favourite.

Thank you c:
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:32 pm

@Finnneline - Of course! It's great to have you :D

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Need...RP...soon....

Dying....from....withdrawl....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:55 pm

Well, we don't want anyone dying! D:

I'll get started on a first post now. I understand there are a couple of WIP characters at the moment, so if yours is a WIP don't worry ^-^

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:49 am

This looks cool! May I join? ^_^

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:26 am

Gladis, of course ^_^ I look forward to seeing your character(s) :P

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:13 pm

May I join? I will have my characters up later tonight.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Oh also my favorite kind of roleplay...hm...I'm not sure! It's easier to say which I don't like! XD

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:51 pm

Haha, great! I know what you mean on your favorite types of RP! And it's great to have you. I look forward to seeing your character(s) :D

Lorawr
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:21 pm

Ok, I'd like to make two things clear.

If you are going to ask to make a character. Keep up with the posting. Please do not make us wait on you, unless you have a good reason. Like you are dying. >.>

Do not join a R.P that you have to make excuses not to post. That is very annoying when people join into too many R.P's and do not keep up with the posting or they just leave and let everyone else hang.

Also, please and I want to make this clear. No small fonts when you post. I cannot read small fonts. When I try reading it, it hurts my eyes. I shouldn't have to zoom or use a magnifying glass just to see what you have posted.

Other than that XD Thanks for joining Lorawr's R.P and have fun!

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!