Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Book of Fables

The Book of Fables

a part of “The Book of Fables”, a fictional universe by RPGNerdette.

Deep in an old library lies a book with incredible power. The power to literally transport it's reader into a world of fables and fantasies. However, all is not well inside the book, and once you are inside, there is no known escape...{STILL OPEN!)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Book of Fables”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Book of Fables

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PersonaU on Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Alright, I'm back from the holidays, ready to post. Hope you all had a great one! Can't wait to keep interacting with you all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PersonaU
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:52 pm

In that case, Nerdette, I apologize. I assumed you had access to a computer.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:26 am

I've gotten pretty much settled into my new house now. So I can resume my Roleplay activities~ is everyone else okay to continue?

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:35 am

I'm still around... Not much has been happening, but I'm here none the less! I've just been kinda twirling a stick and waiting for everyone to reappear.

Edit: And now something has happened! Sorry everyone in Morinae... Kabal's out to cause a forest fire.
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OrdukTreeclimber on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:03 pm

I'm still here and i'll give Malice a day or two to respond about the fires before I jump on it. Holidays are killers for roleplays just hope everyone comes back soon :)

OrdukTreeclimber
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:20 am

I'll be back to posting after new year it's a real pain to post via phone ._.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:14 pm

Syor not posting. I've been a little busy and I forgot to bookmark this role play. I will soon.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby masato22 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:28 am

I'm still willing to continue as well. Is personaU still continuing? I hope I'm not holding anyone up.

masato22
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Diane_Young on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:32 pm

Greetings from Nepal! :D
This is my first time with a computer before me since I left. o.o
It's actually a little weird typing... must fix that...
But anywho, I'll be back home on the 20th, so the gears will start turning again. >:D

Orduk, I think you sent me a message on chat, but the internet is too slow for me to see it. T.T
But I'll be replying to you some time today, probably after lunch time since our group is going to the University to learn about native plants all morning. :3
“Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”
-George R.R. Martin

Diane_Young

Diane_Young
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!