Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! »

The Garden: An Arcadian Boneyard

I'm confused....

a part of “The Garden: An Arcadian Boneyard”, a fictional universe by duramon.

A high fantasy, semi-apocalyptic, guild-based, evolving adventure epic set in a world called The Garden. The games have begun and The Nameless are attempting to rise again, however this time, they have your help.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Garden: An Arcadian Boneyard”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

I'm confused....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritnio on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:44 pm

I was looking through the activity thingy for this roleplay...

I'm seeing people fighting husks and such... but why in The Garden when they're all in the Pyrexian Grasslands or whatever?
Did I miss a memo that was sent out or something? It's really confusing for me... That's all really, I just want to know why is the same event occurring in 2 places at the same time?
Bet you were expecting something. Too bad there is nothing! Well, besides my words...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ritnio
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Streamwatcher Recruiter Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: I'm confused....

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby duramon on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:27 pm

That would be peoples mistakes, I out-lined in my big grumpy GM post that things needed to be fixed in that regard, and admittedly due to having to pump the post out in a mere twenty minutes, I myself made that mistake. From here onward, if you make that mistake, copy paste your post into the correct location and edit the original to state [NULL]. It will again, make my job much simpler.

The location things are happening is simply Phyrexian Grasslands.
Life is merely a puzzle,and every being,every object,every speck of existence. Is but a small piece of an infinitely expanding picture.

My OTP, TheXenomorph1 X Pika_Girl

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

duramon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ritnio on Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:23 pm

I havn't made that mistake yet I don't think.... Pyrexian...whatever is the only place I've posted.

Ritnio
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Streamwatcher Recruiter Arc Warden Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NobodiesHiiro on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Eh, I did it a couple times early on, when the RP was starting out, luckily I caught myself and moved'em.

NobodiesHiiro
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chaotix14 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:17 am

I probably have done it once or twice in this RP(probably looked over it in the activity). But I'm trying to avoid making that mistake, as it can sometimes be confusing. But because currently everyone should(more or less) be in the same location I haven't really looked at from which location they are posting.(asside from a few who are elsewhere, but that can be easily deducted from reading the posts in these situations, usually)
Death came to town.

chaotix14
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy Novelist

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!