Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Vampire's Servant

The Vampire's Servant

a part of “The Vampire's Servant”, a fictional universe by UltraVioleta.

Three humans and two slayers with knowledge of vampire existence have been captured and sentenced to servitude for the rest of their natural life. But in that time will they find forbidden love between vampire and mortal? Or will death find them first?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vampire's Servant”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Vampire's Servant

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:20 am

who wouldn't?
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GenericUserName on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:52 am

Alright I think that encompassed everyone who walked in!!

I'm extremely amused by Hikari getting hit in the head... Poor thing. She seems to have the worst luck! Luckily Tacitus won't go blood crazy.

Oh, and I'm cool with everyone meeting up! Tacitus has already got three humans stalking around her, so I don't think adding a few more humans and vampires will be too much of an issue XD
"If one is born in a world that creates insanity, does being normal make them mad? Or is it those who fit in with the society that are the crazy ones? What is normality? What is insanity? If twins are such a rare occurrence in one world, does it make them strange, when they are so common in another? If a man grins all of the time, but others do too, does that make him a freak? There is only one freak, and that is the man that stands alone... Don't you agree?"

"Freakshow?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

GenericUserName
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Sure, I agree too.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Thu Jan 02, 2014 7:53 pm

I cant wait for the group gathering.. Roderick :D

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:54 am

back!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Ikuto!! I love him!!!

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:05 pm

Why thank you Polka. :D

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:04 pm

I will be posting soon just waiting on final vampire to be confirmed :D

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:34 pm

I will be posting soon too, but I have been a bit busy and I will probably have Tristan be all paranoid and stuff because of all the vampires and such. If any one has any ideas involving Tristan like mocking him and such just let me know.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:18 pm

I plan on posting as Hikari after the next Ben post.

Heh.. Julius already dislikes Roderick's presence <3 <3 YAY! :)

Ikuto Tsukiyomi Fan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:29 am

edited Melita's character sheet to be more accurate with the time period/setting

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:09 am

I think this will be interesting haha !!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:41 pm

I'm so curious how David and that vampire woman (I'm not good with names, hihi) get along.

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:02 pm

I assure you Cait is the perfect Gentlewoman !
Just don't enrage her!

I think she will get on very well with David!

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tornadofan2 on Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:17 pm

I read so, she seems nice, unless she's angry. Happy with the master of my character :)

tornadofan2
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:14 pm

Polka made good masters.

Melita: 0.0 good feelings gone....oh shit

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:57 pm

Just waiting on Generic before I make my next post. :)

Polka
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:23 pm

I am going to write my post now.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:26 pm

I'm going to have to write my post on my ipad cause my laptop is being very slow with rpg

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:11 pm

I'm just gonna go ahead and post again within the next hour

Polka
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!