Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Unknown-A Recreate

The Unknown- A Recreate

a part of “The Unknown-A Recreate”, a fictional universe by Ibbledibble.

We live amongst you. We breathe the same air as you. We gain your trust. Then we kill you. We are the Unknowns.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Unknown-A Recreate”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Unknown- A Recreate

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaddieMoonDreamer on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:50 pm

Near future being today?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaddieMoonDreamer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:34 am

Well, Maddie, when you get the chance, go ahead and have Jennova confront Takeru, I'll wait~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:47 pm

Alright, well that was a bit more quickly than I was expecting, so Takeru could not have as much of a silly reaction as I would have normally done, so I hope the strikethroughs are acceptable. We should probably FTB or have something end this next post, lest our RPG admins and moderators get upset with us, so do what you wish, I'm afraid there isn't much I can do with Takeru after the kiss, as he's unable to resist Jennova, and is only thinking about one thing that should be obvious to all here.

Suck it, Ashton.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:45 am

So wait, Takeru ALMOST gets laid and this dies?! NOooooooooooo!

*Ahem*

What's up, people? Don't let this die off~

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asher MstrImmortalis on Thu Mar 06, 2014 2:51 pm

The awkward moment when you're tempted to go and cockblock Takeru in the next post and you don't do anything. XD

Wait.... The only way to have Jennova away from Takeru is.....

*gets icicles* Levi. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

Or maybe Ashton if he gets to her first. I dunno. And any ideas where Asher can come in minus cockblocking Takeru?
The Darkness serves to make a faint Light glow brighter. However, those drenched in Light only serve to create Darkness.

Asher MstrImmortalis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ibbledibble on Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:28 am

So, I wanted to explain my sudden absence. Recently a very close friend passed away and I haven't had the heart to write anything. I suppose you could call it grief but recently I've just felt very... Empty and haven't had the inspiration. I apologize and I'll hopefully be back on soon. Sorry once again.
Love me or hate me, still an obsession!

Ibbledibble
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!