Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

When There Is Nothing Left..

Relationships!

a part of “When There Is Nothing Left..”, a fictional universe by Naught.

When there is only one thing you left behind, is it too late to get it back? Will this band get back on their feet or will they fall even deeper into the gutter?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “When There Is Nothing Left..”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Relationships!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:27 pm

This is where you'd put your characters relationship with other characters from the past to now. Is there someone to blame or breaking up the group if so put it down next to their name as you explain your relationship with that certain character.

| Previous Occupation | Lead Singer of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Voice Coach/(Kind of) Solo Artist |
| Childish | Outgoing | Sweet | Stubborn | Jerky | Lazy |

Amelia Carter Juyū
| Relationship Status | Sister | Previous Occupation | Lead Singer of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Solo Artist |
"I'm not saying that she was the reason, for the bands break up. Leaving me and the others that cared for her behind. While she only went up in life for herself by, herself. I'm just saying. I am disappointed in her." Kashu doesn't hate his sister at all, he loves her to death and is sort of happy for her career. But, he hasn't been going anywhere, which makes him feel kind of bad for himself. But, other than that he can't really stay mad at her. But, he can keep a grudge.

Natsuko Hasegawa
| Relationship Status | Never Getting Along | Previous Occupation | Drummer of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Secretary |
"Who the hell does she think she is? Not has she once agreed to what I thought was the reason of the bands break up. I thought we were cool in the beginning. Man, oh well. Now, I don't have to worry about her." WIP

Kaito Yuudai
| Relationship Status | TBA | Previous Occupation | Violinists/Bassists of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Music Teacher/Violinists in Orchestra |
Feelings About Them?

Bliss Summers
| Relationship Status | Keeps In Touch| Previous Occupation | Lead Guitarists of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | TBA |
Bliss? Well, Bliss has been there for me since me and my sister had our fight about the band. I can talk to her about anything, and we meet up a whole lot often than anything else." Kashu loves hanging out with Bliss hell literally stop everything he is doing just to sit down and chat with. To him, she is awesome.

Ren Matsuba
| Relationship Status | Keeps In Touch | Previous Occupation | Manager of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Celebrity Manager |
"Ah, Ren. He's like a brother to me you know? Without him, I wouldn't have encouraged myself to do the things I'm doing now. I don't say this too often but, I thank him for everything he has done." Kashu really enjoys Ren's presence. He doesn't think he's the reason as to why the band isn't together but, he could see that as a manager, Ren was disappointed in himself.
Last edited by Naught on Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
{| Royalty |}
ImageImage
~ NAUGHT ~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Relationships!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:44 pm

Natsuko Hasegawa || 23 || Previous Drummer || Currently Secretary/Office Worker
Sarcastic; Reserved; Intelligent; Insecure; Extroverted; Kind

Natsuko Hasegawa - Neutral Terms/Somewhat Negative Terms
"I'm me, sometimes unfortunately." || Just to make a quick point, Natsuko partially blames herself for the band's separation. She doesn't think she caused it, but that she hardly helped the situation when she began to drift away, her anorexia and insecurities worsening under the public eye and her family pushing her to get professional help. She wasn't really there, and she knows that this was just another thread pulled at in the ultimate unraveling.

Amelia Jiyu - Good Terms
"Amelia and I. . .we stuck together even when the band fell out. Mostly." || Natsuko kept in touch with Amelia even after the latter started a solo career and the band eventually fell apart. Thus, the two remained tight as ticks- or at least that seems to be the case. But Natsuko never told Amelia about her anorexia, or the fact that she went to a rehabilitation clinic for it, and she knows nothing of Amelia's nymphomania. They may still be close, but both keep their secrets- something that might create a fracture, should it come to light.

Kashu Jiyu - Poor Terms
"He's not happy with Amelia, I think. And by association, with me." || Perhaps it can be said that, between the Jiyu siblings, Natsuko definitely took sides- with Amelia. And as Kashu seems to have a somewhat negative view on Amelia launching a solo career, the two of them have fallen out as well. She doesn't hate him, but the interactions between them might be a bit cold at the moment.

Bliss Summers
Last edited by Miss Nomer on Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Hello, Sweetie.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MoonlightWraith on Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Amelia Carter Jiyu || 24 || Previous Singer || Currently Solo Artist
| Fun Loving | Caring | Determined | Tease | Flirty |

Kashu Jiyu
| Relationship Status | Brother |
| Previous Occupations | Lead Singer of Forever and Young |
| Current Occupation | Solo Artist |
Feelings About Them?
Kashu blames Amelia for the band breaking up and it certainly put a strain on their relationship. Amelia finds it hard to talk to her brother since they haven't talked when her career lifted off. She knows he blames her for the bands break up and that he's holding a grudge. She knows nothing of his sexuality and has never suspected a thing and because of the Silence (as she has nicknamed it) he doesn't know about her nymphomania.

Natsuko Hsegawa
| Relationship Status | Best Friends |
| Previous Occupations | Drummer of Forever and Young |
| Current Occupation | Secretary |
Feelings About Them?
Amelia and Natsuko stayed in contact after the band split up. Amelia regularly visited her when she was home and they remained best friends through her solo career and the split up of the band. However, they both kept their secrets and it may cause some cracks in the foundation of their friendship.

Bliss Summers
| Relationship Status | TBA |
| Previous Occupations | Guitarist of Forever and Young |
| Current Occupation | |
Feelings About Them?

Kaito Yuudai
| Relationship Status | TBA |
| Previous Occupations | Violinist/Bassist of Forever and Young |
| Current Occupation | Music Teacher & Orchestra Violin |
Feelings About Them?
Last edited by MoonlightWraith on Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

MoonlightWraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:23 pm

Kaito Yuudai | Violinist & Bassist | Currently Music Teacher & (Smalltime) Orchestra Violin

Kashu Jiyu

Amelia Carter Jiyu

Natsuko Hasegawa
All in all, Kaito's neutral on the girl. He doesn't hate her, nor does he even not dislike her. That being said, he doesn't count her among his closest friends and simply sees her as another member of the band and another team member. She's far too quiet, far too dry, and far too dull for his tastes, despite how she tends to gravitate towards him. Something about putting herself with loud people? Either way, he's not got much of an opinion on her. They never really kept in contact after the band broke up.

Bliss Summers
She's a real good time. If Kaito needs a partner in crime to go barhopping with, Bliss is at the very top of his list. Their personalities match and he earnestly likes their guitarist. So much so that even after the band split they kept in contact. It wasn't unheard of for Kaito to insist the two of them get together and have a few jam sessions now and then. They even continued to bar hop, though every one and a while things go bitter and he mopes about the band breaking up.

Ren Matsuba
Last edited by Homesick Angel on Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Naught on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:24 pm

| Previous Occupation | Manager of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Celebrity Manager/Background Singer |
| Caring | Distant | Serious | Persuasive | Helpful |

Kashu Juyū
| Relationship Status | Keeps In Touch | Previous Occupations | Lead Singer of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Voice Coach/Struggling Solo Artist |
'Though he can peck on my nerves from here to there, he is still a good person inside and out. When he has a problem or wants to talk about things he could never talk about with his family, he always comes to me. I thank him for that. Which means he trusts me in that way." Ren really enjoys Kashu's presence, he is like a brother to him basically. Though, they don't play catch or talk about monster trucks and wrestling, he still sees him as his brother and comrade.

Amelia Carter Juyū
| Relationship Status | TBA | Previous Occupation | Lead Singer of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Solo Artist |
Feelings About Them?

Natsuko Hasegawa
| Relationship Status | TBA | Previous Occupation | Drummer of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | TBA |
Feelings About Them?

Kaito Yuudai
| Relationship Status | TBA | Previous Occupation | Violinists/Bassists of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Music Teacher/Violinists in Orchestra |
Feelings About Them?

Bliss Summers
| Relationship Status | TBA | Previous Occupation | Lead Guitarists of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | TBA |
Feelings About Them?
Last edited by Naught on Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Naught
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blissfullyquixotic on Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:15 pm

Kashu Juyū
| Relationship Status | Keeps In Touch | Previous Occupations | Lead Singer of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Voice Coach/Struggling Solo Artist |
Kashu and Bliss remain in good terms. Once the band split up, she continued to communicate with him, going for the occasional coffee and chatting. She often stuck by his side in times of trouble when Amelia and him were fighting and tried to make him forget. Bliss was more than content to be able to see him daily to catch up with all of the things they hadn't talked about and maybe even get to know him just a bit more.

Amelia Carter Juyū
| Relationship Status | | Previous Occupation | Lead Singer of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Solo Artist |
Feelings About Them?

Natsuko Hasegawa
| Relationship Status | Friends | Previous Occupation | Drummer of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | TBA |
Natsuko and Bliss remain in good terms. Although she hadn't stayed in contact with her once the band split up, she always appreciated her calm demeanor and intelligence. Bliss enjoys many of the traits that Natsuko displays and often wishes she could see them in herself; because of this she is a bit protective of her. Her thoughtful intelligence also helps calm Bliss and before the band split up she would often go sit with Natsuko when Bliss was upset.

Kaito Yuudai
| Relationship Status | Keeps In Touch| Previous Occupation | Violinists/Bassists of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Music Teacher/Violinists in Orchestra |
Kaito and Bliss remain in excellent terms. Because the two are so similar in personality, the always enjoyed doing things together, much like jam sessions to keep their talent somewhat fresh as well as clubbing. However, whenever she goes past her drinking limit, she sometimes turns sour about the band but never wakes up remembering it. She gets along with Kaito swimmingly and most often turns to him when she wants to party or just have a good time.

Ren Matsuba
| Relationship Status | Keeps In Touch | Previous Occupation | Manager of Forever and Young | Current Occupation | Celebrity Manager |
Feelings About Them?
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year. <3

blissfullyquixotic
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!