Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Royals of LeVanter

The Royals of LeVanter

a part of “The Royals of LeVanter”, a fictional universe by Lux_Disraeli.

The Pack stands on the brink of war as the Vampires coven and Witch covens try to force them to pick a side.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Royals of LeVanter”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Royals of LeVanter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:39 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Royals of LeVanter"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.
“I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.”
“I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: The Royals of LeVanter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:32 am

Hello There <3
May I reserve The Fire Witch, FC: Meryl Cassie?
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:40 am

Sure thing, Welcome :)

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:00 am

Hi There

Was hoping to reserve the second in command of the Levanter Coven, Please <3

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:13 am

She is all yours ^.^

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:40 am

May I reserve the coven leader of the LeVanter Coven? <3

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Possibility on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:46 am

May I reserve the Air Witch? <3

Possibility
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Can I reserve the wolf protector? I think ima make her female~

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:53 pm

May I reserve the vampire scout???

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cagedlion23 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:52 pm

I would like the Guardian of the vampires please

cagedlion23
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:23 pm

Yes to all of the above

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:03 pm

Could I reserve the beta of the crimson moon pack please I'll have the profile up by tomorow. <3
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:25 pm

He is all yours space

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:13 pm

The only roles not spoken for are the two witches I would like them to be guys but I will take girls in the role if need be. I am not sure which witch wants to be the leader of the coven I will let you four pick if you want them to all be equals or if one is the head of the coven. I would like the people that reserved to try and get your characters up asap. The missing wolves plan on being up tomorrow I believe so aim for that. If you have any questions ask away. If anyone wants to double up feel free but dont feel like you have to.

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:19 pm

I'd like for Tai Lin to be the leader of the witch coven it that's okay?

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Once the other two witches join if they are cool with you being leader that works fine with me :). All we are lacking is the hopefully male earth witch.

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:07 am

Unfortunately, I do not believe I will be able to participate in this roleplay. I hope you can find someone else more dedicated to play the coven leader :) I'm terribly sorry about this.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lux_Disraeli on Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:12 am

Sorry to hear that Scarlet, the leader role has been snagged by Ville. So the wolves and other vampire once we get your sheets in we can start :)

Lux_Disraeli
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:46 am

I plan to have my profile up today and I may or may not have freaked out when I saw Tai Lin, I haven't seen the tribe for ages.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:22 am

Hahaha I loove that show so much, season 1-3 is on youtube, I've been watching it like religiously since I found out xD

Tai San was always my favorite, obviously xD

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!