Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fruits Basket: It's Our Turn

Plot Line Discussion

a part of “Fruits Basket: It's Our Turn”, a fictional universe by THESexyMaid_001.

The curse was never broken, and all is 'well' in the Sohma residence. But was the bond meant to hold this long?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fruits Basket: It's Our Turn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Plot Line Discussion

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prokesyegan on Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Thank you Maid! :) Just in case someone else is planning on working on the character I won't reserve it, but I was thinking of taking on the Dog role, if that is alright :D

Also, put up the Thoughts on Characters part, although it may change one Haruji gets to know more about others, sorry for the delay :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Prokesyegan
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:09 pm

I'll go ahead and reserve that for you! :)

And Luna! Of course you can reserve those for you!! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Prokesygan, I didn't read that right. XD Would you like me to unreserve it?

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:18 pm

I'm all for starting now! Plus, I think it would be easy for people to come in once the RP begins...(since all the roles aren't taken yet, and if someone shows up and takes on a role, it's not too hard to fit in. ;) )

Prokesyegan: Perfect! I think Yuuto will be helping Hiiro out as well....but, of course, Haruji is welcome to stay at Hiiro's. :D The more the merrier!

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:30 pm

We should have everybody establish where they are going to be.

For my characters:
Keiko will be leaving the school.
Ichirou will be at work (the car garage).

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:47 pm

Aiko will be in the main household, just waking up.

I am working on the first post. It should be up within an hour or so if I'm not interrupted.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:50 pm

Hiiro will probably be at home, out on the front patio. ^3^

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:04 pm

I'm fine with starting now.

Yuuto will probably be in the backyard working on a glass project of some sort.

I wouldn't be surprised if Hiiro and Haruji moved themselves into Yuuto's house out of worry for him or talked him into moving in with them since he's used to living alone. XD

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prokesyegan on Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:22 pm

Maid, it's fine, I'm already kind of finished fleshing out the character, they should be done soon, at least, so you can keep it reserved, thank you :)

Kyuukonhime, the goat and the rabbit are suppose to get on anyway, so it would not be strange if they teamed up to help Hiiro, or that is what I'd like to think, hahah :D You also bring up a good point about bunking in with Yuuto, since Haruji is quite worried, so far anyway, if Yuuto is doing alright living by himself.

Also, just to note; Haruji, at the beginning, would be leaving his job at the café in the afternoon, so he'd probably be walking along the streets or just leaving the café :)

Prokesyegan
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kleean on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:14 pm

I'll assume that all the teenagers (including Paris) would probably be walking home from school - or something like that :P

kleean
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:48 pm

@Prokesyegan and kyuukonhime: Haha. :D That's not actually a bad idea. Hiiro and Haruji could suddenly crash at Yuuto's house and begin living there with him so they could all live together. ^^ Sounds like a plan to me.

And is Zalgo still working on that first post or....?

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kyuukonhime on Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:55 pm

@sailor and poke
Yuudyr's such a push over to the other zodiac (at the moment), he'd have so much trouble getting used to living with people. Not to mention I had an idea where he had pajama pants that looked like faun legs and slippers that looked like hooves that he walked around in because it's his house he could do what he wanted. XD

kyuukonhime
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:21 pm

I am indeed working on the first post. It's a long one and I had to go shopping but it will be done quite soon.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prokesyegan on Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Kleean, yes, something like that, unless you have other plans for Paris? :D

Sailor & Kyuu, it sounds like it if official that the two are just going to crash at Yuuto house, hahah :D In which case, that sounds like a very cute pyjama design, I guess when you live on your own as a Sohma member you can dress up to be like your zodiac animal hah :)

Zalgo, no pressure, I actually have to get to bed now to get up in the morning so I probably won't read your post until later at least, so don't stress out :) Might stay up to read it, but sorry, might have to wait until tomorrow for a response.

Also, I just finished my Dog character, Miuru Sohma (@ roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/fruits-basket-its-our-turn/characters/miuru-sohma), she has yet to be accepted but it is basically the idea I have for her character at the least. If anything within her CS steps on anyone's toes just disregard her and report the problem(s) here so I can change them, rather than mess up whatever posts everyone has planned, just in case she does cause problems.

Prokesyegan
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:28 pm

@Prokesyegan - In regards to your character Miuru I noticed you state that her father was the family doctor. You also state that he was replaced with another after Aiko's father's death. Now I do not find much fault in that but I do believe that if it is okay with yourself I could see Aiko preferring to keep her father on as the doctor rather than simply hire a new one. Despite his failure to keep his father alive he prefers keeping his problems within the family if it is at all possible.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:19 am

I have the first post up. For future reference all text in italics are his thoughts and all text in bold are words spoken by characters not written by me.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:26 am

Yay! First post is up! XD Now post my minions! Post, post, POST! XD

Just kidding, no rush guys. XD

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:29 am

You say no rush and yet for some reason I suddenly have this deep burning compulsion to start posting like crazy all of a sudden.

What madness have you wrought!?

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby THESexyMaid_001 on Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:58 am

Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

THESexyMaid_001
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prokesyegan on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:39 am

(Okay, we are going to try this, once more! I keep on trying to reply to this OOC discussion but, due to internet connection, I think, I never see it come up... or maybe everyone else can see all the replies I have done, all with the same message somewhat, and I am just the crazy one here. So sorry for the delay in this message; I did send it hours ago, but I never saw it pop up, to what I believe was a bad internet connection or something along those lines. So sorry if they actually have been sending and I am an idiot, hahah :'D)

Zalgo, to be honest I went to bed last night kind of worried about Miuru's CS, since I don't believe I handle the subject matter well or with clarity. Sorry for causing you any trouble with my oversights, and many thanks for accommodating for Miuru's character. I was not so sure how to handle Miuru's father occupation so I left it vague and decided to fire him, however if you want him to remain as the doctor I can change it as such. Although, sorry I kind of wrote it quite vaguely; my intention was to imply the suspicions people had of Miuru's father, since it was coincidental that one death followed the other, but he didn't actually do anything, or rather, nothing was ever proved or such.
Sorry for the trouble, nonetheless, and thank you very much!

Also, I'm nearly finished the piece of work I had to do, so I'll post today anyway, probably sooner than later though... although the evil cackle is quite encouraging!

EDIT: Sob, it actually went through! Okay, it was bad internet connection; sorry for this delay, regardless!

Prokesyegan
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!