Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

BlossomCrest Private Academy

BlossomCrest Private Academy

a part of “BlossomCrest Private Academy”, a fictional universe by AgentPocky.

Welcome to BlossomCrest! This is where young students from ages 14 -21 train to become more powerful with their gifted abilities! We'll surely give you a great start for when you're ready to leave the nest and blend into human society!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “BlossomCrest Private Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: BlossomCrest Private Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:01 am

@SailorTitan: I find it really funny how close the last names of our characters are xD Takiyama and Akiyama.
Pocałować daleki ból.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scripter
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:01 am

Wow that's a thing. Read everyone's CS's and never even noticed lol

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:01 pm

@Scripter: Haha! I just noticed that, too. XD That's pretty coincidental.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:47 pm

Ooooooh boy. I have a feeling Dale and Bo are NOT going to get along, at all.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Prokesyegan on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Pocky, thank you for your hospitality nonetheless, sorry it took so long to get Bo through the door hahah :D

Wake, hahah, I created Bo with the sole purpose of being a thorn into other characters' side, if you don't take me as sadistic in doing so hah :') It will interesting to see how it all plays out, or hopefully, anyway :D

Prokesyegan
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:42 pm

Hey there's nothing wrong with sadism man. But yeah I'm looking forward to this too, also hoping I can play a character with a complex about being short...kinda tall myself :P

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:47 pm

Alright guys, someone still has not submitted their student. After they do, we shall start. Plus, those who are doing the teacher roles are the only ones acceptable to make novels. Yes, you're going to actually teach XD
You can just cramp it all into one post, or you can stretch it out to multiple posts. All up to you.
Lets try to make this a long RP, you know, worth the effort.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:00 pm

Yay, actually teaching. Though, my character isn't very good at controlling his classes xD

Scripter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:11 pm

@Scripter
Well, maybe you shouldn't of said that.
Seems like we have a few troublemakers Xd

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Might just be me being antsy...but it seems to me our group is rather spread out in terms of grades and activities with quite a few with a distaste for bullying.

Should we perhaps add some "floating NPC's" to help buffer potential lulls in character interaction and play those roles like the bully etc (along with keeping us from having to make up someone new every time we need an NPC to fill a hole). that people don't like but kinda seem absent from the player cast?

cuz I count 1 Freshman, 3 Sophomores, 4 Juniors and 1 Senior...not much in terms of student interaction unless the place is small enough to cram everyone in one class and make the teachers teach 4 levels of class at once.

As for clubs I count from the cast and ignoring potential time constraints and overlaps in schedules.
Cooking: 7 members of which 5 are part-timers with a potential 6th part timer
Gardening: 2 member of which 1 is part time with 1 applicant for a potential 3rd member (part time)
Music:2 members both of which are part time
Drama: 3 members all of which are part time with 1 applicant for a potential 4th part time member
Soccer:2 members both are part time with 1 applicant for a 3rd part timer
Poetry: 2 members both of which are part time

Which to me seems to leave quite a few potential holes in interaction time. Sorry, mathematician... I kinda have a habit of analyzing, crunching numbers and obsessing over variables.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:40 pm

@Neko
Its completely fine. I can be a smart ass too.
... That came out mean, you're not! I...
Ah.... please don't take that the wrong way.

For NPC wise, I understand what you mean.
Like Mr. Sakagami, I'm going to make a profile for him, however, nothing his bio, all of that. You don't even need to make profiles for those NPC's, so that is acceptable.

And I noticed that their grades are pretty... mixed up too. I tried to solve half the problem with pairing them with roommates, and since they're all in so many clubs, they can always interact there. Plus, they're practically living there together, so they can always wander around and bump into each other during lunch or after dismissal. I'm thinking about making a custom scedual for each grade, but then that'd sort of seperate everyone...
We'll see.

As for clubs, I'm not going to just... let it all be in one day. Seeing everyone has 2 or 3 clubs, I was thinking of doing it in order by day. For example: Monday: Art, Tues: Gardening, Wends: Art, and so on.

If you catch me online, we can discuss it in the speed chat, it'd help make this RP less chaotic.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Guys, Im just going to start. I din't want to keep everyone waiting, I apologize. All updates and further changes will be made here.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scripter on Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:35 pm

Hey~ This isn't really important, and kind of last minute, but...

Do the clubs have advisers? Like, staff members who have to approve/dismiss activities and so on?

Scripter
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IEatChildren on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:46 pm

Why don't they just have all the same classes? Like same gym class and what not. Then have Homeroom in rooms different for each grade.

IEatChildren
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:28 pm

hey guys finally got my character in sorry it took so long my inti keep going out do to a wind storm knowing a tree into dish. hope you like him

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:03 pm

@Scripter
That's what the NPC is for. However, if anyone wants to become a staff member/teacher for the club, then be free to do so.

@IEatChildren
That was the original plan. I may just stick to that, but I'm just thinking it over. I have until we finish the introduction to the school to figure it out, I will be sure to let all of you know what I choose, trust me, every last detail.

@Nobel
Thank you, I'm looking at him now.

@Everyone
I know, this RP is a mess, it's my first that's not 1x1 so this is difficult for me ^^;;
I'm really trying to get everything in order, please bare with me!

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DestructiveGem on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:58 am

I'm not sure if this will make things a bit easier. However if you would like, I could always make my character an 11th grader(Since it seems that most people are going for) ^^;;

You can break my soul,
take my life away,
beat me,
hurt me,
kill me.

But for the love of God
don’t touch them.

DestructiveGem
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:32 am

@DestructiveGem
There's no need for that, but if you want to, you can. Either way, it's still somewhat difficult. But it's fine, I don't mind working hard on the RP.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:55 pm

hey let me know if i made my post too long, tried to give some insight on how my character works.

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AgentPocky on Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:50 pm

@ Nobel
Well, everyone made long beginning posts. This will be the only acceptation for novels XD
I mean, look at mine, I broke a rule of my own RP!
A novel is like 6 paragraphs for me. But it's fine only for introduction posts.

AgentPocky
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!