Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force

Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force

a part of “Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force”, a fictional universe by Bradok187.

Join in on a new chapter of the Star Wars story set decades after the death of Darth Krayt. Will you help restore the Republic or see it fail as it tries to rebuild?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Star Wars: Legacy Of The Force

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:52 pm

We need as many as possible. I was intentionally planning on having a 10+ numbers of players, but it seems like that isn't the case so far since most of the people that said they were going to create a character have no yet done so. Im going to give it another day or and tfy to recruit some new people. After that ill start work on the opening thread.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:03 pm

@Nekohina- Either is fine, I was hoping to let the senator PCs vote icly which one of them would become suprerme Chancellor, but we are lacking in PCs lol. Feel free to make whichever you wish, but if we don't get enough senators I will have to just NPC it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:15 pm

hahah alright then, I'll start off with a Senator and grab a Sith or something when the option becomes available.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:35 pm

My character is up.
so how is everyone?
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(")

getting closer to world domination since 1999.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:08 pm

whew finally, site went down and I lost all my pages...thought I'd never find this one again

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:05 pm

I am working on the character now! Sorry but I could not access the site.

This is the first time I have been able to get back on" x

EDIT** She will be done by tomorrow xx

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:15 pm

Hey, I was thinking of trying to shoehorn in a Republic Commando, (played the game; loved it, read the books; Loved them.) I could absolutely make it lore friendly concerning how there would still be one out there etc. It would be a fun character to play, good to have some non force sensitives and would really add a bit of a mystery element to it too. (Also considered being a whole/part of and RC squad as in multiple members but I saw you said that might not be a good idea, it might work better in this case either way let me know your thoughts)

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:21 pm

@Holo only one character per person right now. Ill approve your other of/when this changes.

@Polka Ill approve your character once you finish the character sheet.

@Legate that sounds great just be sure to make it fit into this time. I dont know how you would do it.

Hey guys I guess you were all not allowed on the server either. We will be starting soon so if you have anyone that you think may be interested let them know! I would like a few more people but im not going to hold up RP for any longer.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby holothewisewolf on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:54 pm

Ok I just wanted to offer you a member for senate.

holothewisewolf
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:19 am

Hey guys, I'm also interested in joining as a Sith Apprentice, will get the character sheet up soon.

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:14 am

She is done :D

Polka
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Just put in my character. Hoping to start him off Coruscant near a Jedi in the mid/outer rim. If anyone plans on starting there let me know, If not I'll figure something out.

Edit: When I said off Coruscant I meant on a different plant. A planet not Coruscant, sorry for the confusing wording
Last edited by Legate on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Legate
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aftershock on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:21 am

My character has been submitted as well. Lemme know of any necessary changes

Aftershock
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:43 am

When are we looking at starting up this bad boy?

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Legate on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:30 pm

Let me know if I have to change up my character sheet at all.

Legate
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bradok187 on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Alright, so im sure you all know but we are officially underway. Be sure to use the correct locations for your posts. Also, if you need a location added just fill out the form in location submissions. If any of you have any questions just let me know.

Bradok187
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Alright chaps, I feel like this needs to be said. Holo this is not a criticism, but If you're gunna do Star Wars you gotta do it justice or not at all. No human could become a master of the Force at 21, it just doesn't make any natural sense in the Star Wars universe even for an extremely gifted person. Even the personality doesn't fit. To attain even just the knowledge of balancing the Force would take decades of searching because the only ones who ever practiced this, the Je'dai, lived way before the Rakata even came to the Galaxy. It stand to reason that if Sith knowledge and history is so scattered and hard to obtain, then Je'dai teachings would be an immense challenge to obtain. A person seeking it out would have to be incredibly patient, and would be more reclusive, caring more about knowledge in the force than with the affairs of the Galaxy. It's simply just the nature of the force. A master would be pretty damn old. The whole character itself is inconsistent with a Master of the Force in every way besides the history. I propose that you rework your character to be a Master in more ways than just title or ability.

I'm not trying to knock your character, but as a fairly hardcore Star Wars junkie I really can't just not say something. You really have to be knowledgeable about the universe to RP Star Wars well in my opinion. You can choose not to heed me, and leave the character as is. I'm not the GM.

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:24 pm

I agree a bit here, though I have to say Star Wars has never really been very clear on the force, take for example the Skywalkers, Anakin is the son of Shmi Skywalker and the Force itself, however his son Luke is much much much more powerful than Anakin ever was, being able to actually turn into a physical embodiment of the Force, work that one out because I just can't logically work out how he would survive it.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fonkyomom on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:03 pm

Luke was the son of the fucking chosen one. nuff said xD.

lol but seriously, of course much about the Force is unknown, I'm just calling to attention what I can based off what we do know. What you can do with the Force is limitless in theory, but the effort it takes to Master it, truly doesn't change. At the peak of his power Luke was an older man, as was Palpatine, and that was Light and Dark. Mastering balancing the two is an even greater feat.

fonkyomom
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Unless your playing KOTOR, then you can go whole hog of course.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!