Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Safe Haven: Regeneration

Safe Haven: Regeneration

a part of “Safe Haven: Regeneration”, a fictional universe by AmyGotScared.

All left alone, you hold these supernatural abilities, one day you are found, and now are training with others of your kind. (More explained inside.)(Remake~ all old members welcome)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Safe Haven: Regeneration”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Safe Haven: Regeneration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:53 am

Yep yep! But I guess if you wanted, we could have one new arrival at the beginning, if you wanted to go that route with your character. ^^
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 am

Thank you Amy, I think I'll either go with that route or say that she arrived yesterday.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:25 am

Should have my first post finished up tonight. Yay, excited.

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:56 pm

Didn't mean to make my reply so long >.< I just started writing and got really into it...

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:48 pm

Sorry about making you guys wait so long. I realized, that due to the nature of my involvement with Elliot's character, I hadn't really played him very much. As such, I sort of forgot how he thinks and had a mild bout of writers block. Luckily, Amy provided the perfect spark to get my imagination flowing again. Thanks Amy! Hopefully, with this post under my belt, it won't happen to me again. Once again, dreadfully sorry :P
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 am

Aha, don't worry about it Shi-bang, we all get stuck like that. (I do a lot, at least~)

And you're welcome. x3

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:54 am

I love you.

No, really.

Seriously... I love you.

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:16 am

Hey everyone. ^^

So I thought I would talk to you about posting and stuff.

I do like having an order, as to not have people constantly having to catch up and being concerned, but if the next person says they would like to wait, or if its been well over 24 hours since their last post and people are waiting, feel free to continue on with the next person if you are in fact ready to post, and feel like you could~

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Retrovertigo on Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:35 pm

Currently working up a post! will probably be able to get it finished up after I'm off work later.

Retrovertigo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:10 am

Hey guys, so this is an ad of some sorts, so feel free to ignore it, but I have this role play that someone dropped out on me, and now I have one male spot to fill if anyone would have any interest in it?
It's a Mortal Instruments based role play, and if you have no idea what that is, its okay as the plot and everything is on the intro page. Basically I just need a male demon hunter. x3 If you want to check it out, I would be very grateful!

roleplay/secret-of-the-hunters#introduction

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!