Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Tsukiakari

Tsukiakari

a part of “Tsukiakari”, a fictional universe by Sorararun.

Back in Edo Japan, there were demons, yōkai, gods, and humans who all live in the same world. But humans are useless. And the gods want them gone. In this time of tragedy, humans turn to one group; the Tsukiakari.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Tsukiakari”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Tsukiakari

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:24 am

Erm, well, actually, @Sorararun I was wondering where you want us- the gang- to go off to for this quest? Since I'm sure the next or the post after will mainly be about where the six people go next so...I'm actually waiting on that, since I'm not really sure what to do with Kumorimaru besides ramble on again about nonsense which would really just create a...fodder post
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:13 am

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing. I've had a couple of real busy weekends.

I'm going to have some time to myself Saturday though, I will get a new post up by then. :)

Thanks,

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:37 am

@XianEvermor: great post hahahaha the wait was worth it (and now it's time to wait for my post ._.) and i really couldn't help but laugh at the part where you said that kumorimaru and tsukiko are a perfect couple xD that thought never crossed through my mind...
...and I'm not sure @Huntress is going to like the thought much ._.

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheHuntress on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:29 am

@XianEvermor: I agree with Aaron, great post! And my reaction was about the same as Aaron's when I read that part. Tsukiko merely tolerates, but then again, she doesn't tolerate many people... However! Interesting thought though, I take much amusement in it. Sorry, @Aarondalea, haha.

TheHuntress
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:17 am

@Huntress: your loss!

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:43 pm

I'm still here and checking in regularly. Just letting you guys know.

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:25 am

@.@ Well, problem is, I'm not really sure where i should go, but I'll shoot up a post immediately after I finish the flaws+personality section for this CS i'm trying to complete today
sorry for the delay, guys. been rather tired-> actually not capitalizing because too lazy.
hah yeah, i'll try to drive the plot forward a bit, and find some sort of transportation for the tsukiakari members to use to get wherever the hell we're going!

aarondalea
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:18 pm

What happened to our GM? ;_;

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy World Builder

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Tue Apr 29, 2014 2:16 am

Hey guys, if anyone is still here I'd like to maybe propose an idea.

I don't want this to die out, so I'd like to run a side-plot with whoever's still interested in this RP. I'm by no means taking over, just stoking the embers and keeping the fire alive until Sora's life gets untangled. Happens to everyone, it's why my own RP (which ran for more than a year) went quiet. When Sora sees fit to come back I'll hand the reins to this beast back over. The reward is some additional character development, and Sora comes back to an active RP.

It's not going to be super fast paced: I only really have time to post once or twice per week, sometimes maybe once every two weeks, so you'll have to be patient with me.

Anyone who's interested should say so by Friday.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby roomrider on Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:23 pm

Well I'm all for it, but I don't think anyone else is still around.
Maybe we should start by PMing them all?

roomrider
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XianEvermor on Mon May 05, 2014 10:15 am

That's a good idea. I'll see about doing that tonight. I think if we can round up one other person it would be worth my while. I prefer small groups anyway, less moving parts. less chance the whole thing hangs because one person vanished.

XianEvermor
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!