Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Gaol Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Character Relations

a part of “Gaol Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry”, a fictional universe by Raisinette.

Hogwarts isn't the only notable school in the wizarding world. Welcome to Gaol Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry, one of the top North American wizarding schools.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gaol Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Character Relations

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shooting Stars on Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Amelia "Mia" Ellison
16 - Strix - quiet//observant//sweet
♥ = romantic || ☺= friends || ☠ = enemies || ◑ = neutral

Students

Amelia Lennox:
"She's really unpredictable and she kind of scares me. I don't know her well, though."

Aurora Nickson:
"I can't quite tell if I like her or not. She's just... different."

Benjamin "Benji" Fox:
"At least there is someone at this school who understands the importance of studying as much as I do. We could get along well if I only had the nerve to talk to him."

Braelyn Blaine:
"She's sweet... Probably one of the best people I've met here."

Catherine Takemura
"I don't know her well enough to make a proper judgement of character."

Carella Trannyth:

Caylin Rosenwood:
"I don't like how she acts. She is far too young, in my opinion, to partake in such vain acts."

Chloe Hartzel:

Claudia Gardner
"It's as if she understands me perfectly. She makes a truly amazing friend.."

Eden Madsen:
"I don't know them well enough to make a proper judgement of character."

Eric Lee Green:
"Oh how I truly wish we could become friends... He seems so kind. If only I was outgoing as he is."

Flavia Gardner
"All of the first years seem to be obnoxious. I should give a second thought before I am too quick to judge."

Gemma Jackson:

Grace Haleshire:
"I cannot make a judgement on someone who refuses to talk to me."

Guinevere Parrish:
"Curiosity killed the cat, but intelligence brings it back. How could I hate a fellow Strix?"

Henry Rothschild:
"As strange as he may seem, his quick wit is something to envy."

Jim Malloy:
"I don't know him well enough to make a proper judgement of character."

Liam Madsen:
"He is a slug, but how can someone ignore that face?"

Megan Hooper:
"We've had our bump-ins but we never talked."

Marcus Altius:
"Oh those purists! They infuriate me!"

Max Avarus:

Odessa Duquesne:
"She's seems kind, but I've never really talked to her."

Reid Pierce:
"He's just as closed off as I am... and very handsome."

Ryland Pierce:
"He's studious and that's attractive until he takes his experimenting too far. Perhaps he needs to cool down a little with the adventures."

Sophie Alvar:
"She, quite possibly, could be my favorite stubborn and witted second year of them all. But don't tell her I said that!"

Thomas Decius:
"I don't know him well, but he is cute. He's very strong-willed and speaks his opinion outright... I like that."

Thomas Erener:
"I see him in the library often... But never get the nerve to say hello. It seems like he just wants to be left alone."

Vivian Pasternack:

Zane Barrow:
"Oh my goodness, if I could just keep him away from his brother I might like him better."

Zeke Barrow:
"How obnoixious can one set of twins be? On his own, he just needs a little patience and he'd be fine."

Teachers

Dr. Allen Bishop:
"His passion for knowledge is remarkable. He is someone I look up to."

Charles Danforth:
"Maybe I just need to be more outgoing in his class... but it seems as if he hates me."

Conn Carmichael:

Elspeth Mortimer:
"She seems very flighty."

Professor Grey Kerrigan:
"My favorite teacher who just so happens to teach my favorite class. I am often challenged by her, which only makes me stronger."

Professor Luke Mordecai
"I just cannot get a handle on Transfiguration. Perhaps I just need tutoring from that certain sweet-faced, passionate teacher of mine. Sigh..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shooting Stars
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:11 am

Flavia Gardner
11 - Aquila - Loud//Outgoing//Caring

Students

◑Mia Ellison◑
I don't really know her, but she's Claudia's friend...
Flavia doesn't really know Mia.

◑Amelia Lennox:◑
pending

☺☺Aurora Nickson:☺☺
Aurora's awesome! She likes flying and adventuring like me!
Flavia likes Aurora a LOT. She's probably her favorite person out of all of Claudia's friends.

◑Benjamin "Benji" Fox:☺
He tries to tell me to go to bed, but sneaks out himself...A little hypocritical, but we get along well.
Flavia thinks that he's fun to be with, but a little nagging when it comes to rule breaking.

☺Braelyn Blaine:☺
pending

◑Catherine Takemura◑
pending

◑Carella Trannyth:◑
pending

☠Caylin Rosenwood:☠
pending

◑Chloe Hartzel:☠
She kinda scares me...
Flavia is cautious of Chloe.
☺Claudia Gardner☺
My amazing sister! Sometimes I annoy her but we love each other really!
Flavia's sister. She looks up to her sister, but wishes she didn't spend so much time being boring.

☺Eden Madsen:☺
Eden's in my year, and my house! I consider us to be quite close.
Flavia considers Eden her friend, and a close one at that.

◑Eric Lee Green:◑
Another of Claudia's friends...
Flavia doesn't know Eric.

◑Flavia Gardner◑
It's me!
This is herself.

◑Gemma Jackson:◑
Is she watching me...?
Flavia has her suspicions that Gemma is looking out for her, and doesn't really want her to. But she isn't rude enough to tell her.

◑Grace Haleshire:☠
I've seen her around, is she nice?
Flavia would like to get to know Grace, but she is a little older than her...

◑Guinevere Parrish:◑
One of Claudia's close friends...We don't talk much.
Flavia tends to stay away from Gwen.

◑Henry Rothschild:◑
Another one of Claudia's friends...
Flavia doesn't know Henry.

☺Jim Malloy:☺
Jim and I get on so well! He is actually so funny! I like messing around with him.
Flavia enjoys Jim's company immensely.

◑Liam Madsen:◑
Ooh, it's the guy that Claudia fancies...
Flavia knows who he is, but prefers his sister.

◑Megan Hooper:◑
pending

◑Marcus Altius:☠
He's mean...But it's funny to annoy him.
Flavia tends to stay away from him, unless in need of a laugh.

◑Max Avarus:☺
A first year in Aquilus, like me! He's really nice.
Flavia gets on well with Max.

☺Odessa Duquesne:☺
Odessa is Claudia's friend, but she's so lovely! She kind of 'mentors' me, I guess.
Flavia likes Odessa a LOT. Especially her accent.

◑Reid Pierce:◑
pending

◑Ryland Pierce:◑
pending

☺Sophie Alvar:☺
She seems to get a little annoyed sometimes, but she's a nice girl. I met her through Benji!
Flavia gets along well with Sophie, even if she's a little loud around her at times. She enjoys Sophie's company.

◑Thomas Decius:◑
pending

◑Thomas Erener:◑
pending

◑Vivian Pasternack:◑
She's quite boring...She'd probably get along with Claudia if she had the chance.
Flavia finds Vivian like her sister in many ways, and consequently finds her super boring.

◑Zane Barrow:◑
I've heard about his pranks from my sister...Maybe I could meet him?
Flavia has heard of Zane and wants to meet him.

◑Zeke Barrow:◑
Zane's twin. They sound like a lot of fun!
Flavia also wants to meet Zeke.

Teachers

◑Dr. Allen Bishop:☺
He knows what he is doing and I admire that. Defense against the Dark Arts is cool!
Flavia likes Dr. Bishop.

◑Charles Danforth:☺
I love his jokes! He's a great teacher.
Flavia loves Professor Danforth's jokes and thinks he's hilarious.

◑Conn Carmichael:◑
He scares me a little, if I'm honest...
Flavia can get a little intimidated by Professor Carmichael.

◑Elspeth Mortimer:☺
One of the quieter teachers...I tend not to cross her, though.
flavia tries to stay on Elspeth's good side, as she likes her.

☺Professor Grey Kerrigan:☺
Sometimes she challenges me, but that's good.
Flavia enjoys the challenges Professor Kerrigan can give her.

☺Professor Luke Mordecai☺
I like the way Professor Mordecai teaches. He's very nice!
Flavia's favorite subject, so she normally stays on his good side.
Last edited by Sanarith on Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunny-Skies on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:35 pm

Megan Hooper
15 - Cerva - Quiet//Helpful//Patient

Students

Amelia Ellison:
Megan has seen her around school, but that's about it.

Amelia Lennox:
One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.

Aurora Nickson:
Megan was wandering the halls when she saw Aurora plotting a prank on one of the other students. She was curious, not to mention afraid of retaliation if she told, so Megan promised Aurora she wouldn’t tell anyone. After that, they talked and actually hit it off pretty well. Aurora will occasionally invite her to go pranking, and she usually accepts. Megan secretly admires Aurora’s confidence in being herself.

Benjamin "Benji" Fox:
One or two sentences describing how your character sees/feels about this person.

Braelyn Blaine:

Carella Trannyth:

Caylin Rosenwood:

Chloe Hartzel:
Megan is absolutely terrified of Chloe. She stays out of her way as much as possible and avoids looking at her when she can’t. Megan holds the firm belief that if she doesn’t make eye contact, Chloe won’t bother her. So far, this theory has worked well.

Eden Madsen:

Eric Lee Green:

Gemma Jackson:
Megan would have no idea who this girl was if they weren’t in the same house. Somehow, Megan was able to find out about Gemma’s fear of heights as well, and she decided she liked Gemma. Of course, they never really talk or hang out, but they enjoy each other’s company while in the same room.

Grace Haleshire:

Guinevere Parrish:

Henry Rothschild:

Jim Malloy:

Liam Madsen:

Megan Hooper:
Megan likes herself for the most part.

Marcus Altius:

Max Avarus:

Odessa Duquesne:

Reid Pierce:

Ryland Pierce:

Sophie Alvar:

Thomas Decius:

Thomas Erener:

Vivian Pasternack:

Zane Barrow:

Zeke Barrow:

Teachers

Dr. Allen Bishop:
Megan isn’t quite sure what to think about Dr. Bishop. He never talks about his own past or current going-ons, yet he’s incredibly interested in what’s happening to everyone else. But he’s a good teacher, so Megan tries not to let his confusing behaviour bother her.

Charles Danforth:
Megan thinks his jokes and pranks are hilarious, and she thinks he’s a great teacher, but she has had sleepless nights worrying whether or not he was going to go through with some threat or another on her.

Conn Carmichael:
Since Potions is her favourite subject, Megan’s favourite teacher would of course be Professor Carmichael. She will usually take anything he says for pure fact.

Elspeth Mortimer:
Megan knows that she’s the new Charms instructor, but she hasn’t heard anything else.

Professor Grey Kerrigan:
Megan has had Professor Kerrigan for History of Magic for her entire time at Gaol. Megan isn’t embarrassed to admit that she can be a little scared of Professor Kerrigan sometimes. But since Megan always does her work, there haven’t ever been any real problems.

Professor Luke Mordecai:
Professor Mordecai is probably Megan’s second favourite teacher. Since he’s also the Head of Cerva House, she is a little biased, but that’s beside the point. He’s also taught her for years and Megan has been struck with the fact that he’s basically a genius, but that he doesn’t flaunt it in front of everyone.

Sunny-Skies
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OldManPsycho on Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:24 am

Dr. Allen Bishop
39 - Ursus - Observational almost Invasive yet Charming

Students

Amelia Ellison:
She's a bit of a brown nose to Professor Kerrigan, but perhaps that just jealousy talking. I enjoy her company in my class though.

Amelia Lennox:
I admit, sometimes I push her buttons, but only to get her in control of those emotions. One day she just might snap.

Aurora Nickson:
I love her uniqueness, and her bat Dylan is awesome.

Benjamin "Benji" Fox:
If only he had more confidence, he would have made a damn good Ursus.

Braelyn Blaine:
A good kid, a bit of a social butterfly but she doesn't seek out attention, which is a good thing.

Carella Trannyth:
Sometimes, I would come up with a lesson that incorporate bugs just to gross her and some of the other girls out, I should probably stop doing that.

Catherine Takemura:
She acts like other people's opinions don't matter to her, but she craves the center of attention, good thing she has a hard shell to protect her. She one of MY students so look out for her.

Caylin Rosenwood:
She would have done great in Ursus, but I wonder how long she can keep her grades up with that lifestyle? I don't even party that much, I don't think I ever partied that much.

Chloe Hartzel:
If I could only use one B-word to describe her, it would be belittling. She's a loose cannon and sometimes I'm just glad it's not pointed at me.

Claudia Gardner:
She's too shy for her own good. I enjoy her In my class and sometimes I call on her if I think she knows the answer just to get her out of her shell.

Eden Madsen:
I know her brother, Leim. He's a good kid, I'm sure she'll do just fine here.

Eric Lee Green:
I don't like how he always plays a hero, even if the situation doesn't call for it. But his talent with animals is undeniable.

Flavia Gardner:
That's Claudia little sister right? then I know she has a good head on her shoulders.

Gemma Jackson:
She's a smart kid and a hard worker, but I see her struggling in my defence class because she's so timid. I swear they should start a club for girls like her and Claudia.

Grace Haleshire:
Ah, one of my favorite students, too bad shes a nosey liar. Seriously though, that girl is going places... probably Alcatraz.

Guinevere Parrish:
Another nosey student, but at least she's respectful of authority, that makes her easy to enjoy in my class.

Henry Rothschild:
A bit of a know-it-all, he kinda rubs me the wrong way. maybe because I thought he was a girl the first several years...

Jim Malloy:
I see him around a lot of females. They're definitely not with him for his brain.

Liam Madsen:
He reminds me of myself when I was younger, minus the horrible taste in sports.

Megan Hooper:
Another girl too kind, nice, intimidated, friendly, empathic or shy. I think I'll call them K.N.I.F.E.S., but seriously, she's a good student.

Marcus Altius:
This kid seems a bit full of himself, but hey, he's a natural leader and is actually smart. I just don't agree with his outdated views on "purity".

Max Avarus:
Can't say that I know the name. Is he in Ursus?

Odessa Duquesne:
She almost hides the fact that she is a Ursus, why would she do that? She has an accent I haven't heard since I was going to school in Oklahoma.

Reid Pierce:
He's very private, which makes him interesting, but I still don't see why he's in Ursus. Regardless, he is, and that means he's under my supervision.

Ryland Pierce:
He's a bit gullible. I like that.

Sophie Alvar:
She probably should have been in Ursus... Seriously we need to recycle this schools sorting hat! Wait, do we have a sorting hat?

Thomas Decius:
I find his political view fascinating; flawed, but fascinating nonetheless. He is another future leader in my care and one of my favorites

Thomas Erener:
He probably should have been sorted into another house, but I'm glad he wasn't. A good kid that just need a little guidance.

Vivian Pasternack:
Another one of K.N.I.F.E.S., she does well enough in my class. If I even notice that she's there.

Zane Barrow:
Which one is that? I can't tell them apart sometimes... I have a theory about twins; they share a soul.

Zeke Barrow:
Didn't I just write about him? Twins actually creep me out if I think about it.

Teachers

Dr. Allen Bishop:
Don't trust him!

Charles Danforth:
This guy! I hate this guy, He's been thinking that we're friends for years! I can't stand his ugly face. Just kidding, he's my best friend, I love you buddy.

Conn Carmichael:
Sometimes I call him Conney, I don't think he likes that.

Elspeth Mortimer:
I don't really see much of her. Actually come to think of it I don't know what she looks like...

Professor Luke Mordecai:
Honestly sometime I mistake him for a student when I see him in the halls, but he's a solid teacher. Young, but solid.

Professor Grey Kerrigan:
If I knew Grey was this beautiful I wish I was born colorblind. She's my kind of intimidating woman! But seriously I respect her too much to joke about that sort of thing in front of her, Respect and fear are the same thing right?

OldManPsycho
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!