Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Fire, Death, Pinetrees

Fire, Death, Pinetrees

a part of “Fire, Death, Pinetrees”, a fictional universe by Armin.

A group of abomination dispellers were hired by a village to destroy a black thing, but they failed miserably: the village burned to the ground, all but a few villagers and over half the dispellers died. The rest scattered into a nearby pine forest.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Fire, Death, Pinetrees”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Fire, Death, Pinetrees

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armin on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:19 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Fire, Death, Pinetrees"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I'm making up my mind to not decide

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Armin
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Fire, Death, Pinetrees

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:44 pm

*Pokes every body*

OKAY LISTEN UP!! My fellow RP'ers. With permission, of course, I would love to draw sketches of each of our characters. If you are so okay with this or want one to your specifics (I was planning on doing a group shot) then just post in the OCC about what you want, what the look like I NEED SPECFICS PEOPLE

and then I will be more than happy to do a quick sketch that is just for you and post it up here in the OCC when it's done!
Come Away With Me...Let me show you what I can see

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyydra on Mon May 05, 2014 6:50 am

Nibble: I'd like to be in the back of the group shot towards one of the sides(Preferibly the left side), hunched over on one knee and one arm. In his bottom arm was his stone dagger (About a foot long) and on his back his crossbow. His white eye is his right one (So like don't detail it or?) and make sure he has a large scar along his right side of his face. He has a fur coat on him (Revealing his chest with three slashes from the bear) and fur leggings that go down to his knees (Like a fur wrapped around them with a metal plate at his waist area in between to keep it around him) looking forward or at someone else (Preferibly someone he's encountered before)

Hyydra
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Armin on Sat May 17, 2014 5:31 pm

I apologize for not having been active in the RP for some time. The past weeks ive been extremely busy with school, it is painful. It will pretty much be over by the end of next week though

Armin
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazyscreename on Sun May 18, 2014 10:01 am

No worries Armin, I know the feeling, hopefully it lets up on ya sharpish, and nibbles, if you would like to draw my character that would be awesome, he pretty much is exactly like he is in the picture on his character sheet though, so really just have fun with it, I don't really mind what ya do with him, perhaps make him skulk around the back somewhere or kneel ahead of the others.

Lazyscreename
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nibblesnbits on Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:15 pm

Hello everyone,

I am currently working on a post. It is about 7 pages right now. Hopefully I can have it posted here soon.

Hope all is well!! <3

nibblesnbits
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!