Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot

Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot

a part of “Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

Seer's are people that are born with the ability to see the Gods. Their purpose is to keep the Gods from killing innocents. However, there is an even bigger problem now. One of the Seers has been possessed and is hell bent on destroying everything.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sono Kanshi-Sha : Reboot

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:39 pm

Hey all! Thought I'd let you all know I finally managed to post! My brain decided to reboot itself constantly over the past few days and give me a hard time!

Anyway, let's keep it moving!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:38 pm

Hey guys! So I think it's just four of us right now...

With that in mind, a quick question. Would one of you be willing to create a protector for Soran? The protector doesn't have to be male or homosexual for that matter too. I'd already asked Girl if Soran and him could have a thing since her character was Bi. But if you'd like to create a Bi character that would be awesome. As it stands right now, I'm close to just tossing him out the window (which would really suck). Or if you guys know anyone looking for a RP to jump into and doesn't mind playing that kind of role. That would help to :)

Thanks everyone, keep up the good writing!! ^.^
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:57 pm

If no one is willing to jump in ill take one for the team and make another Char to round out the guardians. ^.^ i can juggle Jonathan and another char no problem!

Edit: and since there's possibly gonna be a thing between Soran and Tristan, maybe I'll make an intriguing person for Eu's character. >.> <.< did not hear that from me!!!

Edit 2: Those still interested, I've completed my second guardian! Hope you all like him!!

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:29 pm

And have at it Firewind :D It's been long enough for Soran!! >.< that poor kid. Thanks again :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:02 pm

And Peter Makes his debut! Somewhat.

Now if EuEu will post to make sure All four of us are indeed active then all systems are go.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:00 am

Fire, I already messaged Eu, and they are busy with school, most likely going to post on Friday.

So, its all good on that end, you guys keep going
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:58 am

Alrighty :D Sounds good girl! Thanks so much for the update ^.^ Much appreciated! I will probably post later today when I get home from work and class :) See yall then!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:36 pm

Doh! Peter probably didn't see this coming! Now he's thrown himself in a big heap of trouble!!!!

Anyway, gonna work on my post now and see what I can do...

Also gonna see how long Jonathan can last in the hot seat of Mrs. Linovahle.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:57 pm

Should I continue or shall we wait for EuEu :) I don't mind either way. I know how it is with school and all that stuffs though. Lemme know! ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:00 pm

To tell you the truth I don't know, I will try to message again

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:10 pm

Either or is fine by me. But a post is required sooner or later to keep it from dying.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Alrighty then. I will get in a post then for us to continue :) I'm glad to see that you're still here though Girl. At least Soran can have someone XD

Anyhow, if it comes down to it, I think we can probably find a replacement for Tristan so that he has a protector at least :( I hope that EuEu comes back though >.> Anyhow, keep us updated on that thanks very much :) I can send a message too ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Hmm, I don't know about your assessment about Tristan's family being better then yours...haha, I will post after Fire does, but Tristan will make his entrance later on just in case Eu does come back. I think I can come up with an excuse or something.

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Lol well I know for sure that it isn't any better (probably about the same) but from Soran's stand point as he's never been with another family before, he figures any other family is better than his ^.^ Boy is he in for a news flash hu??

Also, I hope that was alright, I wanted to have a way for your character (at least) to be a part of the story still since you're still here :) I do hope that EuEu does come back. If not, I think we'll be hunting for at least another player to take up that guardian position :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:41 pm

Sorry if I moved you guys along to fast...and there you go, have fun with the gaggle of girls

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:31 pm

O my gosh Peter and Soran are outnumbered!!' XD

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:29 pm

All good there Girl :D I'll have a post in here shortly ;) I liked how all the girls just came waltzing in XD Awesome hehe :P

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:51 am

I've gotten no response from Eu, so I will try to find a new person. I just going to play that the whole first possession already happened I guess.

I am sorry that took so long, I kept changing my mind about how that was going to go.

girlwt
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:33 pm

It's alright girl :) I liked how it played out ^.^ Very nice!!

If you can't find anyone to play a Guardian, I can create one for you, or you can create another character if you want to. Up to you of course, so let me know ^.^ In the mean time... hehehe Soran's going to go say hi >:3

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FantasticMr.ChiaPet on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:44 pm

I don't mind filling in for that guardian. What do I need to do?

FantasticMr.ChiaPet
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!