Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Platinum Night

Platinum Night

a part of “Platinum Night”, a fictional universe by fading-into-eternity.

The card chooses their host, the host has no say. When you are a card-holder at Platinum Manor, you are a secret that must be kept, and your magic is both a beauty and a burden.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Platinum Night”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Platinum Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Questions and reservations here please, I don't bite ;)

Color: Emerald
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Platinum Night

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:59 pm

May I have the Wheel of Fortune Card please! And my favorite song is Lie about us by Avant.
Gir ♥

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umbra Alastor on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:06 pm

Could i Reserve the Death card please. Favorite song is Castles in the air by Stratovarius

umbra Alastor
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkinChic on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:12 pm

May I reserve 'The Judgement' Card please~?
You Are Not by Young Guns

SkinChic
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:39 pm

Hi there! ^^

I'd love to reserve The Lovers Card if that is alright with you.

I'd have to say my favourite song at the moment is Human by Christina Perri. :D
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:40 pm

I would like to reserve The Star please.
Favorite Song: Cloudbusting - Kate Bush

ElsScales
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nanorei on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:13 pm

May I reserve The Wheel of Fortune card, please?
My favourite song is Amsterdam - Imagine Dragons

nanorei
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathWithin on Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:51 pm

May I reserve for The Devil card, please?
My Favorite Song || Nightcore - Paradise Lost
RENO
Image Image Image
"A pro isn't someone who sacrifices himself for his job. That's just a fool."

DeathWithin
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:03 pm

I'm not sure I quite understand how the powers work - it'll be interesting to see how certain cards inspire certain abilities. :3

With that in mind, can I reserve The Hanged Man?
And I'd have to say my favorite song would be Exitlude by the Killers.

Rivaille
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss_Dreamer on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:15 pm

nanorei wrote:May I reserve The Wheel of Fortune card, please?

Umm Nanorei I don't know if you saw, but I kind of reserved this card before you...I'm not trying to be mean I'm just pointing it out. xD

Miss_Dreamer
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WildSky214 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 8:46 pm

Can I reserve the Empress? My favorite song is Frozen by Within Temptation.
ImageImage

WildSky214
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wake on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:45 pm

This one is tempting, and I think I might ask for a reservation of The Fool slot if you don't mind. But I do have a few questions.

Why are the characters hiding there powers, is there something they're hiding from? In which case is there going to be much combat in this Rp? Also how much interaction can we expect with the outside world Interacting with npc's and such)? Sorry if it seems like I'm drilling you but I usually ask alot of question before formally joining an RP.

Wake
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist World Builder Salesman Arc Warden Storyteller Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Hello everyone! Thank you for expressing interest!

I will put down all reservations on the introduction!

@nanorei I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to reserve a different character, as Miss_Dreamer has already reserved the Wheel of Fortune, sorry!

@Wake no worries my friend, questions are good! The characters are hiding their powers because most humans are not likely to accept magic very well, or if they do, they may try and perform expirements or try and harness that power for themselves. There won't be too much combat in this RP, unless between card-holders or people trying to take the powers. Interaction with the outside world is really up to the RPer, I will make an NPC thread for OOC if you wish to create NPCs as we go along.

I am also working on my character as an example for powers and stuff like that. If there are any other questions that anyone has, feel free to ask!

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nanorei on Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:41 am

Miss_Dreamer wrote:
nanorei wrote:May I reserve The Wheel of Fortune card, please?

Umm Nanorei I don't know if you saw, but I kind of reserved this card before you...I'm not trying to be mean I'm just pointing it out. xD

Ah sorry!!! I was like half asleep and must've missed your post, that was very silly of me ;_; Gosh, I can't believe I didn't see that, thanks for pointing that out so kindly c:

@nanorei I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to reserve a different character, as Miss_Dreamer has already reserved the Wheel of Fortune, sorry!

Ahaa I'm sorry,, I completely missed that post ! Could I reserve The Chariot instead?
My favourite song is still Amsterdam by Imagine Dragons c:

nanorei
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:54 am

@nanorei hehe its alright, I'll put you down for it right away!

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nanorei on Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:23 am

fading-into-eternity wrote:@nanorei hehe its alright, I'll put you down for it right away!

Thank you so much c: I'm gonna start my character now c:

nanorei
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dean_winchester on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:20 am

can I get IV. The Emperor please

dean_winchester
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:41 am

@dean_winchester yuuuuup

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anonymous Miss on Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:59 am

Could I reserve The Sun card please? My favorite song is probably Sweater Weather by The Neighborhood

Anonymous Miss
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:21 pm

@Anonymous Miss gaah I'm sorry, I already had a PM reservation for the Sun! Is there any other character that you might like?

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!