Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Punch Drunk Love

Punch Drunk Love

a part of “Punch Drunk Love”, a fictional universe by RahRadio14.

a couple wake up in Vegas, with rings on their fingers. There is no way out of the contract for at least a year. Might as well have fun.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Punch Drunk Love”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Punch Drunk Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:27 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Punch Drunk Love"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
RahRadio14

"F.I.S.H" is the meaning to life.
Fuck. It. Shit. Happens.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Punch Drunk Love

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosReborn on Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:15 pm

Why did it take longer to find pictures than it did to post the bio itself? Why is your character so short and adorable, but he hates being called adorable?

The struggle is real xD
"No single thing is perfect by itself. That’s why we’re born to attract other things to make up for what we lack. I think we start walking in the right direction only after we start getting our counterparts beside us."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ChaosReborn
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:03 am

I have no idea...I actually used a Korean pop start that I like ( his name is called G-Dragon, look him up sometime if you have the chance I like his songs) once I had his image down it was easy to find the character.

And Dante doesn't like being called adorable or cute cause he's a MAN. A manly MAN. From my experience with guys that I've known they don't like to be called cute, they don't like to be called adorable. The want to be respected for being a man, a good man. So Dante is like that. He also doesn't like being short his brothers and father are all like 6ft.

The struggle is real!!!!

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosReborn on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Hrmm.

I don't recognize him o.o but I ran him past my friend and she damn near had a meltdown. Apparently G-Dragon is in her top three along with TVXQ, and SHINee. I need to catch up on these things lol

*cough* Manly men are cute~ Their denial of their cuteness, only makes them more adorable.

On another note, I just noticed one of your newer characters is one of the chicks from Michiko and Hatchin and I died a little bit inside.XD

ChaosReborn
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:28 pm

Hahaahhanaha I know! I died laughing because I made her a guy. But at first I wanted to use a different person all together. I wanted to use an actor from the movie Tsosti. He is plays Tsosti in the movie and is also South African. I like I be diverse with my characters. I find only doing one type of person not challenging and boring. But it seems some people on this site like you to use only anime or digital drawings when submitting a character sheet. I could draw m own but it takes to long. So it really limits my image options.

Yea G-Dragon is one of the top KPOP artists and Shinee is awesome. Ask your friend if she likes Trouble maker or Epik High.

Manly men are cute. But we all just let them pretend they aren't.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosReborn on Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:56 pm

How're you gonna make her a guy? lol you're so wrong for that xD

Tsosti reminds me of Hotel Rwanda for some reason. >.> And after looking up pictures of the movie, I remember seeing it in Blockbuster (When Blockbuster was still a thing) but I don't think I ever watched it.

And I know what you mean. I tend to use anime or digital drawings because they fit the closest with the image I have in my head. When I'm looking at real people they just...don't work. Like I can see them in certain roles, for certain characters, but because most of my characters are bad ass pirates/demons/halflings/deities/dragons/supernatural thingies. Those are the kind of pictures I want xD

My friend, the music junkie, said this: Trouble Maker is a duo, they took two members from of other bands (4Minute and Beast) listen to some of Vixx and BigBang since that's the group GD belongs to :3

I can't with her sometimes xD

And here's what I got from you two so far~
4minute
Beast
Vixx
Bigbang
G-dragon
Shinee
TroubleMaker
Epik High
Utada Hikaru
and TVXQ

ChaosReborn
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:19 pm

Well I tried making her a boy the GM said "no...that's not going to work just make her a girl......"

It's nice to know someone understand the struggle is real. (I'm the reverse though I want a real picture, if it's for a role play that I've created. I don't mind which.)

Yes! Trouble Maker is an awesome Duo =3. I have a whole BigBang Album.

Lets add to this shall we?

Girls Generation
2NE1
2AM
B.A.P
B Block

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosReborn on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:29 pm

I'm laughing.

It would have been more interesting to have her be an effeminate boy, but she's still a fun character right? :3

My list got larger o.o Ohlord. Goodbye free time~

ChaosReborn
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:32 pm

Yay I'm stills working on her character :/

But your list will like grow and keep growing....muwhahahahahaha

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosReborn on Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:35 am

I'm laughing so hard.

I should have introduced Daryl better.~

Originally he was meant to be Naya's brother, but I'll re-work her bio so he's an ex-boyfriend xD

ChaosReborn
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RahRadio14 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:54 am

Hahaahhanaha I didn't know what to do. I was also up late on. So I just kept thinking is this where the brother comes in or the ex.

RahRadio14
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!