Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Unhappy Refrain

Unhappy Refrain

a part of “Unhappy Refrain”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

The story of the children who question happiness- Will they all be able to find and understand it, or will they always be stuck in an unhappy refrain?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Unhappy Refrain”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Unhappy Refrain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:13 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Unhappy Refrain"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Unhappy Refrain

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:59 am

This seems interesting. I'll be writing up a character soon.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:38 am

I am also interested. I just submitted a character, I hope you find it to your liking. :P

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:09 am

We are all sad people I guess. Well, I guess I'll join in here and wallow in the sadness too.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:09 am

Eh, what the hell? I'm in too!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:42 pm

So, when do we get started? Oh and if anyone's interested for a kinda similar feeling RP, I started a new one. It's called Sanity Amongst the Chaos.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:51 pm

I just submitted my character-- oh wait, she's already approved. Please ignore this post.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:57 pm

@SkyCladSaya06 Trololololol XD

@Guardian Aelita Oh it's you XD I guess I'll have a starting post up later or so, so be in the lookout for it.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:01 am

I'm breaking the sound barrier! I'm taking the starting post! Shiguru Blade haaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:29 am

And my starting post is up. If you're familiar with it, I've made Ayano experience something similar to the short film: the Last Train Home.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:31 am

@SkyCladSaya06 NOOOOO *dies on floor* *gets up* Kidding. I'm the GM, I can't die. Muwahahaha.

Also, on the starting post, I see what you did there~

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:00 am

Ataro's post is up. And yes people, his scissors can harm other human beings. Because it's just that sharp.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:25 am

@DeathScythe386 If you managed to buy scissors that can't harm a human being, then it's in your best interest to return them and as for a refund because,uh-- scissors that aren't sharp can't do much.

Also, we all start with "A": Ayano, Ataro, Alexa, Annabel. Don't know why I pointed it out but I did.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:55 am

So I decided to make most of Ayano's post as a standalone story, figured that doing this would probably enable this roleplay to live a bit longer. Is that all right? If not, then I'll just make up in the succeeding posts.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:49 pm

Woah! It went so fast! I'll post tonight after I get done reading. :3

Edit:
Sorry, I didn't mean to make it that long! I can reduce the size of it if you guys want.

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:13 am

And now all of the characters have gathered in one room. Gives of a Breakfast Club vibe now, which was where the screw incident was inspired from.

I guess the perks of having all of the characters names start with A makes it easier to tag everyone.

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:30 am

Heh, I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this~ Love the Breakfast Club by the way. One of my favorite movies of all time. And something I noticed is that we also have a rooster in the hen house situation going on if people catch my meaning.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NaturesSecret on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:13 am

Yes, that's what I also thought when I was reading them, ahaha. The breakfast club is an awesome movie, aha.
I'm at school at the moment so I will have to reply when I get home. :3

NaturesSecret
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:41 pm

I just love the little nicknames Annabel gives the other characters~ I can't pick out which one I love the most!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:43 pm

Calling Ataro Sweeney Todd just makes so much sense XD

Well, everyone's gathered in one room. I never knew all of us were in Ayano's school. XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!