Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Avengers Apprentice Initiative

Avengers Apprentice Initiative

a part of “Avengers Apprentice Initiative”, a fictional universe by Vix.

[Look Inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Avengers Apprentice Initiative”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Avengers Apprentice Initiative

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:45 pm

Jax (Corbin Bleu Face Claim) is the last one left :)
◎!Check it out!◎
◎My Interest Check◎
“All I'm writing is just what I feel, that's all. I just keep it almost naked. And probably the words are so bland.”
― Jimi Hendrix

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Darn. I think I'll pass then. I'm not a big fan of thief type characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:22 pm

If everyone who hasn't turned in a CS yet can get in a mostly finished WIP by at least Wednesday (or a complete CS) then we can start on Wednesday or Thursday. (: I already have the first post ready and I'll be taking on Jax.

@Bishi: I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps in the future we can roleplay together.

Vix
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:46 pm

I finally finished my character, sorry about the delay. Also, I'm not feeling especially confidant about how she turned out at the moment, so if there's anything at all you think should be changed, or even just written a bit better, please let me know.

ABC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:11 pm

Great job so far guys! Just waiting on BleedingLover, GreenPegg, and myself for the last three characters.

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:58 pm

I'm working on her now. ^.^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:23 pm

My character is almost done and submitted as WIP. I'll be finished with him hopefully within the hour

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:05 pm

...And he is finished. If any changes need to be made, just let me know.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:10 pm

So I would like to make a small announcement right about now: for the next week, starting on either Sunday or Monday depending, I will be dead to the internet.

The reasoning is that I will be going into hardcore performing mode for the entirety of next week, and couple that with school doesn't really allow for much free time. You may see me pop up here and there for fun, or to chat, but don't expect a post from me unless I either forgo sleep or somehow get an inkling of free time.

I was hoping that we could start this roleplay before that so I could get my intro post out before I will basically be turning off my computer for a week. So hopefully we do ^^
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:52 am

Just saw your post Little Fox and hoped that posting was open to the public :)
Anyway I've posted. Wahoo!

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:30 pm

So, are we open for business? I ask because I already have an idea for Patricia's first post,

Speaking of which, would anyone mind if I had Trish already have been there for about a week or so? The way I see it, the academy wouldn't want to keep her after finding out about how she got in, and I doubt S.H.I.E.L.D. would want to let her be unsupervised, seeing as she can apparently hack their systems. Not that being supervised by Tony is really that much better, but at least they won't lose her that way.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:56 pm

Heyo posted!

BTW I added a Secrets section to Dorian. Why I am telling you this, I have no idea - just thought somebody somewhere would care ^^

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:48 pm

Great posts so far guys! :)

@ABC - Yes. Yes we are. I don't know about the others but I wouldn't mind that much. Maybe instead she stayed in Malibu, California to be supervised by Tony while the 93rd floor was being repaired and added on to (what with the addition of the rooms for the other Avengers and their apprentices as well as training facilities) I was planning on having Tony arrive last of all to gloat and have everyone bask in the glory of the base and monument he's built for them, lol.

Either choice is yours to make, I have no issues with it :)

Hopefully, Jax will be done soon!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Alrighty then. I'll hopefully have a post up sometime tomorrow.

Also, unless there are any objections before then, I think I'll have her just come down from her room, mostly because I'm so attached to the idea of her wandering into the kitchen in search of more soda, dressed in pajamas and a lab coat.

And then realizing that it's about three days later than she thought it was.

Finally, before I forget: JokerofSpades, I actually did notice the section, but I thought that it had been there since you first submitted the character. I do care though, as I assume the others do as well. It's good information to have.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:41 pm

I'll also make my post some time tomorrow. I'll work on it tonight, but I'm doubtful I'll finish it.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:00 am

@ABC :D Well hooray! I'm glad.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:56 pm

I've finished my post . If anything needs to be edited, please let me know. Also, her arrival was meant to showcase her eccentricity right of the bat, so hopefully that worked out.

ABC
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenPegg on Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:53 pm

My post is finally up. Sorry for the wait, everyone. The site has been giving me some issue today for some reason as well as just having a bit of trouble with the writing.

GreenPegg
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:52 pm

The posts are fabulous! I'll get to work on a post for Jax and another for Apollo over the weekend!

Vix
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vix on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:18 am

I apologize for taking so long in finishing Jax; I've been having family troubles whilst trying to finish the second chapter of my first book. Now that my second chapter's rough draft is completed I will be watching the latest Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Supernatural episodes before working on Jax more.

Thanks for being patient guys!

Vix
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!