Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bioshock: Rapture and Columbia

a part of “Bioshock: Rapture and Columbia”, a fictional universe by Protagonist.

Rapture and Columbia have been rebuilt, and are now in a three way conflict with each other and the surface

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bioshock: Rapture and Columbia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Protagonist on Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:09 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Bioshock: Rapture and Columbia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Protagonist
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Re: Bioshock: Rapture and Columbia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Well, with the second installment of Burial at Sea connecting Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite entirely, this may be an interesting RP. Although, most importantly, when does this take place? It'd be interesting exactly what Rapture and Colombia may have become after the games. Depending on how long it takes place after Bioshock 2, if the Splicers really have restrained themselves and are loyal to "The Rapture Family", it'd be interesting to see exactly what sort of reform run-down Rapture may have become. Perhaps it could have gone through many renovations, and depending on how long it took, Rapture may start returning to it's former beauty. Although, they'd still need to get new Little Sisters, and they probably can't produce enough children to fulfill the role, so would they still be kidnapping girls from the surface?

Either way, I'm interested in this RP. If it gets any attention, I'll be sure to submit a character.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Edit: Submitted a character :)

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Protagonist on Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:42 pm

Lloyd999 wrote:Well, with the second installment of Burial at Sea connecting Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite entirely, this may be an interesting RP. Although, most importantly, when does this take place? It'd be interesting exactly what Rapture and Colombia may have become after the games. Depending on how long it takes place after Bioshock 2, if the Splicers really have restrained themselves and are loyal to "The Rapture Family", it'd be interesting to see exactly what sort of reform run-down Rapture may have become. Perhaps it could have gone through many renovations, and depending on how long it took, Rapture may start returning to it's former beauty. Although, they'd still need to get new Little Sisters, and they probably can't produce enough children to fulfill the role, so would they still be kidnapping girls from the surface?

Either way, I'm interested in this RP. If it gets any attention, I'll be sure to submit a character.

It actually takes place in more or less the modern day. 2014.
They get new little sisters via kidnapping, by the way.

While Columbia and Rapture have managed to rebuild, they haven't been able to advance in technology much, and thus, in some way the Surface is more advanced than they are, particularly in computer and hacking technology.

Protagonist
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightking106 on Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Hey i editted my character is there anyway you could relook over him or must i redo completely remove all but 2 plasmids and kept only one weapon for the suit and 1 gun and the grenades for when im out of the suit. I personally think having only 4 weapons max is not very fair when big daddies are usually armed to the teeth with like 5 guns 4 plasmids and the drill

Nightking106
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby camrynElizabeth on Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Ah. I've been looking everywhere for an active Bioshock roleplay. None of them seem to get any attention. ;c
John: “What are we doing here, Sherlock? Seriously, what?”
Sherlock: “I don’t know.”
John: “Here to see the Queen?”
[Mycroft walks in]
Sherlock: “Oh, apparently yes.”

camrynElizabeth
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!