Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Camp Slender

Camp Slender

a part of “Camp Slender”, a fictional universe by Zinai.

Summer's arrived! Eight kids arrive a bright, gorgeous camp. Suddenly, after the first few days, kids start to go missing. The eight must escape, before that 'Thing' catches them...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Camp Slender”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Camp Slender

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:00 am

Welcome to "Camp Slender"

You may reserve characters, ask questions, request extras, etc. Please read the roleplay description and introduction thoroughly, and make sure you understand. If you don't, please ask questions. Thanks!
Hello fellow roleplayers. Many people call me Zinai, as it is indicated on my username. I've been roleplaying for maybe 5 years now, and pretty much spend my time on it whenever I can. I'm often busy, however I will dedicate time into a roleplay whenever I wish. Thanks! PM me if you want to co-operate on some. I would love to help or join.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Camp Slender

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 am

Hay Zinai! Would it be cool if I reserved a surviver and possibly a leader (soft reserve on the leader if that's okay?) ^-^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ABC on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:47 am

Hello again you two. I'd like to reserve a survivor as well, if I may. I can't guarantee that I'll have them finished very soon, seeing as I've recently taken quite ill, but I thought it best to at least let you know I'd be making a character if the spot stays open.

ABC
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:38 pm

Sure, I'll reserve both spots for you two. Thanks!

Zinai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XtremeVelocity on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:06 pm

YAAAAAY SLENDER! Save me a spot

XtremeVelocity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xLevesquex on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Oh my gosh! This looks like so much fun!! Could I please reserve a survivor? I might not be able to get the character in today or tomorrow, since I'm kind of cramming a school project... xD
If change is a part of life, why does it seem both cruel and gentle? -Tohru Honda

xLevesquex
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mister-cavalier on Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:11 pm

Could I reserve the other leader?

mister-cavalier
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:53 pm

May I please reserve a survivor?
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kuukakulily on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:43 pm

May I also reserve a survivors spot if available please?

Kuukakulily
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrynnieBoo on Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Could I reserve a survivor? If not, that's okay. :)

BrynnieBoo
Member for 10 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Wow. That's a lot of people. We can fit you all in, but Miyer's gonna have to trample her reserve for a survivor, so that you can all fit in. It's up to Miyer to settle if you all get to reserve a spot, so what's your choice, Miyer? Take the leader spot you reserved, or continue with survivor?

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Zinai wrote:Wow. That's a lot of people. We can fit you all in, but Miyer's gonna have to trample her reserve for a survivor, so that you can all fit in. It's up to Miyer to settle if you all get to reserve a spot, so what's your choice, Miyer? Take the leader spot you reserved, or continue with survivor?

I will take the Leader if Miyer wants the survivor. It makes no differ to me I just want to be in this roleplay :D

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:38 pm

(╥﹏╥)
I... I... was too late... What have I done? What have I doooooooooooooooonnnnnneeeeee Zinnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyy-pooooooooo?!

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:28 pm

@Meow Meow
.....Meh. I'll drop out of my spot then, so go ahead and take it. I'll be taking the Slenderman role though, and don't worry, I'm actually pretty fair when it comes to these stuff as being a villain. Go ahead and take my spot, Meow Meow. Lol...you actually came pretty late. Don't try to refuse, it's fine. I was planning on taking the Slenderman role anyways, and the survivor role was just for assurance in case anybody wanted the Slenderman spot. Well, I'll go ahead and post those reserves.

@Avalon Knight
That's fine too, but let's check with Miyer first.

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:47 pm

@All
I can't believe I'm doing this...I'll be extending the slots to 10, so that Brynnie Boo actually get a chance to try making the character sheets and one last person to join us. Remember, if you aren't active in the roleplay, you will be immediately kicked out. My roleplays are strict in rules, and I will enforce them when I have to.

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:26 am

@Zinny-poo
You sure? I mean it is my fault for being late... (God Damn School!) If you wanna play both like in Ao Oni, I'm totally fine with that... I don't want to be an inconvenience. And looky here, I'm refusing like you told me not to :P

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zinai on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:45 am

@Meow Meow
I said it's fine. For now, that'll have to do (10 spots). I'll stick with Slenderman.

@ALL
I hope you guys at least submit WIPs, and read the introduction. I've been receiving terrible character sheets that have been submitted too quickly. Please, to all who reserved and to all who haven't, READ THE INTRODUCTION PROPERLY! AND USE THE CORRECT CHARACTER SHEET I HAVE PROVIDED! Thank you.

Zinai
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:51 pm

Nooooooooooo!!!! Pressure!!!!! TT-TT

Well I currently have an idea brewing for the surviver and I did say the leader was a soft reserve so if Avalon is cool with taking the leader then that's that but I'm not to bothered either way ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:57 pm

I'm all good with taking the leader :)

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 pm

I have no idea if anyone has ever heard of Markiplier but I just thought I would share this for shits and giggles :P

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!