Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Night's Dance

The Night's Dance

a part of “The Night's Dance”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

A group of friends investigate the case of the "Spirit Dancer", a man who appears at random times in a ball and eventually spirits away those who he dances with. But will they make it without getting spirited away like the past?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Night's Dance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Night's Dance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri May 02, 2014 9:43 pm

Sorry, I'll go edit them out...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Fri May 02, 2014 10:30 pm

Thank you ^ ^

I apologize if I was being a bit grumpy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat May 03, 2014 12:26 am

@Rurouni Hey, whatever gets the job done. Although your words did scare me a bit. I have a habit of putting voices to whatever I'm reading in my mind. So when I read your comment, I imagined some pissed off guy yelling at the top of his lungs. XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat May 03, 2014 1:40 am

@RurouniBishi Well, geez, sorry, man. I was aiming for everyone to have their own reasons and Kyon came up with the thesis, so I figured because everyone's practically in the same school or young, we should go along. We're also a group, so I thought everyone's doing the thesis, too...Bummer. I suck at making intros, don't I?

Again, sorry. (Been in a bad mood half the day, so this kinda got me down a little more. If I'm not talking or acting well, then I apologize.)
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat May 03, 2014 9:18 am

@DeathScythe Sorry that your day wan't going well... Do you want an e-hug?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RurouniBishi on Sat May 03, 2014 10:23 am

@Guardian Would it help if I told you that I wasn't an angry guy who was yelling at the top of his lungs? It was more like a really short, grumpy, teenage girl typing loudly in annoyance.

@DeathScythe That's all right, I suck at intros too. Next time, just go over it with people first to make sure they're all okay with it. I probably would have been, but when the roleplay started I got a plan in mind that had to do with my reason for them. So everything got confuzzled, its part of the reason I haven't posted yet, because I was confuzzled.

RurouniBishi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sat May 03, 2014 10:30 am

@Rurouni It does actually. Now I'm imagining a female Edward Elric being angry at someone for insulting her height and it is hilarious! XD

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Sun May 04, 2014 8:03 am

Aaahh!!! Everyone has posted a lot already! I need to keep up but... Aaahhh just can't focus. Too much information! Yoru, the Spirits, other roleplays, war, politics, global warming, possible alien invasion Aaaahhh!! So many things need attention! Not to mention that I have the dilemma of choosing the Seven Swords or the Raiser as my next 00 kit...

Phew...I need a Milky Way.

By the way, Misaki cannot participate in the meeting, as I have also stated in her information. Reading at the past OOC posts, there are some inconsistencies in our posts, so...yeah...

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun May 04, 2014 12:00 pm

@Guardian Yes, I'll take that offer on the e-hug. Everyone loves e-hugs.

@SkyCladSaya No, no way, this is my Milky Way. I specifically went out to the store and bought it with my own money to specifically eat after my party. Not kidding, it's my special food.

Also, better make up your mind about the Seven Swords or 00 Raiser, Saya. They won't be waiting forever. *insert evil laugh*

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun May 04, 2014 4:31 pm

@DeathScythe *e-hug* Hope that helped~

@SkyCladSaya Personally, I'd find a way to get the cheaper of the two kits. If they're both too expensive then the cheaper is usually the more satisfying. At least, that's how it goes for my experience in buying things.

On a side note, I'm tempted to create a huge twist for Siren's character. Should I do it?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sun May 04, 2014 8:56 pm

@Guardian Huge twist? Like, the Spirit that she loves in her trivia is not one of the Spirit Guardians but the Spirit Dancer himself? *shot*

Sure, everyone loves twists (I guess?)

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Sun May 04, 2014 9:28 pm

@DeathScythe Something like that... Just read through the flashbacks and if you guess the twist, then don't tell anyone. Although that YoruXSiren action is tempting~ *shot by Siren* Kidding, kidding!

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Mon May 05, 2014 2:59 pm

@SkyCladSaya06 Was that me? I went back and read, but I didn't see anything and wanna make sure >< I'm sorry if I'm blind..

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazy_ARi on Mon May 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Uhm, hello. I'm Ari and me and a friend would like to join. We're both new (just joined the site no more than 5 minutes ago) and want to know if "N/A" means if that space is open or closed. Also, we want to know if we're just supposed to click "Submit A Character" to apply, or if we need to ask.

I'm not new to Role Playing, just new to this site, but it seems really awesome. The main reason why we joined was to join this RP... as in the one I'm typing in... you know.

Honestly, I sound really timid, but I'm not. Just kind of tired.
Well, I look forward to your response! Peace!

Lazy_ARi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon May 05, 2014 6:33 pm

@Lazy_ARi Hey there, welcome to RolePlayGateway~ N/A actually means that no one claimed that character. So you have a choice of two boys, three prisoners or you can adopt a character that was already created and play as him. You can find him under the abandoned characters section. You can ask DeathScythe for permission first but I don't think it's necessary. I think he would appreciate it if you let him know ahead of time though. However, there is a limit. You can only make and play two characters at a time. Hopefully this helps and I look forward to roleplaying with you~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lazy_ARi on Mon May 05, 2014 7:08 pm

@Guardian Aelita Thanks for responding and for the welcome! My friend already has his ideas set and he's gonna try for one of the boys. I might try for either a boy or prisoner.
I can't wait to submit my character and start RPing with you guys! I hope we have a great time. o u o
Talk to you soon~

Lazy_ARi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Mon May 05, 2014 8:07 pm

@Lazy_ARi You could always take both. But, if you only feel comfortable doing one character, then I won't push you.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon May 05, 2014 10:53 pm

*stumbles out of bed* I hath been summoned?

@Lazy_ARi 'Sup, welcome to RPG and The Night's Dance. Looks like Guardian explained the basics for me (*e-hugs Guardian* Thank you.) so I guess that's covered, eh? Anyway, don't be afraid to drop me a message if you have further inquiries.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Tue May 06, 2014 12:14 am

@DeathScythe *e-hug back* You're welcome~

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed May 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Finally I got my post up! Uwa~ I feel much better~ =3=

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!