Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Night's Dance

The Night's Dance

a part of “The Night's Dance”, a fictional universe by DeathScythe386.

A group of friends investigate the case of the "Spirit Dancer", a man who appears at random times in a ball and eventually spirits away those who he dances with. But will they make it without getting spirited away like the past?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Night's Dance”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Night's Dance

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Thu May 08, 2014 6:24 pm

I finally got my post up. Lately it's all been Tsubaki since Yoru's still busy limping around in his theater, lol XD

(And I just noticed that Saya actually referenced And You Are..? characters in Misaki's bio, so I thought, "Eh, why the hell not?" and referenced two of mine in the latest post. See if you can spot them!)
Image Image
"We could have played games again."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Fri May 09, 2014 8:09 pm

I decided I'd do the same with my character from And You Are...? See if you can guess who it is!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Sat May 10, 2014 4:36 am

@Guardian Aelita "Ciel-chan" I see what you did there mate OuO Wait till Saya hears XD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Sun May 11, 2014 3:02 am

I will post tomorrow just got home from Rocky Horror Picture show and its three in the morning. See you then.!!^^

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DeathScythe386 on Mon May 12, 2014 11:35 pm

@sky_onanangelswings SKY WHAT HAPPENED XDD Your post repeated itself like, 5 times! I nulled the others so it would still look normal and you can go ahead and tag the other characters, but still...!!! XDDDDD

DeathScythe386
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sky_onanangelswings on Tue May 13, 2014 9:35 am

As I hit submit my computer diedDx I'm so sorry!!

sky_onanangelswings
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SkyCladSaya06 on Tue May 13, 2014 9:42 am

@DeathScythe and Sky: never mind that, can't you head on to the meeting already? Misaki's already bored at home and she can't come to class until the next day! T_T

SkyCladSaya06
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!