Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I Command Thee

Character Sheet and Spots to Reserve

a part of “I Command Thee”, a fictional universe by Gladis.

To be added... this role play is not finished yet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I Command Thee”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Character Sheet and Spots to Reserve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:59 am

Sure, I wouldn't mind. ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 am

Yay! Thank you~!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:27 am

You're welcome. ^^

Agh, we're missing one human male now, though. The person reserving the spot... sort of unreserved it. X3

Gladis
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:02 am

Me and Masquerade are going to pair up :D
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:05 am

Wonderful. ^^

And Soulies said she'll get her character sheet in tomorrow.

Now we've just got to find someone for you, eh, Ville? Well, if no one else takes the spot I'll create a third character. Or if someone would be willing to create a second, that would work too. X3

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:45 am

I'd be willing to make a male if you want?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years
Promethean Author Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:17 pm

Lol, I can always delete my character. I don't mind.

Or instead why doesn't my guy be the one to check up on the other demons. Just to see how it's going and if they are breaking contracts??
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:36 pm

No, you shouldn't have to delete your character, Ville. X(

If you feel alright with that, then it's fine. It might end up being a lonely role, though, and I wouldn't want that... Hm, wait, if you PM me, perhaps we could figure something out. ^^

Guardian, if Ville's fine with that, then sure. X3

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:14 pm

I wouldn't mind making another character either, male or female. (:

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:25 pm

If you did, that would be great, Starlight. Then at least we would have an even number of humans and demons. X3

Plus, Ville would still be able to make a contract with someone. ^^

It would need to be a guy. ^^

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby By Starlight on Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:52 pm

Sure of course! Human male pairing with Ville correct?

if so, @Ville I'll pm you about character ideas?

By Starlight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:46 pm

Sure, go ahead. PM away. xD

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Thu May 01, 2014 4:39 am

Pairings

Belial (Strawberry275) - Dominic (Gladis)
Naoko (Uniken) - Rin (VampireGirl98)
Kage (Starlight) - Xerxes (Deiocculus)
Arya (GrimBones66) - Taylor (Byte)
Suki (Masquerade) - Kanami (Sana)
Shiranui (Gladis) - Akane (Guardian Aelitha)
Asmodae (angelwolf123) - Eris (Soulies)
Yoru (Ville.Sunfal) - by Starlight's character

Extra Characters who don't need a pairing:

Dromicel (Ville.Sunfal)
Marcocious (Gladis)

Is everyone okay with these pairings?

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Thu May 01, 2014 10:51 am

Yep! I'm fine with that. :-)

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu May 01, 2014 11:10 am

Perfectly fine by me~ Oh, may I make a character in the extras?

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gladis on Thu May 01, 2014 11:50 am

Yes, you may. ^^

It cannot, however, be anything but an ordinary human. At least not for now. :3

Gladis
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu May 01, 2014 12:52 pm

Fine by me. I'll get to work on her now.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Guardian Aelita on Thu May 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Oops... I'll go fix it.

Guardian Aelita
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!