Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

What We Weren't

What We Weren't

a part of “What We Weren't”, a fictional universe by seekanddestroy.

A group of people wake up in a room without their memories, not sure of who they are or how they got there. This is their journey back to the world they once knew and the people they once were.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “What We Weren't”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

What We Weren't

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seekanddestroy on Tue May 06, 2014 7:45 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "What We Weren't"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

seekanddestroy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: What We Weren't

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Tue May 06, 2014 7:57 pm

May I please create a female with the FC Grace Phipps?
Also, do you have any charrie creation requirements?
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seekanddestroy on Tue May 06, 2014 8:24 pm

You can create a character with any appearance that's not taken!
My only requirement is that they be a human from modern Earth who can, on some level, not immediately go gibbering berserk and try to kill everyone. Otherwise, go nuts!

seekanddestroy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShrimpMayo on Wed May 07, 2014 3:22 am

booyah sent in a character. when will this start?

I'm working on a short story: Flight of the Clockwork EmpressHit me up on Tumblr

ShrimpMayo
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Thu May 08, 2014 12:32 am

Hopefully soon, I can't wait to get started.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SplashTheCrazyWolf on Thu May 08, 2014 5:12 am

I sent in Aedon :3
Awake at night you focus
On everyone who's hurt you,
Then write a list of targets,
Your violence lack of virtue.

Leave us alone!
You're on your own!
Watch out!

Here's to your perfect weapon,
Crack bones with blind aggression,
Like birds whose wings are broken,
You live without direction.

Song; Perfect Weapon by BVB
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

SplashTheCrazyWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Thu May 08, 2014 6:50 am

I sent a character to you. :3
Dak'nahlan

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby seekanddestroy on Thu May 08, 2014 11:56 am

Alright, kids! I'm going to be handing out provisional approvals to people, so you can start with some interpersonal interaction before the plot kicks in. I do want to emphasize getting those backstories in, because they WILL have an impact on things. The more I know about your character, the more I can horrifically warp their fragile psyches make plot for you! ^_^

seekanddestroy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Thu May 08, 2014 5:05 pm

Yo, Dak! Props on Devren! He sounds really interesting!

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SplashTheCrazyWolf on Fri May 09, 2014 2:28 am

Um, I sent in Aedon Lee, and he hasn't been accepted?

SplashTheCrazyWolf
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Sat May 10, 2014 6:58 pm

I'm seriously raring to go, I keep coming back here at the end of like every hour to check. Come on!

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Sun May 11, 2014 9:58 pm

So... we just post in the posting section?... Sounds simple enough. Who's with me?

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Mon May 12, 2014 2:08 am

Might as well take some initiative.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Mon May 12, 2014 4:42 am

This is starting out a little vague, but I'm starting to like the development of the characters coming so easily. Haven't RP'd in a while and I must say, a nice concept to develop our own stories.

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Mon May 12, 2014 5:05 am

Come on guys, lets grab this by its reigns and ride! I know you want to Sweetiebelle...

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Kryptonite on Mon May 12, 2014 11:42 am

Bleh... I'd post right along with you guys, but he hasn't accepted my character yet. :P
I hope he responds soon. This seems like a good plot, and simple enough with not a whole lot of characters to run anyone off.

Red_Kryptonite
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Mon May 12, 2014 1:42 pm

The only problem is that only Seekanddestroy knows the plot so we have to stay in this room until he/she rescues us.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon May 12, 2014 5:15 pm

ooh yay, posts! You were right, Dak :) But what about seekanddestroy? Will they get mad at us for starting? I mean, it's not like we've heard anything...

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Mon May 12, 2014 6:03 pm

Seek shouldn't get mad, we just started it before it had the chance to die without even starting.

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dak'nahlan J'novi on Mon May 12, 2014 6:44 pm

I agree with Cordeaux. But yeah, SeekandDestroy, get up in dis thing so we can really dig into it!
Or someone else, whatevs. I don't want this awesome puppy to die ):

Dak'nahlan J'novi
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!