Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Katekyō Hitman REB0RN!: The Next Generation

Katekyo Hitman REBORN! The Next Genoration

a part of “Katekyō Hitman REB0RN!: The Next Generation”, a fictional universe by Lloyd999.

Only shortly after becoming the next ring bearers, the Vongola Family Guardians are faced with a new threat, the Rizzo Family.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Katekyō Hitman REB0RN!: The Next Generation”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Katekyo Hitman REBORN! The Next Genoration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KumoriKitsune on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:43 pm

I'm also curious on when the timeskip will happen? I kind of have to wait for Nami to be healed at least a little bit to post again.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KumoriKitsune
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Ah, yes, the timeskip. I was planning on having a scene where Ai just gives the characters exposition, but we could possibly just do the timeskip now. That's probably better, unless any of the Vongolas have something in mind for the medical bay scene.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:19 am

Welp, Rizzos, time to be on the hunt.
But someone's gotta be there.
To pick it up.
To push. Back.
To put the first piece back together.
To put us all...
back together.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Yeah. Ignore what I said about the countryside in italy and make it Japan. Thanks ^__^
Damioa

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:55 am

Frederick has arrived after Shaji has been let in, but perhaps before any of the others have arrived. You guys can time it in whichever way is most convenient.
Last edited by Xunnamius on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:16 am

I would have have assumed, which was noted in Kitsune's post with Nami and Ai, that the three whom had lost their rings would have been given temporary replacements. I was thinking that C-Rank rings would be fitting as they'd only be sample sized compared to the A-ranked Vongola rings, but considering the Vongola is currently at the frontier of flame technology and is one of the richest companies in the world, it wouldn't make sense for them to be unable to supply three people with B-Ranks. After all, they'd be pretty useless without any rings (although, Cain could always use the DW Bullet and Nami's got this odd new flame). Well, if Fred and Cain haven't received their replacements, then I could say that Ai had brought them with her.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:25 am

Anyone can hand ol Freddy a C/B -ranked ring. He'll take it gladly.

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:55 pm

The Vongola are waiting on you, Damioa

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:57 pm

I know

Damioa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:05 pm

Well, I posted my bit, waiting on Xun, Dam and Tnev to post their reactions and whatnot.

Hopefully, we can wrap this day up real soon and get on with the rest of the roleplay. I sure hope Dam's got interesting stuff in mind. Also, I'd like to hear more about what's going on with Nami and Sora.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:09 am

You're probably gonna have to send out pm's dude. And dont forget you have us on skype.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lloyd999 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Well, go figure, I already did send out PMs, at least to those whom exceeded the 7 day limit I put up.

Lloyd999
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Kit is back. I can post again when someone else does. All we need now is Tnevda and we're golden :)

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TnevdaNai on Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:32 pm

Guys, I am so terribly sorry for my absence. I feel horrible about it. T_T

But um... I'm here now and I posted, and hopefully I'll be able to keep coming back. So... forgive me? Please? QwQ
"Terribly sorry for not being on for quite some time. I know some people might be a little mad at me for not being there but..."

*adjust brand new spectacles* x_x

TnevdaNai
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Damioa on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:01 am

You were gone? I didn't notice. Thus there is nothing to apologize for ^__^.

Damioa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xunnamius on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:38 am

Welp, post's up. A good ~5000 words, there.

Other Rizzo that want to appear should make their badass entrances. I just remembered that I didn't control Donovan anymore, but he's still doing some stuff, so I hope that's okay Dam.

Choose whatever Varia member you want to destroy and destroy them. Trevor will take on the remaining three. Alastor has it in his head that he's not going to use his flames at all today (or at least he's going to try not to) and so will be observing.

Gives the Rizzo something to do for the first day or so while the Vongola take their time training :D

Xunnamius
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!