Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

I'm Here

I'm Here

a part of “I'm Here”, a fictional universe by Fredalice.

Two groups exist in the New York City area; one finds those with powers and helps train them to do good and be heroes, another entices those with powers to stand against the government and be villains. What would happen if suddenly they had the same goal?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “I'm Here”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: I'm Here

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:18 pm

Mine already has a crystallized blood mask, so... Yeah. It's advantageous for both groups that the public not know their identities.

I'll try to make a new post tomorrow before work.

Also, I should probably mention that I will be going on vacation soon. I'll be gone the 7th through the 14th. I may still post, but it'll take me longer.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:51 pm

I would agree, but I have a feeling that Paisley probably wouldn't use hers very much. She'd say something like; "The mask takes away the feel of everything." or something like that. xD IDK why it's just how it plays out in my mind. xD
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:05 pm

So are we going to do the mask thing? I'd like to know before I post.

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:35 pm

I suppose not everyone has to have masks but it definitely seems like some people are interested, at least four people are wearing masks.
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢
◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥
◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:23 pm

I would like it if people wore masks, but yeah no one will be forcing your character to wear one, it just depends on if your character would like to be recognized by the public outside of the missions and the groups.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:23 am

Hey. Who is still here? I'm here.

Haha. Get it? 'Cause the RP is called "I'm Here?"

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:41 pm

I'm here, I was kinda waiting for Sanarith to respond and then have Genevieve go talk to Jack so they could leave but it's been quiet for a while.... sad I was really waiting for the action scenes but we didn't get to that.

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 pm

I'll post either today or tomorrow to start picking the speed up, sorry guys working on balancing my life right now (so I'm not just on the computer all day or just with my friends, but a little of both kind of thing)

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:03 pm

I'm here. I'll post tomorrow and tag everyone

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:01 am

Hey one thing that I completely forgot to add when we all started, I thought it would be cool if our characters had names given to them by the public. Obviously not everyone will have one depending on how long you've been a hero/villain (and the public could have given you a name before you even joined the group as well, I'll accept that), but I think it would be fun. If you don't want your character to have a hero/villain name please give an explanation as to why they wouldn't and vice versa explain why the public had chosen that particular name.

As for my characters; Lara is known as "The Phantom" as she tends to wear black clothing with a white mask and because of her power to possess people and Patrick is known just simply as "Evade" because he also wears dark clothes which adds a bit of mystery to him and because of his power of super speed he can run faster than most people's minds can keep up with meaning he evades them. I know not very creative, but it works all the same.

Anyway keep this mind while you write your next posts and sorry about the lull! Keep going you guys, you're doing wonderfully! =D

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:35 am

Meep, sorry it took a little while to respond. I've got homework left right and centre at the moment, and I still have one exam left. I'll see what I can do about posts later on in the day. :D

Ooh... Superhero names... I'll have some ideas later, I think. I have an idea for Paisley's villain name, but not Evelyn... She's hard to come up with names that don't sound cheesy. xD

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:27 pm

Still on vacation. Posting from here is difficult. The site isn't easy to navigate from my phone, and internet access is a little limited. You can expect to hear from me on Sunday.

About alter egos, my character already has two: Gore and Red Demon. Gore is the name Jack went by when he worked as a hero, and it was based on his powers over blood. When he switched sides, the public at first thought that he was a new villain, and they gave him the name "Red Demon." His mask have spikes, the two on top being the biggest and which could be interpreted as demon horns.

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slimmyjimjim on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:52 pm

hey is everyone on vacation?

slimmyjimjim
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:21 pm

Hey, I'm sorry I kinda disappeared. I'm on vacation and I didn't know my aunt had WiFi, but I'm here now! (Pun totally intended, by the way!)

And as for the names, my character, Chrises name will be Dreamscape, because of her ability to enter others dreams. I thought it sounded cool because the word "dreamscape" is like the field of dreams you dream on, and she can actually be in control of that area as if she was the dreamscape. As for Eiko, hers will be Raven. Raven comes from her ability to sneak, like she blends in with the shadows and finds the need to prove herself to the world around her.
Last edited by Eiko B. Winters on Sun Jun 15, 2014 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:41 pm

After reading your post here's now to combine words and urls

[url=...]word(s) here[/url]

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:55 am

Hey guys!

Nice to hear you guys are all on Vacation... Where are you on holiday to?

Meanwhile, I'm stuck here in England, trying to enjoy the piles of homework and rain. Yay. xD I'm actually still in school, we haven't finished for Summer yet. Anyway, hope to see some more posts soon! :D

Sanarith
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SonOfMars on Mon Jun 16, 2014 6:45 am

Hey all, Imma is currently indisposed. Her computer is down, but she should be back in a few days

SonOfMars
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:59 pm

I built my own computer about a year ago and I just had to take it down and replace the hard drive after the mother of all viruses raped it. So so so so so sorry for the delay! So needless to say, it's fixed now

Terraformer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juvenile-River on Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Juvenile-River
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:05 am

Sorry guys, I pm-ed some others who haven't posted in a while and was waiting to see if they were going to post at all; I'm assuming their on vacation, but I'll keep the story going tomorrow I promise!

EDIT: So I found out that I actually need to wait for Immayahoka to post before I do. I did think of posting for just Patrick, but I don't want the heroes' "timeline" to get too ahead of the villains'.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!