Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Once Upon a Time: Plans for Elimination”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Once Upon a Time: Plans for Elimination

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:11 pm

I feel sorry for Arya right about now~ Hehe!

Welcome back Tales!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:02 pm

Yeah welcome back. Hope youre doing alright.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:01 pm

Thanks you guys. I am feeling much better, but I still feel sick. :(

Laptop is still in the shop too. :(

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:19 am

What do you guys think about Gorgons? :O

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:28 pm

Boom! Posted ^^

I don't always get notifications on here, so I apologise for the lag but feel free to fb me anytime to chat about this or anything in fact, I don't bite :)

Riar
What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. I have a great deal.

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Yay! A post! Guess it's Tales's turn now~ Wonder how she'll respond to Klaus owo;

*Chews on popcorn*

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:41 pm

Gorgons would be cool... *Kind of wants to to see Jalen or Klaus (One or the other, that's fine.. They'd never live it down tho! heheh) go *poof* and become stone for a bit... you know... nothing permanent.. LOL

Seriously now, I think that would be awesome.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Ill turn to stone. While saving someone xD

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:30 pm

Riare, we need to talk on Fb or here if you get the chance

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:24 pm

I was joking, but if you truly don't mind, we can figure something out that will silence Klaus for a while :D lol.

I just wanted to say I enjoy working with all of you, and I'm so glad you've seen this through, even when our posting schedule gets turned upside down sometimes.

I'm sorry I haven't replied yet, I've had a big storm hit and my internet was out for two days. I used 3G but the data was getting ate up way too fast to allow me to post.

I will be posting today right after I take my heart medicine and get some food in my system.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Lol it's fine XD

We don't have too. Lol but it would have been interesting

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:03 pm

Maybe the Gorgon could have the ability of illusion. She could become a beautiful barely clad woman and 'seemingly' be in distress?

The group tries to aid her, Klaus notices her reflection and sees she's not what she appears to be and bam, pushes one of them out of the way. Probably Jalen or Diana. Jalen because he's the womanizer... and Diana because of her 'must help everyone complex..' Then the Gorgon shows her true form and he accidentally makes eye contact. Thus turning to stone protecting someone.

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Riareous on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:04 pm

I wonder if its cool to make the cave a gorgon "nest" - that'd introduce them smoothly, I'll leave it in your court guys!

Riar

Riareous
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:45 pm

I love the teamwork guys! I say we combine your ideas. The cave is their nest. The Queen has ordered them to kill everyone. The gorgons act like they're in distress, though Arya and Diana can swear they've heard something snake-like in the cave.. Then before the guys can respond they turn into 'helpless wounded' women stumbling over to play on Klaus and Jalen hoping they're 'Chivalrous' men.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:59 pm

Oh and I am going to post tonight after my BF leaves. Just letting everyone know. I know it's my turn. :)

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:28 am

Alright. Ill post after work. Should be around the same time.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:34 am

Ill post as soon as I can. The site just keeps crashing on me before I can send my post DX

It's not working on my computer but it is for my phone, which makes no sense to me at all o.O

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:47 am

The site hasn't been kind, but I will make my post soon, if the site allows me to that is...

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tales of the Wraith on Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:29 am

Whenever the guys choose to intervene this is what you see instead of a "Gorgon";

She has the gift of illusion. Although while she looks human you won't turn to stone. It's only when she reveals her true nature that meeting her gaze is harmful.

Tales of the Wraith
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KaelaKatastrophe on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Now you have me craving a Camelot RP.. :(

KaelaKatastrophe
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!