Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fall of Neverland

The Fall of Neverland

a part of “The Fall of Neverland”, a fictional universe by Ever.

If you were given the opportunity to never grow up, would you take it..? Even if it meant leaving behind your entire world, everything you knew? Well, would you..? {3 Spots}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fall of Neverland”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Fall of Neverland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Mon May 26, 2014 11:46 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Fall of Neverland"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Fall of Neverland

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue May 27, 2014 12:36 am

This looks so amazing! Could I reserve the Guardian Moonchild please? I can get a WIP in tonight :)

The last anime I watched was Mekaku City Actors. My text color would be #19B8FC.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meow Meow on Tue May 27, 2014 1:00 am

@Ever:
Amazing as ever you are... :P {Totally unintentional there}

Good to see you again~! ^-^ I would love to reserve the Guardian Faery if I may. :3

The last anime I watched was Attack on Titans. Pretty awesome anime if I do say so~!

For the color of my character's text.... Ummm I'll put it up in one sec. ;3

*EDIT

Here is my color: WALLAH~! {#fd2683}

Meow Meow
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aarondalea on Tue May 27, 2014 3:35 am

Hello Ever, I suppose I'd love to reserve the same position I had last this role-play was posted up (and…could I just copy over my character from the last RP? Was rather attached to Joshua, unless you wish for me to change him into a totally different character). I guess the last thing I did watch was From the New World, which is absolutely fabulous and really mind-invigorating, and I'll just use the same color as I did last time which is…#1381db.
Thanks
ImageImage

aarondalea
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Tue May 27, 2014 4:00 am

Asdfghjkl This remake. Can I reserve the same spots* I did before with a male lost child and female pirate?~ I'll get their color codes once I get onto a computer later.
I actually haven't been watching anything as of late besides reruns of "reality" tv shows, but I guess Wolf Children.

Lost child
Member 1 | 16 | Male | Human

Pirate
Regular member | 19 | Female | Human
Rae x Haruka 4ever bro

< αηgεℓωσℓғ123 is a sтυηηιηg, υηιqυε, αмαzιηg αη∂ α ℓσvεℓү individual <3 >

Best digital care package sent by Sora~

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Tue May 27, 2014 5:53 am

OOHHHHH!!! May I please reserve:

Member 3 | 16 | Female | Human (Twin to Member 2) | FC: | Reserved for:

and

Guardian Moonchild | 15 | Female | Children of the Moon | FC: | Reserved for:

Thank YOU!!

Last anime I watched was Baccano! Absolutely the best anime ever and everyone should defiantly go watch it!!!

Not to sure about text color yet, Going to find FC's now so will have them up soon XD

Edit: Text Color for Guardian Moonchild = #F87117

I am planning on waiting to see if someone else reserves the other twin and then collab with them, if thats okay???

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Masquerade (Skye) on Tue May 27, 2014 7:29 am

Can I please reserve

Member 3 | 16 | Female | Human (Twin to Member 2) | FC: | ?

Last anime I watched was Kill La Kill and as for a hex code I have not yet decided on.

Masquerade (Skye)
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue May 27, 2014 11:48 am

@BespectaledBeauty

Of course! Its lovely to see you again, by the way x3

@ Meow Meow

*i love my username because of moments like these xD* Reserved~ Looking forward to your character!

@aarondalea

Yup! Just resubmit him~ I adore Josh so no, you don't have to change x3

@Luna Delta

Luuuuuuunaaaaa!!!! I was wondering if you were going to rejoin x3 of course you can have your spots back!

@Miyer

I'm sorry but both spots are taken. Normally, I allow competition for a spot but Luna was in the previous RP and she has requested that spot once more x3

@Masquerade(Skye)

I'm sorry >< that spot has been reserved.. Is there anything else you would like??

*sorry if there are any mistakes.. I'm on it phone at the moment xD*

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BespectacledBeauty on Tue May 27, 2014 2:39 pm

@Ever
Indeed it's a pleasure~

I'm going to add a bit more to my character sheet and then I won't be able to work on it again until either later tonight or tomorrow.

BespectacledBeauty
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Toffeeebot on Tue May 27, 2014 5:12 pm

I'd love to reserve:
Regular Member | 18 | Female | Human | FC: | Reserved for:

and Ugh the last anime....hm...it's been a while actually. I guess Avatar: The Legend of Korra {?} if that counts? lol.

As for text: #869c63

Toffeeebot
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Tue May 27, 2014 6:31 pm

Okay Ever darling! Splendid job as always. My requested roles will be filled very soon, already got my FC's in order for you.

FC 1: {EDITING}

Will come soon.

Hex Code = #70DBDB

FC 2: Image

Karoku Arumerita Code = #7EC0EE
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Tue May 27, 2014 11:39 pm

@Toffebot

Reserved x3

@Emily3456

Of course~ Can't wait to see them!

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Wed May 28, 2014 7:33 pm

Ever!

You lovely woman! Why didn't you tell me you posted this?! Ah! The role I wanted is still available!

I would like to reserve the third and youngest Kingsley sibling.

The last anime I watched had to be Wolf Children. It's bolded I promise

I am really torn on a face claim because I do not want to copy the lovely Quelle because she used Miharu Rokujo. Which I thought was perfect. I might use Ame from Wolf Children or maybe not. Can you give me any good ideas?

Oh, the color would be #C47451
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Delta on Wed May 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Ever, I think I'll be able to finish my histories tomorrow! I've just been a bit busy with other things at the moment is all. ^^

On a side note though, I may be pming some of your guys about some potential plotting with Soleil and Fang among the other characters in their groups.

Luna Delta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gyrfledgeling on Wed May 28, 2014 11:39 pm

>Hey<
Figured I would make sure my social skills still work so none of you don't hear from me until we start posting (godwilling). How are you Ever m'dear?

I reserved 14 Male; human, pirate boy, you know him. I still wanted to say hi plus you might need my hex

hexy hex: #redbrick

last amimu: Blue Exorsist {!!}
I loved it and would recommend it to anyone (who likes good anime)

love you guys!

Gyrfledgeling
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Báltaí on Thu May 29, 2014 4:30 pm

I'd like to be the one that Reverses the youngest Kingsley boy.

Fault!

hexcode: b0e0e6

Báltaí
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby heureux on Thu May 29, 2014 4:49 pm

CAN I PRETTY PLEASE BE Member 3 OF THE Lost Children!! PLEASE!!!! ;-;
I WANNA BE A PART OF THIS!! =^-^=
OOOOHHH!!! I WANT TO SOOOOO BADLY!!!!

Uh, my last anime? Mayo Chiki. :D

And my hex would be GOLD!!
It's my favorite color. :3

SO PLEASE!!!

I don't have a FC yet, I find it hard to find anime faces, but I am on the haunt! :3 So please say yes. :D

heureux
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Thu May 29, 2014 11:52 pm

@heureux and Baltai

I'm sorry..but both positions are filled ^^| I didn't get a chance to update the front page before you both reserved ><

The only positions that are left are male only *but feel free to choose one, if you wish~*

Peter Pan | 18 | Male | Unknown | FC: | Reserved For:

Member 2 | 16 | Male | Human (Twin to Member 3) | FC: | Reserved for:

Guardian Sea-Dweller | 18 | Male | Children of the Sea | FC: | Reserved for:

Ever
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Fri May 30, 2014 8:41 am

@ Ever and Heureux

Hay, if ever is cool with it, I don't mind if Heureux wants to take the third member for the lost children :P Been struggling for inspiration so if she wants the place then I don't mind giving up my reserve for her XD

If thats cool with you ever :P If you need someone to take one of the remaining spots, I don't mind doing the second member for the lost children (Twin to member 3) thought I will probably let Heureux get her character in before making my own ^-^

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:24 pm

Hello. ^^ I was wondering if I could possibly bring Scout into this.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!