Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Legacy: Corruption

a part of “Legacy: Corruption”, a fictional universe by CyberGlowfly.

Two individuals with extraordinary powers stray from the path that was aligned. But is it always a bad thing? [Reboot]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Legacy: Corruption”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Wed May 28, 2014 6:34 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Legacy: Corruption"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Legacy: Corruption

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcerDiamond on Wed May 28, 2014 7:06 pm

May I Reserve Corentine Quellen?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AcerDiamond
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Thu May 29, 2014 10:02 am

Hurro :3 Could I reserve: Name || 21 || Emily Rudd || Female || Open

Add ON:
Wait were those questions for reserving? or is this something we put on the end of our bio?

I'unno so i'll answer it anyway since someone else did o.O

If you read Harry Potter, what house would you be in? Ravenclaw :)

Who is your favorite Disney character? o.o is this a question that can be answered easily??? oh goodness me i'm so disney oriented i'unno...iunnnnoo...

Timone? Pumba? SImba?.... No...Ariel... Flounder... Pascal... from Rapunzel? This question makes me sad I can't pick >.< but simba might be my favorite considering i still have the stuffed animal simba from when i was six months old :3

OH, btw is there a character outline sheet? or are you just letting us free wing it?
Last edited by ChaosxChild13 on Thu May 29, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Terraformer on Thu May 29, 2014 11:02 am

If you read Harry Potter, what house would you be in?
Probably Hufflepuff. I'd normally say gryffindor buuuuut I'm a realist
Who is your favorite Disney character?
POCAHONTAS
I would very much like to reserve Emily Rudd FC please ma'am

Terraformer
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Thu May 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Immayahoka wrote:If you read Harry Potter, what house would you be in?
POCAHONTAS

... I would too.... :(

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Thu May 29, 2014 2:53 pm

ChaosxChild13 wrote:
Immayahoka wrote:If you read Harry Potter, what house would you be in?
POCAHONTAS

... I would too.... :(

Chaos. At first you hadn't put the passwords in your reservation. So you will now have to compete with Immayahoka. I would like for your character to have details. If you want a character outline, check the original of this roleplay- Legacy: Tale of Corruption

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Thu May 29, 2014 7:44 pm

I finished my character... and i know i already explained that i wasn't sure where to answer those questions... so I tried to change it. I was planning on putting them at the end of my bio.:S

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Thu May 29, 2014 11:32 pm

Nvm, I changed my mind :S on taking on another character

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby InakoUchiha on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:42 pm

Cyber???

InakoUchiha
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysticRouge on Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:15 pm

May I reserve the air character please?

If you were in a Hogwarts house, what would you be in? Gryffindor! :D

Who is your favourite Disney character?

Ariel or Belle!
~MysticRouge~

MysticRouge
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!