Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Suicidal Support

Suicidal Support

a part of “Suicidal Support”, a fictional universe by Beffiye.

A group of suicidal teenagers are shipped off to a camp that is being hosted by their local suicidal support group. Will they be able to help each other? More inside.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Suicidal Support”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Suicidal Support

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Hello everyone! How's your day been?

This is where you can make character reservations. Remember to read the rules, do as they ask, and state who you would like to reserve. If all roles are gone, just pop in and tell us that you would like to be part and, provided that we are not too full, I should be able to sort something out for you.

Also, if you want to change FCs, say who you are reserving and who it is that you would like to change to.

Thanks
!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beffiye
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Suicidal Support

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Totes mcgotes would love to reserve a spot. However I'd like to change my faceclaim from Dakota Richards to Lights Poxleitner please ;D
And my favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold. ^_^
Last edited by The Toxic Cereus on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby divinedarkness on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Hello Darling!
I'd like to reserve FC Shelly Hennig but change the FC to Daveigh Chase.
My favorite band Is Evanescence!

divinedarkness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:52 pm

All reservations have been made. Personally, I can't decide between Paramore or Breaking Benjamin.

Beffiye
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:07 pm

May I reserve Colton Haynes, but change him Evan Peters? Favorite Band...... that's a tough question!!!! I'm going to go with Panic! At The Disco!

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:58 pm

Heeeeyyy there. ^^

May I reserve FC: Bethany Mota? Please? :3

Hmmm.... well... I don't listen to many bands (I don't listen to much music in general please don't hate me) but I have listened to Evanescence from time to time... So I guess my favourite band would have to be Evanescence. :D
ImageImage

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:15 pm

Your reservations have been made :) It's nice to see so many friendly faces...or should I say friendly user names :P

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:56 am

I think all of the girls have been reserved for, so do you think that maybe I could offer another character with the face claim of Birdy? (Name sounds weird but it is what she will be found under.) She is my favorite musician and I would love to be in this if possible :) If there is another female character I missed when scrolling through the OOC and the introduction page, I would love to take on that character! But if you not, and you aren't adding more characters just let me know! (via pm or Im). Thank you!!
I will send In a character sheet in the morning! :)

-Willow
"Sometimes life is about risking everything for a dream no one else can see but you."- unknown

Willowlae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:30 pm

Willowlae that's fine :D I'd also appreciate it if some male characters got snapped up, so if anyone wants to take a second malecharacter, they can. If you know anyone who would be interested to join, tell them about us!

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:35 pm

I'll grab a male! Can I change one of the FC's to Booboo Stewart though? Don't care which one ^^

(my favorite band is Black Veil Brides) ^^

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:45 pm

CharlotteV that would be great! We will probably need 5 males now anyway, so I won't replace any FCs as such, he can just be an extra. I'll probably grab a male at a later date too.

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:51 pm

Awesome ^^ I'll probably have him up before long, not terribly busy today.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Actually, you're right :) I think I will reserve a male character as well? They will probably be brother and sister :) and like I said :P favorite musician is Birdy.... even though that isn't a band

Willowlae
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:09 pm

I sent in my Character sheet for Autumn, but I don't know which male character you would like me to reserve. So I don't have any photos to be able to use on the next character sheet :P So if you possibly could either PM or IM me with the details, I don't have to use the brother, but if you need guys I will :)
Just let me know!!! Thank you :))))
-Your's Truly <3 Willow

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:50 am

All the characters that have been sent in look great! However, it made me realise that I might not have specified a few things. So I'm just going to notify you that:
1. This will be the second year that the camp is happening.
2. The Suicidal Support Group has existed for three years. At the end of camp, it will mark its fourth year anniversary.
3. Our characters have probably never met before, unless they are family.
{This may get updated.}

Willowlae you can take anyone you like, and change the FC if you wish. He can be the brother of Autumn, that's fine. I'm in a mad rush now, so I'll PM or IM you later if I don't think you have read this.

If anyone has any questions or anything they wish to discuss, do feel free to PM me! Or IM me if I'm online ;) Have a great day!

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:24 am

Alright, Ill check later today to see which males have been reserved, and if anyone knows specifically which of the males are reserved, please let me know so I can sort it easier xD thanks so much!!!!! - Willow (The tree kind)

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zero Reaper on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:50 pm

Might I reserve FC: Robbie Amell? I have a rather interesting idea for a character...

Zero Reaper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:07 pm

If I could reserve Luke Mitchell that will be good. I don't care to change it so I will just use him as the brother. :) Thank you.

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Willowlae on Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:50 pm

I sent in the character sheet for Declan (:

Willowlae
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beffiye on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:12 am

ZeroReaper! Hello! Yeah that's fine, I'm looking forward to seeing him if you get him in :)

Willowlae, he's all yours. Nice character sheet, I should have mine done today then I'll probably accept all the completed ones.

Beffiye
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!