Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Cursed Gift

A Cursed Gift

a part of “A Cursed Gift”, a fictional universe by bizarre1.

A demon has promised to protect you for life, but do you want its protection? Will you live with it, or will you put an end to a deal with a demon?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Cursed Gift”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Cursed Gift

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Cursed Gift"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Re: A Cursed Gift

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:42 pm

I think the concept of this roleplay is very interesting :)
I might make a character if I get the time. But don't reserve anything just in case, but I'm interested in a shadow demon spot. But i'll see if I can get around to making that character.
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:41 pm

Alright. I'd be glad to have you. ^.^

bizarre1
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:17 pm

Cool, can I reserve a human?

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:34 am

Alright. That was awesome. We've got all of our characters except for one and it's reserved. This RP should be starting soon. ^.^

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:31 am

The first post has been made! :)

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:43 pm

Sorry I haven't been posting. I've been super busy. I'll have a post up soon!

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Got a post up! Sorry it took so long. >.<

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:33 am

welp seems like forget-me-not has bailed and i surely don't want to bail

delfiler
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:18 am

I'm surprised people are still responding to this. lol I'll see what I can do so that you can stay in this RP. I am very glad to have you. ^.^

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:14 am

your welcome i enjoy rp's a lot C: and you might want to give tornadofan2 a poke, why? you ask, well we live in the same country and are friends but us joining this rp is coincidence, but ack on point. she is busy with school and such and i have the same but she sometimes forget about rps accidently

delfiler
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:16 pm

tornadofan2 has posted. ^.^ I'm waiting for sepokku to post. We live in the same place, so I can literally poke him and let him know. He said he'd be willing to play as your demon character's human if you'd like. :)

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:16 am

Sure that would be nice and that is handy :3 though I think I need a little restart with my character

delfiler
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:35 pm

That shouldn't be too hard. Our characters haven't really done anything yet. Mine are both in the beginning of the first day. lol It should all work out fine. :)

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:05 pm

Grrr. Sepokku still hasn't posted. T.T I'll have to talk to him once he wakes up.

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Sepokku says he's quitting. :'( League of Legends is too time consuming. Since I have a human character ho doesn't have a demon anymore, I can play as your human and we can go that way. We can continue on where my demon and I are right now or we can start over. Either is fine with me. If you have any other ideas, let me know. :)

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sepokku on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:19 am

delfiler wrote:Sure that would be nice and that is handy :3 though I think I need a little restart with my character

I'll take over as your human. My first post should be up by the time you see this so feel free to respond when you have the chance

Sepokku
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Friendly Beginnings World Builder Visual Appeal Conversationalist Person of Interest Greeter Arc Warden Property Buyer Storyteller Completionist Novelist Group Theory Helmsman Concierge Salesman Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Cult Leader Hordemaster

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:21 am

Thanks you two that would be nice but why are you offering a place Sepokku if bizarre says you are stopping?

delfiler
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bizarre1 on Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:39 pm

Mrow. Apparently he wasn't serious. >.< But! That's a good thing. lol

bizarre1
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby delfiler on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:07 am

Well that clears things up

delfiler
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!