Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Misaki Creek| An All Boys Academy

Misaki Creek| An All Boys Academy

a part of “Misaki Creek| An All Boys Academy”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

A new year at Misaki Creek Academy comes along, as a group of boys try to find out just where and who their hearts lie with, all the while dealing with the occasional supernatural occurrence.[CLOSED| NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE APPLICATIONS]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Misaki Creek| An All Boys Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Misaki Creek| An All Boys Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:50 am

You know what I'm finding the most amusing about the relationship thread? It's that one, so far nobody has filled out the relationships yet and I thought there would be at least a few connections here and there and that I was just late on being the social busybody I should be acting like lol.

Secondly, its that I already made guesses about what characters were seme, uke and I'm not scoring any points on my side. So far, they have been wrong. :P

How about anyone else? Made any guesses that were wrong? Or perhaps spot on?
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:33 pm

EDIT: SO sorry, I recounted and realized i WAS wrong as hell, there's 4 Seniors, 4 Juniors, and 3 Sophomores ,so I'll still plan schedules accordingly regardless. Again sorry, thank you SecretMaiden for reminding me to count again.

I plan to get this show on the road tomorrow and make the first post ^^

Yeah, I agree Akantha, I guess you should never judge a book by it's cover eh? :p
Last edited by Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Secret Maiden on Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:57 pm

Isn't it twelve students? base in my count it is 4 per year without freshmen... Or I may be wrrong too...

Secret Maiden
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Well I know there aren't any freshman lol.

Oh and Akantha, I was right in my assumption of most but some threw me through a loop, haha. XD
β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯

β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯β™₯

Alise120
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Also, if anyone wants to set up relations for characters hit me up a PM

γƒœγ‚―γ‚»γƒ«γ‘γ‚ƒγ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:12 pm

Yes. Same goes for me. If anyone is interested. Let me know, if they wish.
And despite it all, he still died with a smile on his face.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:29 pm

Yeah. Threw me for a loop doesn't even describe it lol.

Also I do agree. If someone has some interesting ideas on relationship (romantic or otherwise) then I would love to discuss them.

Also the classes Mihail can teach are Psychology and Concealment 101. Those would be interesting right? Although for Concealment, it would be such a hands on class (I suppose like acting out scenarios and demonstrating use of powers in creative ways to avoid situations) that the class will also have a lot of Study-on-your-own time between projects.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:52 am

Right now, a few I've guessed right. But there are some that look like ukes, but are semes, and vice versa. ; u ; There is also surprisingly a lot of sekes, damn.

Also, phew. I've finished sending all of you guys messages. That was harder than I thought, lmao. (Mainly because I have no idea how to send mass messages, and I had to wait a minute in between each message. ; u ;)

Just would like to point out that you don't necessarily have to have anything special with Noah (whether it be love, or hate). You can be completely neutral, and barely know the guy - please tell me anyways. I just want to clear things with every character, and just so I have a little bit to say for each and I'm not writing anything down you wouldn't agree with.
"there are two
types of tired,
I suppose one is a dire need of sleep
the other is a dire need of peace"

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:47 pm

*comes in with bags* I have returned from orientation. My feet hurt and my pockets are empty! YEAH COLLEGE
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:48 pm

Haha I know how you feel, Cosmic. XD

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phnx on Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:41 pm

I'm strugling with my net connection so I can't PM everyone about their and my character's realtionship but I would appriciate if anyone who gave any thought to their relationship with Taehyun to let me know.

phnx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Working on the first post now, and halfway done with Hiroshi's post, work kept me busy yesterday so I started the post really late last night until I was forced to go to sleep. I will post the dorm placements after I post the first post. :), and I'll get to the PM's sent to me as well.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:24 pm

Dorm Placements

Year 4
Haruka Miyamoto, Sora Saito
Noah Shin, Christian Sinclair

Year 3

Alexander Elvenguard, Ahn Taeyun
Ethan Malcolm, Joseph Pines

Year 2

Joshua V. Kingston, Sorin Silivasi
Adrian Silivasi, Seto Viltrol

Here you go! Class schedules will be coming soon. The first post is up, write to your heart's content :)

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alise120 on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Alright, looks really good, Stark, with dorm accommodations.

Alise120
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:51 pm

Seeing as I only teach history

My classes would be

2nd and 4th period and or 6th.

2rd period will be for 2nd year students

4th period will be for 3rd year students

6th period will be for 4th year students

In the middle of each of those classes the library will be open. But during those classes the library gets closed, UNLESS Seto is there.

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:58 pm

EDIT: Alright I made the scheduling topic but I can still edit it as changes are made. YAY.

I suppose people should start thinking about what electives they want.
Last edited by Akantha on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ville.Sunfall on Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:03 am

We should post that on another OOC topic So we dont lose it

Ville.Sunfall
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:39 am

Before you do that though, I was thinking that Hiroshi's class would act as a homeroom for all the students, since his class is welcome to all grade levels, and then after all the classes that have already been assigned to each year, every student would get to pick one class that they wanted to take (like an elective) as their last period of the day.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:37 am

I think I get what you are saying. So should we make sixth period the one that's the elective? Or add a seventh period that lasts a shorter time? Or…@_@ I dunno.

Akantha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imbecile on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:19 am

So, would we all vote on it, for the last period? Or would we basically all disperse to the class we want, as individuals? (Sorry, I had no idea what an elective is. But it sounds like an election, sooo. I'm a genius, such smart.)

Oh my gosh, the placements look brilliant. Can't wait to see how it all unrolls, hawhawhaw.
//highfives Alise.

EDIT: OH MY GOD, HOW HAVE YOU GUYS POSTED SO QUICKLY. DFDSDDSF, GOTTA UP MY GAME.

Imbecile
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!