Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Cliques In High School

The Cliques In High School

a part of “The Cliques In High School”, a fictional universe by youloveme?.

The Cliques Located In High School

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cliques In High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Cliques In High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wheezymcgee on Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:34 pm

Is there a possibility for a normal kid? I have a good idea if there is room.
I will not carry a gun, Frank. When I got thrown into this war I had a clear understanding with the Pentagon: no guns. I'll carry your books, I'll carry a torch, I'll carry a tune, I'll carry on, carry over, carry forward, Cary Grant, cash and carry, carry me back to Old Virginia, I'll even 'hari-kari' if you show me how, but I will not carry a gun! -- Hawkeye Pierce

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wheezymcgee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:27 pm

Would it be alright if I submitted my charrie tomorrow instead of today? I got pulled in to work for an extra 6 hours after my shift and have had no time to work on her.

I'm going to do cheerleader still but I think I'll make her a little more complex if that's alright.
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:17 pm

Wheezymcgee yes there is room for a normal kid. (: feel free to make a character.

Sweetiebelle that is fine take your time.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:49 pm

EDIT: Whoops. I think I posted the same thing twice
Last edited by Sweetiebelle on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:15 pm

I'm not going to be able to make those characters I promised, sorry but I'll be too busy to join this roleplay
:(

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:50 am

May I please reserve a female that dabbles in all cliques??? So she doesn't really belong anywhere, almost like a wallflower, but she has 'friends' in all the different cliques?

Her FC will probably be Ellen Page :P

STRAWBERYYYYYYY ICECREAMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littleplantboy on Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:25 am

I also won't be able to finish the character I reserved, sorry.
my life is a dramatic yaoi tbh

littleplantboy
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:30 am

Are WIP's allowed? I just dont wanna lose my progress

EDIT: I didn't see any other cheerleaders so I made mine the captain. If there's another and I totally missed her, let me know and I'll change it

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wheezymcgee on Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:11 pm

IM pretty excited... Are we ready to start this thing up? :)

wheezymcgee
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:22 am

Okay just a little announcement. I'd like all the characters in sooner than later, since I haven't really been awknolaging my deadline. I get it we all get busy, I've been busy but I would like the characters in soon.

Also from Friday through Monday I will probably not be on very often since we have family friends coming up so I'll be spending my time at the club. But I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July (if you're from the USA and celebrate it) and I hope you have a great time doing whatever you are doing.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:42 am

Sooooooooo

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:52 pm

Can't it to start this. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:00 pm

I'll be submitting my character in a couple hours, so please DO NOT start yet :o

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:42 pm

Okayyyy so I'm back, I was supposed to be back Monday but it was raining today and suppose to storm tomorrow so our family friends wanted to get back home. So I'm back from my break.

Anyways I accepted all the finished pending characters and I am going to get my first post up today. Yay! Then the rest of you guys can post too. :D

Hope you have a good fourth!:D

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:39 pm

That was a great start youloveme!! :O I'm thinking of Maggie having an older brother and he could be the one to open the door for Elizabeth, if I'm allowed to make two characters.. o.o

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:53 pm

Thank you. And yes two characters are aloud.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 4:43 pm

oh yeah youlove I forgot to tell you that I changed my FC for my other character, my jock and made him my first characters brother but he's still a jock ^0^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:50 am

Glad to see another male character up and another on the way. I noticed the gender ratio was a little lopsided. :)

Awesome roleplay, youloveme? :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:09 am

I feel like I'm going to be left behind...there's so many people...

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:29 pm

I feel like I'm falling behind. Everyone is posting so fast, haha. But there are a few people that haven't posted yet so I am going to wait to make my second until tonight or tomorrow to give that people that haven't posted some time.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!