Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Cliques In High School

The Cliques In High School

a part of “The Cliques In High School”, a fictional universe by youloveme?.

The Cliques Located In High School

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Cliques In High School”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Cliques In High School

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:24 pm

Hey, youloveme, Stephen is still waiting for Elizabeth to say something.

@Sweetiebelle Ian and a few others might start interacting with your character when class officially starts.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FanastyLife on Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:41 pm

Are we still gonna be doing that students relations page or should I add what Madison thinks of everyone to her character sheet?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FanastyLife
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:00 pm

Koolio, insane :)
Say that you love me,
even if it's not true
And say that this storm,
is just passing through.

And baby, tell me you're not leaving
That it's just the rainy season

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:49 pm

Just state what you think about characters as you come across them in the roleplay that should be fine.(:
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:52 pm

Can someone tell me where I have gotten all of the quotes from so far? I'm quite curious to see if any of you know, it is quite popular I'd like to believe.

Also I'm so glad we got this roleplay started and working and your characters interacting,

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:45 pm

I was about to say something, but I forgot. ._. Oh, yeah..what's the name of the school? Haha, I just don't want to call it 'the school', y'know?

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:37 am

I actually have no clue... I'm quite shit (excuse the language) at naming things such as towns, schools, buildings ect. so if you have an idea for the school name we could use it? Of not we could just be the West Valley lions or something of that nature?

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:54 am

The city could be Beverly Hills, California since mostly everyone in the RP are all rich with big homes, and Beverly Hills is a city of wealth. The school should be Beverly Hills High School (BHHS) home of the Normans!!! Lol, there colors are black, orange, and white. (I just looked it up on Google) ;P But it's up to you since you're the author.

They even have a swim gym! :O

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:36 am

I love the idea! And you did your research. We will use that school

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:38 pm

Quick question. Do you guys want to go from class to class or skip to lunch.?

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:11 pm

Well, I promised to have Ian interact with Mercy in math class, but I don't want to hold anyone back. I'm good with anything.

And Elizabeth doesn't know Lord of the Rings songs? What kind o literary nerd is she? :P

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:49 pm

I honestly don't know. I did recognize it so she didn't.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:12 am

Thanks, almost :) I suppose I'm good with whatever, too. Maybe just have 1rst period then move on to lunch? I just get weird about big RP's like this. Always afraid I'm gonna get left behind from all the action.

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:51 am

I think we should skip to lunch after first period, imo if we were to go class to class it may drag on too much.

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:04 am

Agree with you guys we will do first period than lunch.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Duct Tape on Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:13 am

@Love, I started to reread your quotes and I believe I figured it out with "When she jumped, she probably thought she could fly." Don't know if others want to guess so ->The Virgin Suicides <-

Duct Tape
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimBones66 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:24 am

I'm good with 1st period than lunch ^^

GrimBones66
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 143xinfinity on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:41 am

Same, even though I wrote that Maggie already had 1st period and 2nd xD. Whatever, haha, let's just say she didn't..

143xinfinity
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sweetiebelle on Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:41 pm

Goodness, did I get behind...I don't think I'll be able to post until tomorrow though because I'm working the last shift starting....NOW! Gtg

Sweetiebelle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:02 am

Ugh guys I'm aware I haven't posted in four days but I will post soon! I've been busy with this formal fundraiser and having guests at our estate. Sometimes life gets in the way. I'm truely sorry. Post is coming soon.

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!