Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

With Darkness Comes Light

a part of “With Darkness Comes Light”, a fictional universe by Felilla.

Most remember it as the day the world went crazy. You remember it as the day you found your destiny. {5 SPOTS OPEN}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “With Darkness Comes Light”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:34 pm

Make reservations and ask questions here. I'll try to get back ASAP! ^_^

I am me, myself, and only me.
I'm sorry, but that's all I'll ever be.
Don't try to change me
Or make me see
How to be someone that is not me.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Felilla
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: With Darkness Comes Light

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysterySnail on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:12 pm

I'm curious if I could reserve Fire? I should be able to get a character by tomorrow.
What surprised me most about the great war was not our ability to adapt to new arenas of conflict, but our willingness in victory to so quickly return to the old.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MysterySnail
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:10 pm

Sure, I'll put your reservation down right now. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MysterySnail on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:46 pm

Awesome! Should I go ahead and submit a character sheet?

MysterySnail
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:16 am

Go right ahead. You can look at mine if you need an example.

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eiko B. Winters on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:27 am

Hi! May I reserve the character for Chaos?

My characters favorite sports are Hockey and Archery.

Eiko B. Winters
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:46 am

Yep, yep, yep. I'll reserve that one for you right now. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:53 am

I would looove to reserve the summer element. Although I already have in mind what I want soo I'll probably submit within a few hours.

My characters favorite sport…Track n' Field!
"A stupid man’s report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."
O.O

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:07 am

You are reserved! Can't wait to see your characters everyone!

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:43 am

I'd like to reserve Winter!

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:50 am

@Felilla: I'd like to reserve the role of The Dark King, if that's alright with you.

My favorite sport would have to be football. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akantha on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:18 am

Boop! I finished my character in record time considering how I snazzed it up. Sowry >.> I did indeed go a bit overboard but I loooove the face claim hehe.

Anywho~ I can't wait to see what Winter looks like hehe.

Akantha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:31 am

May I reserve Imagination please??? Got the perfect character in mind though the fc is anime... wondering if thats allowed? If not then I will just look got a human FC :P

I DONT LIKE SPORTS!!!!! ummmmmm.... Maybe.... Swimming???

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:57 am

Mind me reserving technology? My favorite sport is badminton. And yeah, can I use a anime face claim for it?

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jam1999 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Is there anything not reserved? lol

Jam1999
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:29 pm

Can I reserve Darkness as an element? I'll post a WIP or maybe a complete character if I have time.

My favorite sport is either tennis or badmiton.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:31 pm

@Squeekey, sorry that is reserved for the Dark King by Dumisa.
Everyone else is reserved. Also, anime FCs are fine. ^_^

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:39 pm

So can I reserve Destruction? Or are all spaces reserved?

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Felilla on Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:54 pm

@Squeekey, yes! You can reserve Destruction!

Felilla
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby IvyCoppersky on Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:37 am

Yay! But I found out our internet here will be cut off from July 5th to July 18th. If you'll still let me RP with you, and just begin when I get back, you'd be awesome! But, I understand if you don't want to do that. I really want to RP with you as Winter, though! :P

AND I forgot to put in the extra on my post, cuz my mind was spinning with ideas at the time. XD
Tae Kwon Do!!!

IvyCoppersky
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!